Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (74766 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
intelligence in a failed country is equal to ignorance.

Ok ok bros. You are right, stop tormenting me with your brainless opinion. You're depressing the humanity in me. Just fûck off please.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
gregyboy:

The present is already affected, the future is what we are trying to change

Have you protested since it began

Or are you one of Buhari dog

If you're looking for a perfect protest you can try that in your home

Protest are akways hijacked that is the negative effect of protesting inorder to aviod it, get rid of corruption

Start thinking

Everybody cant be on the street at the same time
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Beautyaddy: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Jesus. You want people to die. You want women to be raped? What really shaped your morals? It is depressing.

That has already been happening all across the Country even before the Edo Prison Break.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
maasoap:

Have you ever seen anyone who was jailed in favour of his will or anyone who wasn't jailed against his will? Even murderers, kidnappers, armed robbers, rapists and co are jailed against their will. But if you were referring to innocent people in jail, setting hardened criminals free because of them can't be enough justification because the future negative consequences will be much more worse than keeping your supposed innocent ones in jail.
is called collateral damage. We need more schools, hospitals and jobs than prison cells.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

It's going to be hard for your village people to hands off your matter

Continue running your mouth like tap water when the time comes you'll meet your Waterloo.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Acidosis:

We watch. The poor man in my community is probably sleeping peacefully as we speak while your governor is living in fear of both the known and the unknown. Hoodlums will never go after officials but they stone a governor and told another one to keep shut?!

Keep pushing your dead agenda by creating fear and hoping that peaceful protestors will chicken out because of the hoodlums the government failed to checkmate.

Ediots like you have never condemned the prison guards who received the same training as the military.

F00l... If you expect peaceful protestors to back out because of prisoners, then you're a big f00l. Go and tell your dead president to protect HIS prisons. It is not my responsibility to guard the prison gates.

And just so you know, majority of Nigerians before now have taken their destinies into their own hands. Have you ever called on the police in this dead country to save your a$$, have you? Some of us have been robbed and the police was nowhere to be found. We hire our vigilantes, get them paid for policing.

If you think the poor man is scared at this point, then you are simply dum.b . You should speak to your governors right now to check their heart beats. There will be no peace for the wicked: both the hoodlums and the political thieves. We won't because of one, leave the other to ruin generations.

That's just to show you and others reading this that you are hypocrites. Continue pressing their mumu buttons as long as they keep responding.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Ok ok bros. You are right, stop tormenting me with your brainless opinion. You're depressing the humanity in me. Just fûck off please.
the humanity in you is already dead due to bad governance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by uptimum123(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Continue running your mouth like tap water when the time comes you'll meet your Waterloo.

Joker
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by blaqoracle: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
cynthia9:
Nice

Funny enough. The comments above clearly indicates that most people still don't know that we have moved from peaceful protest to a revolution
Am in Benin city

And moreover So many people are in there for crimes they did not commit.
I pray those guys from prison, who have not had sex for years, drill your hole, then you will know revolution is not beautiful but always ugly

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Acidosis(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
maasoap:

That's just to show you and others reading this that you are hypocrites. Continue pressing their mumu buttons as long as they keep responding.

Don't let these politicians ruin your life and sense of reasoning. The fact that they've got the power and money to unleash terror, hoodlums and prisoners do not mean that you shouldn't speak for your RIGHT.

If you think they're safe, then tell your governors to do away with security and bulletproof cars. You think anyone is completely safe in this unsafe country?

We are all in this together. Keep protecting the tormentors of your destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by blaqoracle: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Hmm. I fear for my maternal state. It started from Edo state and it's finally ending in Edo state. The continued protest lost direction and credibility long time ago when the protesters failed to capitalise on the initial successes achieved. Welcome to a new Edo state with crime impunity
4+4 ogbane
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Awhy4u(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Frankice:
Pls you people should stop talking like you are senseless....

This jailbreak just like the caption to this post indicates that it was by hoodlums ooooh... Not #ENDSARS protesters....

Have sense na
Have Sense...

Dem think say we stupid ni, where dey prison guards, no record say guard dey injured or die o

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by darichlife: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
My fellow comrades please let's read carefully.

Everyone remembers that this is a game of life and whoever we are playing with, who is carryong out all this plans is someone that understands order out of chaos is behind this, it is well planned and articualted from the top.

The two prisons broken out of today are two of the most notorious prisons in Benin filled with hardened criminnals and non repented thieves.

Now we asked for SARS to be dissolved it has been disbanded and we hearing of SWAT we still hashtag ENDSWAT the IG must be frustrated.

Now it seems like they are back to sqaure one so what will they do? increase hoodlum activity within the protest to create fear in people, then the people call for their help and crime and hoodlum activities increases within us they will laugh and call us fools and tell themselves we told you it will work.

Let us keep all the steps down to understand the kind of chaos we would create to approach them with to achieve our own order, we are learning and many are already wary of the protest from the way it is going.

The government need more excuse to say we don't deserve to be given the needed attention we deserve as this is no longer a peaceful protest let us remember they first lay the foundation we are walking on but surely we shall destroy it all and conquer in most definitely in this generetion.

Let's be guided but non the less the revolution is here and so WE MOVE.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by dederocs(m): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
why are the youths so happy about this grin
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Aflix:
You are a paid Buhari supporter. I have been going through your posts on this thread, and I noticed that you never for once talked about how bad Buhari's government is going. You kept on going on about protesters causing anarchy....bla...bla...bla... Like the protesters are the reasons Nigeria isn't moving forward. If Buhari isn't performing so bad, then they wouldn't be any protest in the first place.

Buhari's government is a failure. Very dissapointing one. The anger of the youth is justified, things are not getting any better. We need a change. However, my problem is that going on an extreme approach will be shooting ourselves on our foot. Let the situation not descend to anarchy.
I'm not against the protests but blocking your fellow citizen's right to movement is very insensitive. Thats my view. Have a goodnight

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by slenderBeam1: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.
Peaceful protests,when youths are attacking youths.. when youths are vandalizing properties and doing blockades and extort people. Protest that led to breaking prison (massive ones) When youths are dancing and singing at protest venues ... isn't that a jamboree?.. A friend almost cursed me for not supporting the protests . Why will I? . When we "mekunnus" are dying and the tolls still counting.. all the blockades are affecting us not them .. when they blocked Gov Oyetola and his aid shot guy, how does that equates peace ☮️.

Nigerian things are always different.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
is called collateral damage.

Forceful releasing hundreds or thousands of criminals, inmates and awaiting trials back into the society is more than collateral damage, it is damaging a society itself. The negative impact will overshadow whatever the positive effects it could have had.

We need more schools, hospitals and jobs than prison cells.

Prisons keep society safe and it's an essential part of any society. Being there is mostly by choice. You can only talk about how it's being run, how are the inmates being treated

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 10:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
uptimum123:

Joker

Nincompoop.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Don't let these politicians ruin your life and sense of reasoning. The fact that they've got the power and money to unleash terror, hoodlums and prisoners do not mean that you shouldn't speak for your RIGHT.

If you think they're safe, then tell your governors to do away with security and bulletproof cars. You think anyone is completely safe in this unsafe country?

We are all in this together. Keep protecting the tormentors of your destiny.

What is my business with politicians as far as this madness is concerned? Now, I'm more concerned about what you and your likes are encouraging Nigeria to become right now, a lawless nation. You think this is what you want? Wait until it starts to consume you one after another. It's starting already, only then you will realise that not many of these politicians are going to be the victims.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Christistruth00: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edo is becoming too Lawless from their daughter's trooping into Prostitution to their Cultist gang sons.

Is this not some Wild Cult boys just using the #Endsars protests to release their jailed Cult members?

And if you hear the Crimes for which they are in jail your Ears will nearly explode.

How can 5 boys rape a dying girl whose head they have already smashed with a fire extinguisher inside a Church?

Sacrilegious Abomination!!!

Jesus have Mercy!!!!!
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Acidosis(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
maasoap:

What is my business with politicians as far as this madness is concerned? Now, I'm more concerned about what you and your likes are encouraging Nigeria to become right now, a lawless nation. You think this is what you want? Wait until it starts to consume you one after another. It's starting already, only then you will realise that not many of these politicians are going to be the victims.

I know the kind of Nigeria I want. I certainly don't want the Nigeria where prison guards purposely dissappear with their AK 47 from duty posts in order to release prisoners and have people like you blame peaceful protestors.

Prison guards (not warders) all over the country are trained to carry AK-47 and other firearms yet we didn't hear just one gunshot in the video??

This is not the kind of Nigeria I want.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by gregyboy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
Patriotic9ja:

Everybody cant be on the street at the same time

Who said you need to step out to the street and see things yourself question the protest and join the struggle because it is ok for you, it is not for other's

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Carlylepneuma: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
IamTallest:
Jail break without a single gun shot and resistance from d prison officials is dat one a jail break.
Ode! i'm sure u just read the Headline and ran to the comment section without going through details just to be on the front page. well congrats u have 0 succesfully identified ur self as member of Ode! COmmunity in Nairaland....0777
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
playing safe as usual while your politicians are looting without mercy. You are lucky oil is still 40 dollars per barrel.

Not playing safe bt playing strategic. Even if we must have a revolution it doesn’t have to be bloodied. Revolution takes different forms. Don’t start what u can’t finish or even know the outcome. I’ve told about how the youths using social media took over government in France for
The very 1st time in their history via a 3rd force of centrists.

That is also a revolution! We are not barbarians we are in the 21st century!

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Adegold1993(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
This government are just planning everything. Very soon they will setting everything up .burning station and attached it to this peaceful protest cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by ibietela2(m): 11:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Unfortunately, the government is well-protected by a formidable military. We the citizens are the ones to suffer when there is anarchy. But there will never realize. They don't even know what is good for them. Damnit , Africans have a big problem. We just don't think

Seems to me you are the one who loves suffering and smiling
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by guy222: 11:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
go and read up what is revolution. In revolution their is no law and order. Many of those prisoners were jailed against their will.
Prisoners jailed against their will. So if they want to jail someone they will ask you if you want to go to jail or not, i am 100 percent sure you must have smoke weed before making this comment, abeg jhor shift commot for road make person pass.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Ogaonos: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.
u just talking without observing.go Nd watch the prison jailbreak.there was no gun battle.go and ask any bdy that have visited prison yard before.iswell guided.see na inside job.go discredit the protest just as u doing.endsars protest is the most organised protest which have give ln the youth voice.see the reason why govt didn't want to yield to the protesters demand is becos it will give youth DT orientation that their voice can change their govt to want they wish for themselves and children unborn and it will make Nigerian youths have a voice in Aso villa.which Buhari doesn't want at all because him Nd his fellow govt officials are sadistic old men.come let me tell something do u think Buhari would like a 18yrs boy/girl coming him to order to be accountable.or do u think that old gorrilla obj.would love a 20 yrs youth shaking his political table and he will be panicking hell no.is an insult to them.aso villa only fear those 1966 coup plotters Nd maybe Niger Delta militia which they usually settle when there wahala comes up.true democracy will come to naija when Aso villa dey fear the Nigerian youth.what u seeing today is a checkmate game to turn the peaceful protest of endsars by their hoodlums.observe something in one day .violence in two states far apart.remember they tried to such thugs to provoke the endsars protest didn't work.now is to hijack create chaos Nd go for culfew Nd justify swat.is all planned.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Beautyaddy: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are evil and a communist

Explain to me how revolution have corrected society or do you think we are blind.

continue your grammar. Government must stop these madness

which Government?

The same Government that have used their Chronic Corruption and Selfishness to Fry Your Gullible and Weak Brains?

Dumb! angry
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Truthteller2020: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

The government responded and appealed. The protesters said no. This is not the government's fault. When they were in control and with law and order, this would never happen.
So this is not the government fault,so they can't fix it?and we should not fight we should rather leave the status quo right?ok 5 years in power the president still needs to travel to UK for treatment and nothing has been done to upgrade our medical industry to that of the UK,how can you explain that?or that one is still not his fault?I dey shame for you if you non get shame
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 11:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
ibietela2:

Seems to me you are the one who loves suffering and smiling

Okay, hope you're at the forefront of the protests sha.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Ogaonos: 11:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

They will come and tell u now that it is sponsored by the government. Looks like the word sponsored is now tending.
go and watch the video how can Abuja and benin have violent protest the same day.or didn't u see attempt by Fulani thugs to attack endsars protesters in Abuja last week.or attack by thugs twice on the endsars protesters in ring road ( one protester was killed )all failed.after everything don settle go do research on security on prisons and come and ask urself whether is easy to jailbreak our prison.none of the hoodlums that did the jailbreak carry placards but carry stick and cutlass.our politicians thunder fire them.let me tell a secret someone told me.u remember Omo agege incident with thugs entering the national assembly to carry the mesh somepple ask where was the security personnel.if I tell DT Omo agege no get hand for matter as I heard but na APC do am to show am because he was flexing muscles.iIf I tell u how I stock eh.after that moment anything political I see on news always look inbtw d lines.ALL I KNOW IS MY GOD WILL NOT FAIL US THE YOUTH OUR VOICE MUST BE HEARD.YOUTH WILL HAVE A SAY IN ASO VILLA.NOT ONE OLD GORRILLA EX GENERAL WHO WILL CHOOSE CANDIDATE FOR US TO VOTE AND LATER BE WRITing LETTER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.