Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (74790 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by harmony75: 3:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.
shut up so sure you fold hands and others are fighting for a good cause..whats your own idea??!! nothing of course na to only talk down on does bold to fight. the protest has been peaceful reasonable and everyone supports good cause for freedom in the nation
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Favourchris(f): 4:48am On Oct 20, 2020
greenhulk:

They will come and tell u now that it is sponsored by the government. Looks like the word sponsored is now tending.

This kind of thinking is why our government have put this nation in bandage for decades.

I used to be surprised how a youth can think this way, not anymore.

Alot of u are damage
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 20, 2020
protests:
There are at 400,000 policemen in Nigeria
And suddenly it looks like there is nothing like police again
Just because we said #EndSARS?
Is every policeman SARS?
They want to manufacture anarchy
Sure, they can go ahead

From Abuja to Benin, Benin to Ilorin, Osogbo etc
See the evil people parading with evil weapons and fighting #EndSARS?
And someone will say all is well with Nigeria?
This is what people want and I think the police boss has instructed police to stand down and watch, else, they will shoot more people.

My heart bleeds now and I pity Edo and Nigerian people. These criminals will scatter across the country. They will continue with their previous way of life and guess what! The innocent masses will pay dearly for it.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by DrOBD(m): 4:55am On Oct 20, 2020
writetopoker2:
Revolution Loading Nationwide

I'm sorry to say, but that's ot a revolution. Thats stupidity. Amongst the 2000 inmates would be hardened criminals as well as innocent people.

Naija is a banana republic indeed.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by NaMeAboki: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.

Anyone with sense will notice that the protest is slowly being politicised; sponsored and hijacked by various interest groups, with the sole aim of bringing down this government - even at the cost of encouraging total anarchy.
Their plans seem to be bearing fruits as cultists, hoodlums and thugs are increasingly taking over.
This could easily lead to two possibilities: govt will be forced to forcefully clamp down all forms of protest in order to restored law and order; alternative the govt would fall and give way to emergence of warlords from these criminal rouge groups, each having taken over control of its own small territory; Somali style - may God help this country from its enemies.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Lies. They're 1,997 not 2000. grin

BTW I won't be surprised if 70% of those prisoners are innocent and are still awaiting trial after years of arrest. Buhari must learn by fire by force.

Even if 99% are awaiting trial, there is always an unrepentant monster kept in there with them who, if sent back to the public, would give the people sleepless nights. People will still pay with their own bloods for doing this.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by osazsky(m): 4:58am On Oct 20, 2020
hotwax:

Buhari caused all these shiiits..

With is hunger to punish Nigerians. His hate for nigerians no be here.

Increase VAT, Electricity, Fuel, Cable TV at the same time.

The guy is a monkey...
but u guys voted him...u cant remove what u want ..let us face our end sars.i thought those celebrities said it was going to be a pisssful protest..I smell blood from next week if this continues..pls parents ensure the safety of ur children...I got this info from an insider thank god I don stock my house lock my children inside house..the blood will be massive the jail break was unnecessary at least if the killing start they will now have a reason for killing.wat a pitty
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 20, 2020
jesmond3945:
go and read up what is revolution. In revolution their is no law and order. Many of those prisoners were jailed against their will.
Who gets jailed willingly? Una go learn when these boys you released begin with you.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Xisnin(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
The name of the organization is itself a fraud.
It was made to draw sympathy from the gullible liberal West.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by stabilizer: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Attention: This protest is sponsored by political elders who are tired of this government. I mean those who see what you cant see. Do you know what it means to have a president with dementia? Do you know what it means to have a president who wets bed, who cant read without hours of practice with medications to support his cramming ability. Do you know what it means to have a president who knows nothing about what is happening next to him let alone knowing what happens in the whole country. Aisha warned but you didnt get her right. She said some people have already hijacked govt from us. Who are they? She also said something is 2018, telling us not to vote for her husband. The ones who packaged this impostor are tired of people around him who are taking advantage without no iota of idea to control a nation. Had it been their plot to kill osinbajo was successful, They would have announced the secret. They are just scared to see a yoruba man becoming the president especially when Obasanjo is still alive. Its obvious, Northerners are the key players and representatives in all major top position of this country. They don't really know how to play the game. They've stepped on many toes using military as their shed. Don't you see the way Nigeria borrow money from international financial institutions and community? People behind this protest are saving Nigeria from sudden sinking. The ship is still sailing but even the steerer doesn't know that direction while the captain is asleep. Its all planned. The military knows whom to arrest but their is no direct linkage yet. They wanted to probe tinubu for fraud and everything escalated! I've not seen it on any media outlet before tinubu came on air debunking the rumor that he is the one sponsoring the protest. Na beer be Jonathan weakness, but buhari is tool old that he has become a toddler. His ear is gone, he cant smell again and his memory fails a lot. Everyone is this country is a mafia. Lets watch & pray because they all got plans!
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Chijeep:

Criminals, cultists as you say... have been locked up in that prison since all these years and still Nigeria isn't moving forward.
It's now time for us to know that the real criminals and cultists are in aso rock milking our generation progress
Leave the ones in Aso rock first, they don't threaten us at night with gun, kill innocent people and create chaos. Even if Nigerian become paradise and those cultist and criminals are parading our streets, it would still be hell for us.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Tovino: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Let the protest continue. lf those youths are employed, there will be no protest or jail break. Nigeria should create 22 million jobs for the youths
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by ivolt: 5:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Frankice:
Pls you people should stop talking like you are senseless....

This jailbreak just like the caption to this post indicates that it was by hoodlums ooooh... Not #ENDSARS protesters....

Have sense na
Have Sense...

Shut up.
Criminal supporter.
The "hoodlums" are #EndSars protesters.
They have been looting,burning, raping and robbing.

Your plan to hide the real intention of the sponsored protest have failed.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by ivolt: 5:06am On Oct 20, 2020
greenhulk:

They will come and tell u now that it is sponsored by the government. Looks like the word sponsored is now tending.
Imagine the dumbasses who wants to replace the current government.
They can't even take responsibility for anything.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:07am On Oct 20, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Anyone with sense will notice that the protest is slowly being politicised; sponsored and hijacked by various interest groups, with the sole aim of bringing down this government - even at the cost of encouraging total anarchy.
Their plans seem to be bearing fruits as cultists, hoodlums and thugs are increasingly taking over.
This could easily lead to two possibilities: govt will be forced to forcefully clamp down all forms of protest in order to restored law and order; alternative the govt would fall and give way to emergence of warlords from these criminal rouge groups, each having taken over control of its own small territory; Somali style - may God help this country from its enemies.

Exactly. I have had over 30 mentions over my posts. Those opposing me are insisting anarchy is the solution. One is even saying we need war. He thinks war is like in the movies.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by ivolt: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Nice

Funny enough. The comments above clearly indicates that most people still don't know that we have moved from peaceful protest to a revolution
Am in Benin city

And moreover So many people are in there for crimes they did not commit.
Your criminal friends robbing people are also innocent.
To the thugs, anybody arrested by the police is innocent but their jungle
justice is just.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by ivolt: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2020
IamTallest:
Jail break without a single gun shot and resistance from d prison officials is dat one a jail break.
The officials aren't fools.
They know you would use them for more propaganda if they resist the criminals with force.
Moreover, they are understaffed for the occasion.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Tovino:
Let the protest continue. lf those youths are employed, there will be no protest or jail break. Nigeria should create 22 million jobs for the youths

Imagine you are presido tomorrow, how will you create 1 million jobs not go talk of 22 million jobs. I am not opposing you, i just want you to share intelligent ideas to be sure you're way better than what is in the present seat of power.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:12am On Oct 20, 2020
harmony75:
shut up so sure you fold hands and others are fighting for a good cause..whats your own idea??!! nothing of course na to only talk down on does bold to fight. the protest has been peaceful reasonable and everyone supports good cause for freedom in the nation
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by osazsky(m): 5:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Tovino:
yes o....pls no one should come and be standing with uwa when another season comes out. ..they dont know the implication of this..yes it's a pissfull protest because 5 people are awaiting trials u release terrorist..murderers rapist etc..this is d definition of wisdom I swear
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Midas01:
You're not as smart as you think you are.

If you're inferring that peaceful protesters (without weapons) broke into a maximum security prison and flung open all the prison doors for prisoners to escape without resistance or even a single gun shot fired then you're part of the problem Nigeria has.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:18am On Oct 20, 2020
calcal:

Afonja pele!

Go read the history of developed countries. it is full of blood.

No way
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2020
abimic:

You made valid points, it's a situation of he that is down fears no fall. This struggle would claim many innocent lives, even those neutral but the rich would always find a way to escape and not be hurt. Hopefully the protestors would have a leader soonest across the 36 states to interface with the government, because everyone cannot be speaking same time while human lives are been taken and prisoners released. My friends in npdc Benin couldn't go home as at when we spoke, two cars around there were burnt live,they were stuck in the office. Some girls were raped at ring road, Benin in broad daylight, how pathetic Benin became so suddenly. They even charged some soldiers to tell you how things have degenerated. The quicker they have genuine leaders to interface with the government, the better to save lives. Hopefully in one week or two, leaders would be chosen which would involve a reputable man of God who supports the movement, else, the bloodbath isn't surely what anyone is ready for. It is the beginning of war one knows, no one knows the ending. And sir buhari should even address the nation biko, and play a fatherly role and grant the masses wishes. This country no favor her citizen at all than the elites.

True, Buhari needs to speak. You are really seeing the big picture of how worse things will get even though we have different opinions.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:23am On Oct 20, 2020
bangging:
in this your indomi generation right?

You never seen me and you claim I am indomie generation. Are you not just a fool with your blind assumptions.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by osazsky(m): 5:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Hope when law and order breaks down and criminals come to your home to rape your women you will hail them as product of the good cause of freedom. Unfortunately, when shït happens you will still blame Buhari again. You are hopeless
u nailed it..very foolish people..to even worsen the whole thing i had to pay 500 naira at almost every blockage yet i didn't get home with my car and my windscreen broken ..see our leaders of tomorrow'.them they blame sars for collecting money now na them come be sars.they should just rest the purpose has been defeated...ogida youth..siloku youth and isihor all those money you' collected from me against my will in other to get my baby home is wat will kill u..the murders u released will kill u then d rapist u released will rape ur daughters..I feel for Uwa now ...yes those who raped and killed her in that church was released yesterday.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:26am On Oct 20, 2020
shogsman:

Anybody with a working brain would agree with you,but of course half baked Nigerian youths will attack you massively on this.

I have had over 40 mentions on this thread. All those opposing my view are directly and indirectly clamouring for the situation to degenerate to a bloodbath. I just want to give up on the black man
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:28am On Oct 20, 2020
osazsky:
u nailed it..very foolish people..to even worsen the whole thing i had to pay 500 naira at almost every blockage yet i didn't get home with my car and my windscreen broken ..see our leaders of tomorrow'.them they blame sars for collecting money now na them come be sars.they should just rest the purpose has been defeated...ogida youth..siloku youth and isihor all those money you' collected from me against my will in other to get my baby home is wat will kill u..the murders u released will kill u then d rapist u released will rape ur daughters..I feel for Uwa now ...yes those who raped and killed her in that church was released yesterday.

You just got me, the rapists of Uwa has been released and the people are celebrating. The sane do not belong here.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by OmoBryan(m): 5:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Frankice:
Pls you people should stop talking like you are senseless....

This jailbreak just like the caption to this post indicates that it was by hoodlums ooooh... Not #ENDSARS protesters....

Have sense na
Have Sense...

..I still don't understand how some Nigerians reason ooo... It has been confirmed severally by some of the prisoners that the prison warders are behind the jailbreak.... #Streetdeyvex....#Endpolicebrutality
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Ategberoson(m): 5:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

I wish Buhari can use force now, Buhari is not proactive. if I'm the president of Nigeria today, state of emergency would be declare immediately in all Nigeria state

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by osazsky(m): 5:39am On Oct 20, 2020
OmoBryan:
..I still don't understand how some Nigerians reason ooo... It has been confirmed severally by some of the prisoners that the prison warders are behind the jailbreak.... #Streetdeyvex....#Endpolicebrutality
what I experienced yesterday ..as I was trekking with my wife and baby..saw a surgeon on his uniform on his way to ubth looking tired..saying I cant work anymore...he stopped and sat by the road side saying I cant go to work.automatically those booked for surgery that moning will die...midwives who suppose to take delivery will have no option than to step down...pregnant women will die..including babies... just as doctors couldn't go to work na so prison warders nor fit go work.what do u expect when there are no workers in d prison. U dont need to block major roads adjourning streets just because u want to end sars.oga grow up.nobody went to work in benin city yesterday. Stop fooling urself I know what I suffered yesterday in benin..even my wife who is a medical personnel had to stop by her friends shop to eat.hope u know d implication of that.if u consider prisoners cus they are innocent then u must consider the sick too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic) / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.