Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:03 AM

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja (41741 Views)

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Goke7: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Can we separate this prayer walk from civil rights protests pls. Prayer walk is what I do often with an envangelism group I belong to.

It's not when we are to protest for good governance we remember to do prayer walk.

Nigerian christians still need more enlightenment on civic rights and duties. We are damn too religious abeg

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by micflo28(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Let this religious leaders go and meet Buhari and advice him to resign or sit up. Nobody in Nigeria is truly happy except the president's appointees and the legislators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by TruthinAction: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
I thought prayers are supposed to be done in secrets. Besides, how effective can one walk and pray?
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by chaloskyx: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
HAHAHA YOU PASTORS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WHICH YEYE PRAYER? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR NIGERIA TO BE BETTER PRAYING FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE DURING CONVENTIONS FOR THE PAST 20-30 YEARS ABEG FORGET PRAYER IF IT WAS WORKING WE WONT BE ON THE STREET WE WOULD ALL BE IN OUR HOMES HAVING PRAYER SESSIONS WE NEED ACTION

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by yultater: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ajibade123:
we ain't ending SARS only we are also ending bad government

Do you wish to work or study in countries like
Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany,
Cyprus, Malaysia, Turkey check my signature for my
contact

fraudster cheesy

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by eddyslim(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
eedimo:
Better!!!
The nonsense going on in Edo state breaks my heart. Thank God for the curfew imposed.
Which nonsense are you talking about? That was a ploy by the government just to discredit the #EndSars Protest. Use your head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by NobleAngell(f): 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
PureGoldh:
We move....one with God is Majority.

Nigerian government is tactically shortcutting this protest of a thing.

They are using thugs to perpetrate evil pon the protesters head but Oluwa will fight them back.

In one way they shall gather but they surely scatter in seven ways
You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by edoairways: 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Awesome
This is Wonderful!!
I Love this!!
The Spirtual Controls the Physical..
This is a Physical Walk with Spirtual Consequences..
Very wise move by GOD'S Servant, Right in the Seat of Power

Never Ever Doubt the Power of Prayer!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
When is Lazarus Muoka organising it's own?
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by adekola4258: 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nice one contact me for your neat professional graphics designer for your various brands and companies... contact below
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by chatinent: 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
kiss
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by harmony75: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Amen and Amen pray work and protest anyone you can, but participate!
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by ufuosman(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
More grace sir... We move
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by yemi1504: 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
mascot87:
Hello folks. Please I'll be brief about this. My mum was one of the client of an insurance company. ( I will protect them for now). However, she passed on some couple of months back. The family have now started processing her benefits from the insurance company since August and all the documents they were asked to provide have been provided. However, till now the insurance company have refused to pay. They keep promising that they would pay but that has not been the case. At the moment, they have stopped picking our calls and responding to our messages. I am planning to go to there office again at ikoyi tomorrow. What do you guys advice I do because I am very pissed now. Seems those guys are scammers after all. But I need advice before I make this people trend for the wrong reasons on Twitter

Get a lawyer, tag Segalinks on Twitter with this post.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Earnonline7: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Ajibade123(m): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
yultater:

fraudster cheesy
firstly I will be reporting you
and for your information there are people on nairaland that are currently studying abroad through Tevatron if you think I am a fraudster you can check my contact and messaged me on Watsapp
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Bruno3000(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
SapphirePRINCEX:
Prayers answers all things..
We move... kiss
lies. Not all things.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by DisLifeSha: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
You don't know. If not for prayers, something worse would have happened

Uyi168:
Prayers that will not work.
Doing the same thing, using the same approach and be expecting a different result.
Mtcheww.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by mechanics(m): 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wow, this is wonderful.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by desiredhome: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Weedhustler:
Now d useless buhari n his people have succeeded in imposing curfew in Edo state so as to have cause to shoot at us youth.
Now that the real agenda has come out nko?... instead of end SARS you are doing something else......
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by desiredhome: 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
chaloskyx:
HAHAHA YOU PASTORS NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME WHICH YEYE PRAYER? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR NIGERIA TO BE BETTER PRAYING FOR GOOD GOVERNANCE DURING CONVENTIONS FOR THE PAST 20-30 YEARS ABEG FORGET PRAYER IF IT WAS WORKING WE WONT BE ON THE STREET WE WOULD ALL BE IN OUR HOMES HAVING PRAYER SESSIONS WE NEED ACTION
Prayer with selfish ambition ....prayers with evil/wicked heart....who told him that God answers such prayers?
Scammers
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by descarado: 6:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
chaloskyx:

The Muslims are calculating and executing. Let them continue praying.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by desiredhome: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
DisLifeSha:

Prayer without work is dead....... Nigeria is the most praying nation yet the world capital of poverty.. grin grin grin... suffering and Smiling.........

If only they will do what church is, you will not be on the streets protesting.....if only they are true Church of God you will not be praying from January to December on same prayer point..etc
Like polithiefians like Pastorpreours....
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Dareal90s(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Prayers that will not work.
Doing the same thing, using the same approach and be expecting a different result.
Mtcheww.
Are u blind, can't u see the prayers are working already?
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by yomi1911: 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Need a builder to help you construct your building? Don’t hesitate to call us. We are a team of builder and I will help you with your Architectural & Structural design, construct your house to the finishing stage. Your building construction project means everything to us

Call or WhatsApp 08161911763
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Uyi168: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dareal90s:

Are u blind, can't u see the prayers are working already?
Blind bat.
Go ahead and tell us what we have achieved with prayers, idiot.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Uyi168: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
DisLifeSha:

Mtcheew.
Get sense.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Dareal90s(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Blind bat.
Go ahead and tell us what we have achieved with prayers, idiot.
U are blind both physically nd spiritually, if u can't see what we have achieved and what we are about to achieve. Only a fool waits for miracles to happen, u want angels to come nd protest for u or maybe u want angels to kill all corrupt leaders in a day. Wake up from ur slumber, no crime in being blind but at least use ur brain.
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Uyi168: 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dareal90s:

U are blind both physically nd spiritually, if u can't see what we have achieved and what we are about to achieve. Only a fool waits for miracles to happen, u want angels to come nd protest for u or maybe u want angels to kill all corrupt leaders in a day. Wake up from ur slumber, no crime in being blind but at least use ur brain.
Simple question this good for nothing he-goat is bleating up and down...
Abeg, nor mention me again.
Get lost
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Dareal90s(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Uyi168:
Simple question this good for nothing he-goat is bleating up and down...
Abeg, nor mention me again.
Get lost
Pig, the government rape u everyday nd all u could spill is trash. When at ur age ur brain can't provide u answers then all u do is ask stupid questions. A fool @40
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Uyi168: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dareal90s:

Pig, the government rape u everyday nd all u could spill is trash. When at ur age ur brain can't provide u answers then all u do is ask stupid questions. A fool @40
You, your God and the Govt are all useless..
Re: Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja by Dareal90s(m): 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Uyi168:
You, your God and the Govt are all useless..
Then u must be worst grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Father Visits Fulani Herdsmen While Grazing / Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Congregation Silent As Ghanaian Pastor Begs For Money Repeatedly. Photos And Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.