Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives (49873 Views)

RRS Lagos Twitter Handler Goofs, Replies Hundeyin, Lagos Police Command Reacts / Lagos Police Command Reacts To Attack On Obidients By APC Thugs / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by King44(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Government

Movie Title Robe the Protesters

Producer: Buhari
Cast: Hoodlums
Objective: End The Protest with Military force
Settings: Edo, Lagos, Abuja

There is no where in Nigeria the protesters were violent, hoodlums were sponsored by the government to Rob the protesters as they have been trying all these while just to foil the peaceful protests.

Plans

Attack banks
Police station
Road safety
Illegal freeing of prisoners

Prisoners escaped he had time to pack bags and even do video shoot, they think we are no intelligent, they think we are stupid grin

This is the time to be more united than ever and make the protest so peaceful and demands loud and clear.

All these are script play, they will soon run out of ideas, they are joking and we should hold the government responsible, we are unstoppable. Nigeria must be great by force
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by juman(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
They have turned to criminal.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by King44(m): 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
juman:
They have turned to criminal.
The government has started sponsoring hoodlums to attack police stations, police, prisons and very soon banks in order to stop the protesters if you are wise and you are following trends you would realise it is all script play to discredit the protest, some Nairalanders no dey intelligent at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
oyo. hw i wish they kill dis idiot in uniform

E fit be your papa tomorrow for another profession ooo
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by olusamuel01: 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nemere2020:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6191189/hoodlums-attack-rrs-operatives-lagos

I actually do not believe the comments I'm seeing below this thread. I dont know how hard it is for you guys to figure out that those were sponsored thugs just so they can tag the protest violent and use force. Every protester have been peaceful exercising their rights in a civil manner. This is only a plot that won't work

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1318195203610710017?s=19
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by plumcomm: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
useless cp out to protect his men than the masses.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by oluwaseunamos33(m): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
if only you know wht this police don take my eyes see, you will join me to say AMEN
MICHEALADEX:

E fit be your papa tomorrow for another profession ooo
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Seun360(m): 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Yorubaland as in South West is the home of thugs in the country, I actually pity my people if this country eventually breaks.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Seniorwriter(m): 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nemere2020:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6191189/hoodlums-attack-rrs-operatives-lagos

https://twitter.com/LagosPoliceng/status/1318195203610710017?s=19

@Falz had to clear their doubt that this ain't a Joke!!!!

We Moooooove!

#Speak Up
#Soro Soke
#Endpolicebrutality

© Seniorwriter

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318158240459476994
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by juman(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
King44:
The government has started sponsoring hoodlums to attack police stations, police, prisons and very soon banks in order to stop the protesters if you are wise and you are following trends you would realise it is all script play to discredit the protest, some Nairalanders no dey intelligent at all.

Endless protest is unacceptable.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by StPete: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
intruder15:

Are u now a dog?

Sense is far from you
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Goldfishhh: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
I need a grant writer that understands the whole grant writing process. Contact me on WhatsApp 09055755800
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Kingzjayzee: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
we are taking this thing too far o. #saynotoviolentprotest #istandforpeacefulprotest
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
you're a bastard.
omo ale
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Emoney07: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Openbusiness: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
Don't talk what you don't know, RRS are the best police in Nigeria. If I were the President, whoever the RRS Commander in Lagos is, I'll make him the IGP straight. They are a good example of how Police should be and how Police should relate with the public.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by oluwaseunamos33(m): 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
baba e omo ale
Ebenezer2021:
you're a bastard.
omo ale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by King2019(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
drsugar:
We have a dream and the dream is here today

WE HAVE A DREAM....

...to see a generation that will never shout "Up NEPA"

....a generation that will not know the meaning of "ASUU Strike"

....a generation that will not be afraid to travel by road because of bandits and kidnappers in their own country.

...a generation that will not know what it means to be an unemployed graduate

...a generation where tokunbo car won't be a thing to celebrate

...a generation where their greatest dream won't be to leave their own country even if it's to go and become a beggar in another man's country.

WE have a dream and the dream is here today.

THE SORO SOKE GENERATION IS HERE

#ENDSARS #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#BETTERTOGETHER #RECONSTRUCTNIGERIA

I am moved to tears

Please go on push one more time I want to live in my country and be happy

God bless all protesters

God bless you
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
olu77:

They are government paid thugs camouflaging as protesters to disrupt the whole protest. This government is about to show it's true colour.

SMH.

this country is just full of evil people as politicians.

na thunder go massacre their lives and their doomed cabal.

let's move ✌

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Mcreloaded(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please our brothers in Lagos State should calm down and borrow a lead from Edo state youths who have not and will never hurt a police officer as we know the rank and file officers are also being short changed by our leaders.

Come and see how Edo state youths have been able to protest without hurting even a fly.
NOTE there was prison break but yet no police was hurt even though we know the government orchestrated the whole event.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Tripssy: 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
and so anarchy draws closer
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by patrickgeddes: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Shame on Buhari
Shame on IGP
Shame on CP Lagos.....

The attacks was staged... ask me why....
1. I have lived for over 15years in Lagos...and from my observations during this period, RRS operatives don't move around without Arms.
2. EndSARS protesters don't move around without placards and Nigerian Flag
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by snipernigga(m): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Propaganda, they want to give the peaceful protesters a bad name and cause for clamp down. Believe them at your peril.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by adekemi45600: 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
:So if your dog attacks a thief who scaled through your fence but yet to gain access to your property or harm you, that is not self defence or that is either not attacking first ba?Are u now a dog?
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:
And the RRS is actually the only police unit in Nigeria with reasonable and well trained officers.

We can do better guys. Let's stop these violent attacks or the government will have a reason to not meet our demands.

God bless Nigeria!
Actually they are among, but I don't know
why you did not include MOPOL among the very best in Nigerian Police.
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Onlyonebuhari: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
RRS the best police in Nigeria yet this jobless idiots attack them. There is difference between violence and protest
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by Prophet777: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
My apologies to the affected officers of the RRS... The only reasonable and professional police unit in Nigeria. Pls we are sorry!
Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by bobolaga: 7:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigeria police involved in many evil act, they involve in all kidnapping and rituals killing, that is why they know all rituals hot spot across the country but they are not ready to arrest any one or exposed them. we are the one paid them monthly yet we are not respected, slowly slowly, Nigeria Police has take over road safety job and V.I.O job on the high way, for Nigeria Police to be requested for your motor particulars, driving license and fire extinguishers, what did you want V.I.O AND road safety to ask, and we all knew that to renew those particulars is not from police station, why police is interested in the particulars that is not renew by them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives by shugabasbn: 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
19 policemen critically injured.

Me I no go tok but when I see lies I Sabi am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, Ambode, Tinubu At A Wedding Ceremony In Lagos / Saraki & Wife Danced At Atiku's Campaign Rally In Kwara (Photos, Video) / Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.