Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders (3559 Views)

Swiss Govt Amends Bankng Law To Expose Illicit Accounts Of Corrupt Naija Leaders / Swiss Govt Amends Bankng Law To Expose Illicit Accounts Of Corrupt Naija Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by kodewrita(m): 11:57am On Mar 16, 2011
gidson12:

good smileyi see both the igbos and the yorubas on a joint attack here, it takes external force to bring these tribes together in Nland,

dont mind them. all the talk of secession is just that. God help the african country that tries to invade nigeria.
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by RSA(m): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2011
gidson12:

good smileyi see both the igbos and the yorubas on a joint attack here, it takes external force to bring these tribes together in Nland,

If this is what it takes then I think I'm needed in Jos. cry
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by kodewrita(m): 12:26pm On Mar 16, 2011
RSA:

of course as sacrificial lamb. no one said Igbos were fighting yorubas in Jos.
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by Katsumoto: 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
RSA:

Dude,

There is no country in this world without its set of problems. Will the Japanese be laughing at America's debt profile or will the Greeks be laughing at the problem in Libya? Both Nigeria and SA have their problems; some are similar while others aren't. Why don't you let Nigerians worry about their problems and you go and worry about yours. If you meet any Nigerians poking fun at SA in any SA forums, please be sure to pass this message to them.

Does it make sense to laugh at your neighbour whose house is being robbed while yours is on fire?
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 16, 2011
slap1:

You can, but you will easily run out of punches . . . you can never compare the backwardness of SA with that of Naija . . . you guys are backwardly awesome: president's wife doing it with a body guard, president having unprotected s ex with a HIV positive lady, condoms distributed in large quantity during world cup to place an embargo on your largest export good (AIDS) . . . need I mention the broad day r ap)e? The drug ring? There are African countries I dream of going to, someday, but SA is certainly NOT AMONG them!
Go to south Africa at your risk or you want them to mistake you for another lucky dube.freaking racists comparing themselves with Nigeria.
I'm sure all the illegal immigrants freely moving about peacefully in Nigeria would have been killed in SA.yeye people !
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by seanet02: 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2011
Its not your fault. After we use our own funds to make sure apartheid became a thing of the past you can still be hurling insults on us. I will make sure we stop our big brother africa voyage
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by RSA(m): 5:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
seanet02:

Its not your fault. After we use our own funds to make sure apartheid became a thing of the past you can still be hurling insults on us. I will make sure we stop our big brother africa voyage

Your lesson from this is 'don't help people who don't need your help'or a better one help yourself before you try to help others' .

While you where busy 'helping' us,someone within you was busy exterminating Igbos.A holocaust against Biafrans where committed.While you where 'helping' us igbo children where dying of hunger,can you imagine how painful it is to look at your children slowly dying of hunger?.Yes appartheid was a evil system,but my people just like today as poor as they were,they were not starving to death,the evil things that happened during aaprtheid are child play compared to what happened to Igbos.

So your leaders,your corrupt leaders lied to you.They did nothing for me and most of my countrymen,they ate your money and told you that they're helping South Africa.Its a green and white lie!
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by Nobody: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
I read Gbawe's opinion and I thought it was very thoughtful.

Anywaz, even if Nigeria was mentioned, I dont know why some of you ppl in here are attacking SA. Do Nigerian leaders not deserve the bashing?

*In a Yoruba accent* I am sorry to say, patriotism cannot continue to play a key role here. I cannot fight for useless leaders. Just because SA has its own pitiful, useless, imbecilic leaders, does not mean we cant make fun of Nigerian leaders.
Re: South African Vodacom Advert,making Fun Of Naija Leaders by Gbawe: 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
RSA:

Your lesson from this is 'don't help people who don't need your help'or a better one help yourself before you try to help others' .

While you where busy 'helping' us,someone within you was busy exterminating Igbos.A holocaust against Biafrans where committed.While you where 'helping' us igbo children where dying of hunger,can you imagine how painful it is to look at your children slowly dying of hunger?.Yes appartheid was a evil system,but my people just like today as poor as they were,they were not starving to death,the evil things that happened during aaprtheid are child play compared to what happened to Igbos.

So your leaders,your corrupt leaders lied to you.They did nothing for me and most of my countrymen,they ate your money and told you that they're helping South Africa.Its a green and white lie!

Do you really have a point or are you just here to pick a fight with "those Nigerians" as usual? Anyway , it is election season right now so most Nairalanders don't have the focus to discuss anything other than the oncoming elections . Why not come back in August with your baiting thread ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Held Clandestine Meetings With APC - Group / Picture: What Should Michelle Do To Obama For This"blunder" With Beyonce / The Last Christians In Iraq! A Warning To Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.