Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game (1222 Views)

Video Of Fulanis Caught And Killed In Igangan Today During Counter Attack / Eastern Security Network Dislodges Fulanis From Ozibo Community, Ebonyi State / What Does The S/west Produce That Compares With The North? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by Sinensis: 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2021
The first phase was end SARS
The second phase is Evacuation of Fulanis.
By next year no presidential candidate from S/West will gain favour or popularity from North.

Dont be deceived it is not about separation

1 Like

Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by Mraphel: 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sinensis:
By next year no presidential candidate from S/West will gain favour or popularity from North.

SW's Life & security is better than presidency.....let Igbo be d presidential candidate now as long is from the south.

6 Likes

Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by beejaay: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2021
Mraphel:

SW's Life & security is better than presidency.....let Igbo be d presidential candidate now as long is from the south.

Both Igbos and Yorubas dash the north the pre side ncc, it only bring them shame and destruction.. We value our lives down south... Who presidency help abeg.. With all the presidency kastina is the headquarters of banditry

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by capatainrambo: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sinensis:

so the people this herdsmen re killing deserve to die because of 2023 ?

Buhari is president has that stopped northerners from getting kidnapped and dieing like fowls in the hands of these fulani bandits? ?

OP you re a very stupid animal

5 Likes

Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by ChoCho54(f): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sinensis:

Because myetti Allah said so, you have run with ewu.
Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by falcon01: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2021
I'm from the North and I genuinely Hate what the North has become and The fact that Northern people ain't even seeing what's happening makes me pissed of. let Nigeria decide abeg, let war start I ain't picking sides I'm following the victor cause I'm sure freedom shall win.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by Iamgrey5(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sinensis:

What is the business of People in Ibrapa, Oke Ogun with this ?

Nonsense!
Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by GOVERNMENT2: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2021
falcon01:
I'm from the North and I genuinely Hate what the North has become and The fact that Northern people ain't even seeing what's happening makes me pissed of. let Nigeria decide abeg, let war start I ain't picking sides I'm following the victor cause I'm sure freedom shall win.
cool
Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2021
This is probably a Fulani stooge trying to divide and conquer again by shifting focus

If you talk of 2023 presidency Tinubu has been the one trying to downplay the menace of Fulani herdsmen to appease them.

Endsars too almost got all his investment burnt down by protesters.

Fulani herdsmen evacuation is spearheaded by the people themselves who are tired of the atrocities they face first hand.

Akeredolu and makinde (before) where anti-fulani terrorists, this is a clear representation of governors who don't a$$ lick tinubu for anything
Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by helinues: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2021
We have read.

Next
Re: Dont Be Deceived! Evacuation Of Fulanis From The S/west Is About 2023 Game by kmaster007: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2021
Sinensis:

you no the game... this all abt politics.

(1) (Reply)

The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force / Nigeria BEATS China, Sweden, Japan, South Africa In Number Of Tech Startups / We'll Forgive But Will Never Forget (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.