Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

"Political Leaders Have Failed Us" - Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Blasts Nigerian Govt - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Political Leaders Have Failed Us" - Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Blasts Nigerian Govt (414 Views)

Prince Eke Blasts Muma Gee, His Ex Wife Over Interview / Chacha Eke Blasts Her Brother, Aik, Others For Meddling In Her Marriage / "Chacha Eke Has No Bipolar Disorder" - Brother, Aik Eke Blasts Chacha's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Political Leaders Have Failed Us" - Bbnaija's Mercy Eke Blasts Nigerian Govt by MsDoris(f): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 winner, Mercy Eke, has called out Nigerian political leaders for refusing to meet up with the demands of the #endsars protesters for the past 9 days.

According to the reality star who has been actively involved in the protest, joining in the protest and distributing food and drinks to the protesters, the Nigerian Government have failed the people for refusing to hacken to their cries for emancipation from continued acts of suppression.

She also went on to add that she won't back down until the federal government answers.

See full gist/ photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/endsars-political-leaders-have-failed.html

(1) (Reply)

#endsars:'i Can't Bare To See This Torture And Brutalization Onnigerians- Rihana / Burnaboy Record A Song To Speak Up Against Bad Governance In Nigeria. VIDEO / My Eyes Are Opened Now, I Cannot Be Caged. Flavour Denies Marriage Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.