Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja (41585 Views)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by DisLifeSha: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Seek wisdom Mr man
Uyi168:
Mtcheew.
Get sense.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Gval123: 1:54am On Oct 20, 2020
The silent of our pastors to the suffering of our people almost killed my faith as christian. in fact, every time i hear them talk, there became this anger and sadness inside of me. Every time i visit Nigeria and see the level of suffering and poverty, to hear Nigerian pastors talked about prosperity and how God has blessed them, it turned my belly. It offends me. I could no longer stand it, before i knew, it turned to hate and my faith in God was almost at ground zero. As a Nigerian living in the state, i have family members in Nigeria, i try to do my best for them, this people are Christians and they believe every word that comes out of the mouth of their pastors. But these pastors live in abundance, why is it that 85% of the members are living in abject poverty? As a teacher, if 85% of your student fails your exam, you will be called in for questioning by the school authorities. my biggest pain was why don't you speak for these people? it totally destroyed me, my faith, belief. But seeing this gives me hope, maybe there were waiting for the right opportunity to speak. i salute your courage sir. If others can join you, we welcome it. the poverty in Nigeria and suffering is frightening. People will result to crime if there is no hope for tomorrow. As a man once said: THERE IS NO WORSE DEATH THAN THE LOSS OF HOPE. PASTORS, PLEASE GIVE NIGERIANS HOPE. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Nobody: 2:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Uyi168:
Prayers that will not work.
Doing the same thing, using the same approach and be expecting a different result.
Mtcheww.

Oya bring ur own idea ABI strategy let's adopt it.
Very fastidious set of humans
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Nobody: 2:55am On Oct 20, 2020
sigiyaya:
Prayer walk grin grin grin grin These con men in Nigeria are metamorphosing to big time comedians

Oga scammer go and hide one place we dont need your useless prayers

Shut ur mouth if you lack respect in ur existence.
Must you exhibit stupidity to make air headed point...
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Gval123: 4:12am On Oct 20, 2020
@sigiyaya, prayers do work my brother, just that God has his own time table. On top of that, we need everything to fight this fight. Only God can save us from these our wicked politicians. So we need their prayers and support. In fact, i beg other pastors to join. If the country good, na for everybody. Fear nor day let our people buy ticket go Nigeria, because anything fit happen. Even the roads, as you day drive, you day fear. No light, no security, no better hospital, even the Tertiary institution nor even get the value way e use to get, because people graduate finish, no job. Abeg we need everybody for the struggle
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by BafanaBafana: 6:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Same pastor prayed for Buhari to lose in 2015,
He prayed for Buhari to lose in 2019,
He codedly campaigned against him on both occasions,
He prayed for him to die after elections,
He prayed for him to die when he fell ill,
All through, none of the prayers work.
This man always took sides with Jonathan despite his ineptitude. Same way he is a friend of Governor Samuel Ortom
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by sigiyaya(m): 7:46am On Oct 20, 2020
goldony:

Shut ur mouth if you lack respect in ur existence.
Must you exhibit stupidity to make air headed point...
Brainwash fool
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by sigiyaya(m): 7:51am On Oct 20, 2020
Gval123:
@sigiyaya, prayers do work my brother, just that God has his own time table. On top of that, we need everything to fight this fight. Only God can save us from these our wicked politicians. So we need their prayers and support. In fact, i beg other pastors to join. If the country good, na for everybody. Fear nor day let our people buy ticket go Nigeria, because anything fit happen. Even the roads, as you day drive, you day fear. No light, no security, no better hospital, even the Tertiary institution nor even get the value way e use to get, because people graduate finish, no job. Abeg we need everybody for the struggle
Bro i am more than happy for this protest and i am also glad that the Nigeria youths has woken. I am 100 percent support of these protest going all over in Nigeria because i know that this is how to effect a change in a society not prayers and not fasting.

Bro if prayers has been working how come Nigeria is the way it is today because no country in the world pray more than Nigeria, How come that there has been no positive change since 1914
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Dharryedu: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
No dulling! if you are tired of applying for US, UK and Canada.. Cyprus is the way forward, With 1000 Euro tuition deposit, you can a good school in Cyprus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Rolled On The Floor At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church Service (Photos) / 3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Clergyman Flogs His Members On Their Butt During Church Service (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.