Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) (49994 Views)

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) / Lagos Fire Service Battling Diesel Spillage At Iyana Ipaja / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by heendrix(m): 3:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
generaliy:

Exactly.
I haven’t seen any sign of seriousness from the President himself.
what we have in Aso rock is a statue not a president

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by codemaniacs: 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Rome wasn't built in a day... However, the proper foundation was laid in a moment!!!

No one is asking for a miracle! They are asking for the right thing to be set in motion... For the foundation of a prosperous nation to be laid NOW!!!

Rome's currency was never controlled by foreign interests while Nigeria's currency is...

Rome is a NATION with one language Nigeria is a country with multiple languages and not a NATION with one language, a NATION is " a large body of people united by the SAME descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory"..

the foundation of Nigeria was laid by the British but after 1960 Nigerian's laid their own foundation until 1966 coup that changed the foundation and reverted it back to the way the British laid it..

the Igbos can lay their own successful foundation, the yorubas can lay their own successful and every other tribe in Nigeria can lay their own successful foundations, because a tribe is exactly what a NATION is...

In summary, Nigeria's foundation can never be prosperous because it was built to fail and self-destruct by its creators the british.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Daum:

You better look for food to eat. You will be in Lag maybe in two days time
Lol
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
KunleyY19:
Sanwo - Olu should direct all students/pupils to stay at home tomorrow... Buses are not moving and most children here go a long distance just to get to school. To think that Public schools resumed fully today makes everything twisted.
exactly. I pitied them as we trekked together from stadium to costain. Some were trekking to CMS sef

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why should he? So an unelected group of people can just wake up one morning and dare to put us all on hold.

The things you all are encouraging is coming to bite us all in the as.s.

Who can bet it with me? Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by omoharry(f): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
End Police Brutality & Reform the Judiciary..They go hand in hand .If they is justice in the land police brutality will be reduce or eradicated

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're not serious. When politicians were busy looting away our collective wealth you didn't deem it fit to say they were putting us on hold.

If you're against the youth then be rest assured that this protest will surely lead to something that will bite you up.

Sharrrap!!!! Were the Politicians not elected by the Citizens. When you were collecting money and rice before voting, don't you know it's coming one way or the other to bite us all.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by wunmexbaby(f): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
BennyDGreat:
Everyday more people will join until it becomes a protest of millions. You can't be saying u will form committee and think people will believe you.

Take actions. Let the people see what you are doing
Yes oooo,
I haven't seen any action taking by the so called president himself
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Sharrrap!!!! Were the Politicians not elected by the Citizens. When you were collecting money and rice before voting, don't you know it's coming one way or the other to bite us all.

You're crazy, which citizens? They hired thugs to rig election and you're here speaking as if you don't know how election is being conducted in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're crazy, which citizens? They hired thugs to rig election and you're here speaking as if you don't know how election is being conducted in Nigeria.

You are definitely the crazy one. Any polling units that any thugs distabilise, election there will be redone expecially if it is going to affect the total count.

Please don't tell me bullshit.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
jericco1:
I'm still stuck in traffic at Benin. Only God knows when I'll reach lag angry
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Silentgroper(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
jericco1:
Baba. Hope no b xay u wan migrate cum lag, abeg we dn too much 4 lag. Ogade dey wer u dy o.

btw .. Hw's ur cousin
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

You are definitely the crazy one. Any polling units that any thugs distabilise, election there will be redone expecially if it is going to affect the total count.

If you're not crazy then you're mentally skewed. Were you not alive when the ruling party used thugs to disenfranchise the people in Osun state even when it was so glaring the Adelekes won.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by harmony75: 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
jericco1:
sorry Pele o wrong time to travel Nigerians protesters are vexing.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

If you're not crazy then you're mentally skewed. Were you not alive when the ruling party used thugs to disenfranchise the people in Osun state even when it was so glaring the Adelekes won.

Was that the only State? When when were you when it happened in Rivers? And it wasn't in every polling units. The Osun election was largely peaceful.

Stop being bias in your commentary.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
We move... Nice one
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Was that the only State? When when were you when it happened in Rivers? And it wasn't in every polling units. The Osun election was largely peaceful.

Stop being bias in your commentary.

You're the one being irrational. What do you want, do you want the youths to continue to fold their hands while elected politicians continue stealing and looting away their future?
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're the one being irrational. What do you want, do you want the youths to continue to fold their hands while elected politicians continue stealing and looting away their future?

This is simply what I want. I want them to start holding their representative from the local level responsible. 99.9% of the Youths protesting don't know their local government Chairman/woman, their state representative in the state assembly and National assembly. All these people I mentioned collect money on our behalf. They are easy to target. They don't need to close the road to do that.

There is nothing wrong with our system of governance. The problem we have is that we have alot of uneducated electorates who don't understand the democratic system of governance. And their ignorance is about to truncate this democratic system of governance.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Why should he? So an unelected group of people can just wake up one morning and dare to put us all on hold.

The things you all are encouraging is coming to bite us all in the as.s.
Elected who, nah u elect them?.....mtchewwwwwwwwwwww. so u voted buhari 2nd term , really??
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
one4GOD:
Elected who, nah u elect them?.....mtchewwwwwwwwwwww. so u voted buhari 2nd term , really??

People who voted for him are Nigerians like you. You all need to respect the wish of the majority.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by one4GOD(f): 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

this one just got back from Rwanda.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by lexander(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
generaliy:

Exactly.

I haven’t seen any sign of seriousness from the President himself.
do we have a president ? On another note am sell a "new 3dsxl fully hacked with over 15 games chat me on WhatsApp 09025778946

Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

This is simply what I want. I want them to start holding their representative from the local level responsible. 99.9% of the Youths protesting don't know their local government Chairman/woman, their state representative in the state assembly and National assembly. All these people I mentioned collect money on our behalf. They are easy to target. They don't need to close the road to do that.

There is nothing wrong with our system of governance. The problem we have is that we have alot of uneducated electorates who don't understand the democratic system of governance. And their ignorance is about to truncate this democratic system of governance.

Luvmijeje, luvmitender, you mean there's nothing wrong with our system of government where state governors’ security votes, which is put at N208.8bn annually outweighs the annual budget of police, army, as well as air force and navy combined?

What about the budget of the 107 senators combined? Or is it the executives that collect humongous allowances.

Last time the president justified fuel increase using Saudi Arabia as an example but failed to understand that the average minimum wage in Saudi is 300 times of that of Nigeria.

What can you say about this.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Lehospita: 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Monday for that matter.

unemployment is seriously at peak

Unemployment u say!! well, i guess that is part of the reason for the protest.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Luvmijeje, luvmitender, you mean there's nothing wrong with our system of government where state governors’ security votes, which is put at N208.8bn annually outweighs the annual budget of police, army, as well as air force and navy combined?

What about the budget of the 107 senators combined? Or is it the executives that collect humongous allowances.

Last time the president justified fuel increase using Saudi Arabia as an example but failed to understand that the average minimum wage in Saudi is 300 times of that of Nigeria.

What can you say about this.

Who are the people that pass the budgets? The representative of you and I who came out of our district. I know the office of my representative in the National Assembly. Do you know yours?

Imagine if we as youths put pressure on them. Do you know before the budget is pass they seek input from us all? But how many people know that.

The Governor and President are doing anyhow because we as Citizens are not doing our part to put our local representative in check.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by Emoney07: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

Who are the people that pass the budgets? The representative of you and I who came out of our district. I know the office of my representative in the National Assembly. Do you know yours?

Imagine if we as youths put pressure on them. Do you know before the budget is pass they seek input from us all? But how many people know that.

The Governor and President are doing anyhow because we as Citizens are not doing our part to put our local representative in check.

You're right my dear, the youths have decided to hold their leaders accountable hence, this peaceful protest.

Speaking about National assembly budget, when we restructure the country it will stop all this nonsense.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by luvmijeje(f): 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're right my dear, the youths have decided to hold their leaders accountable hence, this peaceful protest.

Speaking about National assembly budget, when we restructure the country it will stop all this nonsense.

What restructure? There is nothing wrong with the Nigeria system of governance.

It is when politicians are not in power they shout for restructure.
Re: EndSARS Protest At Iyana Ipaja (Photos) by CheGuevara102: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
luvmijeje:

What restructure? There is nothing wrong with the Nigeria system of governance.

It is when politicians are not in power they shout for restructure.

There's everything wrong with the system of government in Nigeria. A country where politicians collect huge salaries and allowances at the detriment of average Nigerians. A country were the educationally disadvantaged regions get A the highest political appointments. A country where education is under funded and political thugs are given huge contracts. A country where there's no increase in minimum wage yet there was increase in VAT, electricity tariff and fuel price.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President Ahmad Lawan Loses Polling Unit To Atiku / APC Agents Give Lagos Residents N1,500, N2,000 To Vote For Sanwo-Olu - FIJ (Pix) / My Endorsement Of Jonathan In November Was A 'Spiritual Drama' - Rev Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.