Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here (1908 Views)

Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here by Seum(f): 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
Re: Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here by friedrice1: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
smiley well, despite her shortcomings and impediments, she still comes out openly with
all braveness and without any ounce of shame to campaign and stand by her husband. I commend her for this.

Orji Uzor kalu was this bad when he was first elected as governor, but with time, he improved tremendously,
i hope it would be the same for her if she agrees to get off her high horse and subject herself to learning. smiley
Re: Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here by daresmith: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2011
Shut up flied-lice . Haba!! you guys just love celebrating mediocrity. I think her husband should have just locked her up somewhere till the elections are over. I'm sick of people like you.
Re: Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2011
She has been goverment house for 12yrs nw without improving in her communication skills. She needs a miracle snc loads of exposure cldnt Behind her up.
Re: Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2011
She probably have a problem pronouncing umbrella, much like George Bush's nukular.

"Vote for umblerra" is funny though. Imagine her singing Rihanna's under my umbrella.
Re: Vote For "umblerra "-dame Patience Jonathan-listen To The Audio Here by naijaking1: 7:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
Aigbofa:

She probably have a problem pronouncing umbrella, much like George Bush's nukular.

"Vote for umblerra" is funny though. Imagine her singing Rihanna's under my umbrella.

So very funny.
That's how many Igbos pronounce umbrella. Go to Ariaria market Aba, or Onitsha, even Enugu. grin
She sound good. Her audience hear her loud and clear grin

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Sai Soludo - The Soludon (APGA) / President Jonathan & Other World Leaders ( Photos) / Obiano: We Raised Anambra IGR From N500m To N1bn In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.