Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This (3178 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / Ladies Pls Kindly Stop This Habit / Pls Kindly Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:06pm On Mar 08, 2011
Hello and Good day to you all.
Have been dating my girl and i really love her, She as always been prosponing me from having sex with her, after 3yrs.
Now that she'd agree and i deed but their was no flow of blood. Though have disvirgin a gel before and i saw blood and i've been hearing from some gels in sch dat, a gel can be disvirgin without seeing blood.
I really don't want to stoop low for her to have taken me as a mugu.

Pls tell me the fact about this, Fanks.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Omolola1(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
Is she a vurgeen? was she tight wen u went in?
There re some gurls dat were born without an hymen, its not an issue
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by iyatrustee(f): 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
sorry, your product didnt have a NAFDAC no! her ponnanie is made in china grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Omolola1
Yes it was, cos i really tried harder for about 4 times different days, it took the normal procedure, dats pains and stressful. Honestly, she cried and cried, but i just have to.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ iyatrustee, Pls am serious about this. I really love her dats y i want to kn the truth about dis. Tax.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Omolola1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
Then she doesn't have an hymen,
which is absolutely normal, though, rare
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by saintneo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
Omolola1:

Then she doesn't have an hymen,
which is absolutely normal, though, rare
broken
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2011
@Omolola1, i really appreciate you. She is just the only i want to live my life wit and marry. I told her dat day i deed it, dat she as been lying to me and to go to the 1st guy dat deed it. But she was weeping seriously dat she cant lie to me.
Tax u.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by MMM2(m): 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2011
boy u should be happy dat u fu-ck de girl at last,
de chick carry for 1 chances car for 3yrs.
2 BAD.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Ekpoma1: 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2011
gabriel4u:

@Omolola1, i really appreciate you. She is just the only i want to live my life wit and marry. I told her dat day i deed it, dat she as been lying to me and to go to the 1st guy dat deed it. But she was weeping seriously dat she cant lie to me.
Tax u.
[/color][color=#000099][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#000099][/color]Funny. U neva jam thats why u are proposin 2 her. Well, when both of una eyes open, una go knw beta.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by turboman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2011
'Chop-belle-full' before you start asking cross questions. Otherwise, your effort in this past 3yrs might just go down the drain  tongue
However, if you insist on seeing blood,  shagg her when she 'ON' and you would see all the blood you need   grin grin
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by turboman(m): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2011
gabriel4u:

@Omolola1
Yes it was, cos i really tried harder for about 4 times different days, [b]it took the normal procedure, [/b]dats pains and stressful. Honestly, she cried and cried, but i just have to.

what normal procedure?
Experienced man, how many have you dis-virged in the past?
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2011
@turboman , Ekpoma1 and M M M.

Why ona dey talk lyk dis, but i finally found my true 1, hope you guys too go found 1 1day. abi?
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:42pm On Mar 08, 2011
@turboman,
Who do u take me to be, woman disvirginer or ?
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by turboman(m): 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
gabriel4u:

@turboman,
Who do u take me to be, woman disvirginer or ?

gabriel4u:

@Omolola1
Yes it was, cos i really tried harder for about 4 times different days, it took the normal procedure, dats pains and stressful. Honestly, she cried and cried, but i just have to.

Read your earlier post, what normal procedure where you referring to.
Sorry if i sounded rude, but it seemed you were talking out of expirence
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Jerros213(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2011
Proceedures or no proceedures,sex in itself is always a proceedure.You could catch up on some vampire and gory movies if you're so blood-thirsty bro or visit an abbatoir if you fancy that.If she's damn tight then don't ask the next man who wouldn't know if you enjoyed it or not,to me it's all about how well you enjoyed it with or without blood.Meanwhile she could have successfully played your 3 years away BUT if you're stuck on your girl then you need not come on here blabbering about it lest you become jeered big time.What I'd advise is ignore the croco-tears,PIN her now and then and thrust her sporadically at every sexual opportunity.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Tingles(m): 3:02pm On Mar 08, 2011
She lost her virginity to her own fingers or is she involved in sports?

1 Like

Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by yuzedo: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
Just had to do it?
Took the normal procedure? Chai! Smmfh! grin angry shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2011
procedure as-in stressful and painful na!
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 1:11pm On Mar 10, 2011
HISservant:

"Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge." - Hebrews 13:4

"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." - 1 Corinthians 6:18 

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God." 1 Corinthians 6:9-10 

Mark 2:16-18
"And when the scribes and Pharisees saw him eat with publicans and sinners, they said unto his disciples, How is it that he eateth and drinketh with publicans and sinners?
When Jesus heard it, he saith unto them, They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
"

We prayed and praying that God should forgive us our sins and to be a good follower of Christ. Yes, i admit its wrong: May God forgive me.
Tax bro.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Nobody: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2011
;d ;d
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Woke4all(m): 1:16pm On Mar 10, 2011
Sorry bro your Girlfriend is a second class virgin wink
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Ranoscky(m): 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^^

Lol. . . Funny that!
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by iyatrustee(f): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by babyme1(f): 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2011
Why do folks come here to tell about every personal details of their lives? There are are somethings folks should keep to themselves. angry
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by babyme1(f): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
@Poster: Are you the one in your profile? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Im sure reporting you to your people bc I KNOW YOU
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2011
baby.me:

OOPS! somebody yash don bust. . . grin grin grin
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2011
baby.me:

Yap.

justwise:

OOPS! somebody yash don bust. . . grin grin grin

Its normal and dats life.

baby.me:

Why do folks come here to tell about every personal details of their lives? There are are somethings folks should keep to themselves. angry
Its not the mata of opening some 1 secrete but am just asking for what i didn't understand ok.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Tush16: 6:17pm On Mar 10, 2011
I had same experience last week with my girl.It was great!if u really want my opinion,u'disvirgined' ur girl and u shud be glad u got there first.Blood or no blood is immaterial and it didn't erase the fact dt u did.
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Odunnu: 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2011
Now I need a maga to disvirgin me again
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by Ranoscky(m): 3:46am On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Alright, visit this thread ~~> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-619510.99999.html#bot
Re: Pls Kindly Tell Me The Truth About This by gabriel4u(m): 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2011
Odunnu:

Now i dont care about blood lyk they've said. I can disvirgin u too! or ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Many Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love / How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) / Help! My Boyfriends Parents Don't Want Him To Be With Me Because I'm White.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.