Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (74728 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:41am On Oct 20, 2020
1972xy:
My dear, what you are seing is the extent of protest. The government will surfer it and the people will surfer it too.
When criminals are let loose,the rich are in trouble. Since they refused to do what is right ,the result is what you are witnessing. Some people are in that prisôn for years without no trial ,no case file. A lot of injustice in the country. We need restructuring. Let there be true federalism. Let there be creation of state police.
If you dont come out and make your voice count,too bad.

These things na gradually. 100 years ago, America democracy was filled with bias. Now that democracy even allows gays all in the name of freedom to vote. The government will not suffer what the citizens will suffer. We are doomed if things escalate.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:42am On Oct 20, 2020
solonubinho:

You are a very stupid person.

Thats how a sentimental black fool reacts when he reads an opposing opinion.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Enzio:
What are you saying. If you are happy about the status quo in Nigeria before the protest then you must blind or you are part of the problem. #ENDSARS was just a catalyst for these events The people are speaking up for a better nigeria and no revolution is done through peaceful protest. quote author=Neddstark post=95103080]Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.

Hope you're ready to be devoured in the anarchy if need be.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jumper524(m): 5:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Frankice:
Pls you people should stop talking like you are senseless....

This jailbreak just like the caption to this post indicates that it was by hoodlums ooooh... Not #ENDSARS protesters....

Have sense na
Have Sense...

but we all saw how overjoyed protesters were by the jail break.
they indirectly supported the act, it's a reason why they said the protest should end so hoodlums won't take advantage.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by osazsky(m): 5:51am On Oct 20, 2020
1972xy:
My dear, what you are seing is the extent of protest. The government will surfer it and the pe
ople will surfer it too.
When criminals are let loose,the rich are in trouble. Since they refused to do what is right ,the result is what you are witnessing. Some people are in that prisôn for years without no trial ,no case file. A lot of injustice in the country. We need restructuring. Let there be true federalism. Let there be creation of state police.
If you dont come out and make your voice count,too bad.
so because people are awaiting trial u released the killers of uwa..and who told u criminals attack only the rich.uwa is from a poor background and she was raped..even u who knows ur blood fit make sense for that ritualist inorder for him to become rich.dont u have sisters.i just they laff
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Paul8344(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.

You are too myopic in reasoning....
Have you thought of those detained without reasons...
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Paul8344(m): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Unfortunately, the government is well-protected by a formidable military. We the citizens are the ones to suffer when there is anarchy. But there will never realize. They don't even know what is good for them. Damnit , Africans have a big problem. We just don't think

Mr. Thinker...
Haven't you been suffering before now?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by kmaster007: 6:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Frankice:
2000 inmates reportedly released as hoodlums stage yet another jailbreak at Oko correctional facility in Edo state.

Nine persons were reportedly killed during this jailbreak.

This comes hours after hoodlums stormed the correctional facility located along the Sapele Road in Benin City where over 100 inmates were set free.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hwQY6-L1Po

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/2000-inmates-reportedly-released-as-hoodlums-stage-yet-another-jailbreak-in-edo-state-video.html#:~:text=2000%20inmates%20have%20reportedly%20been,reportedly%20killed%20during%20this%20jailbreak.
country scattered
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Gerrard59(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
https://feministcoalition2020.com/
LIES! They are Nigerians like you, residing, doing business and working in the country.

Anyway, this is what they said:

Young Nigerians' lives are worth more than a few hours of discomfort in traffic. If you want the protests to stop, start making calls. Call your boss, your local government chairman, your state house of reps member, your federal house of reps member, your senator, your governor, your government friends and enemies. They know what to do. We will not stop till our demands are met.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Paul8344:

You are too myopic in reasoning....
Have you thought of those detained without reasons...

My guy, I am for #endsars, #endpolicebrutality #endbadgovernance in Nigeria. My problem is the consequences of the over-agitated approach we are taking.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Paul8344:

Mr. Thinker...
Haven't you been suffering before now?

Am I?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Gerrard59:

https://feministcoalition2020.com/
LIES! They are Nigerians like you, residing, doing business and working in the country.

Anyway, this is what they said:

Young Nigerians' lives are worth more than a few hours of discomfort in traffic. If you want the protests to stop, start making calls. Call your boss, your local government chairman, your state house of reps member, your federal house of reps member, your senator, your governor, your government friends and enemies. They know what to do. We will not stop till our demands are met.

Hope you're at the forefront. The military will soon be called. Dont surrender. Be the man that you are Mr. Gerrard
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Afodot0022(m): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Edo people have always been known to be notorious and crimanal minded people because if they are normal people, i dont see why they should embark on this senseless activities. They are known for cultism ,arm robbery and all kinda of vices. So they see this protest as an avenue to display their abnormal gene. Nonsense and useless set of nigerians.pls edo people change from your wicked and evil ways.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
But releasing Boko haram and giving them good education is justifiable?
If you think protesters released those prisoners then you should go back to school, secondly how is the protest taking Nigeria backward? You people are just stupid, Nigeria wasn't backward when Amaechi used 600000 dollars to design logo, it wasn't when senators collects 29m per month, it wasn't when snake swallowed 36million etc, seems you people like rubbish in this country, suffering and smiling, if you dont have anything reasonable to say, just shut up
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Hope you're at the forefront. The military will soon be called. Dont surrender. Be the man that you are Mr. Gerrard
What will the military do, channel your energy to the man whose son uses 60m to buy power bike, some of you will have sense by force
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

But releasing Boko haram and giving them good education is justifiable?
If you think protesters released those prisoners then you should go back to school, secondly how is the protest taking Nigeria backward? You people are just stupid, Nigeria wasn't backward when Amaechi used 600000 dollars to design logo, it wasn't when senators collects 29m per month, it wasn't when snake swallowed 36million etc, seems you people like rubbish in this country, suffering and smiling, if you dont have anything reasonable to say, just shut up

Annie001, the glorified shitty thinker. You don come again abi? I made my opinion, it got hundreds of likes from people who think unlike fools like some people who react. For the sake of those who choose to reason, I will keep making my opinion known. However, if that disturbs your sanity you have a choice; jump into the nearest body of water without a lifejacket. That is too much sef, you can send me your account number, sniper is 500 naira. Mix it with your soup.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

What will the military do, channel your energy to the man whose son uses 60m to buy power bike, some of you will have sense by force
Rubbish

Which president's child in the world cannot afford a 60M bike?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by MChaze25(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
Shut up asshole. Blame your stupid government. Youths are educated
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Homeboiy: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:
Nice

Funny enough. The comments above clearly indicates that most people still don't know that we have moved from peaceful protest to a revolution
Am in Benin city

And moreover So many people are in there for crimes they did not commit.

How my guy

Una still hold protest over night for ugbowo abi una discharge.

Well before them went to oko

I was with them at ring road but I had to turn back because I no get mind to take collect bullet
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by MChaze25(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Which president's child in the world cannot afford a 60M bike? The more you keep hating, the lesser the probability of anybody in your kindred to ever have a taste of power and the wealth it yields.
Your brain dey your ynash
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by MChaze25(m): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Annie001, the glorified shitty thinker. You don come again abi? I made my opinion, it got hundreds of likes from people who think unlike fools like some people who react. For the sake of those who choose to reason, I will keep making my opinion known. However, if that disturbs your sanity you have a choice; jump into the nearest body of water without a lifejacket. That is too much sef, you can send me your account number, sniper is 500 naira. Mix it with your soup.
This one has malaria
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2020
MChaze25:

This one has malaria

I had last week. I am better now, thanks to Artesunate. Have you gone to yabaleft for your case of mental ineptitude? You know your case is completely hopeless but try and find some professional help sometimes. Shalom.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by grandlexuz(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

If you said the bolded in front of me before now, I will pick up a fight with you. But now, I cannot help but admit you are more than right. I told a friend who has been so passionate about the protests that my problem with this thing is that things can get out of hands. This is not a developed country where protests can be handled peacefully by sane minds. Things can descend into anarchy and when anarchy looms, those pushing you will go behind a shield and you without one faces the heat. It is really sad. People of Benin do not understand the implications of 2 major jailbreak. A state that is having a cultism epidemic. Crime is about to spinoff on a larger scale.
By the way, the info was that the prisoners were communicating with their contacts outside who used the protests and the unpopularity of the law enforcement to achieve their aim. Weapons from the police station burnt was used in the jailbreak.

You definitely have not read much about protests in Europe and America. France as a country as seen more violent and destructive protests than Nigeria. In 2011 and 2016 youths in Manchester, UK looted and burned down shops during protests. Violent protest is not akin to blacks.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2020
grandlexuz:

You definitely have not read much about protests in Europe and America. France as a country as seen more violent and destructive protests than Nigeria. In 2011 and 2016 youths in Manchester, UK looted and burned down shops during protests. Violent protest is not akin to blacks.

You are right. Protests have a high tendency to become violent. The recent US protests fueled by Antifa was crazy too. But in none of these countries was there a jailbreak.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by uptimum123(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Nincompoop.

Scallywag
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Crispels(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Feminist Coalition is based in the abroad? You must be out of your mind. Kiki Mordi and other founders of the organization all live either in Lagos or Abuja.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by JuanDeDios: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

SARS was evil and needs to die. It's dead. Im not against the protests, I am against the anarchy we are delving into because of an endsars protest for a SARS that has already ended.
But SARS has NOT ended. I've seen videos of SARS men still harassing people - albeit it's not as common as before. This suggests that either the police leadership is not serious or it does not have control of its men. SARS MURDERED people - there are shallow graves all over the country and corpses rotting in rivers - and no one has been arrested for prosecution for these murders since these protests began. Not one. Given these facts, and the fact that the police has ordered SARS off the streets many times in the past, isn't there a justification for continuing protests until REAL ACTION is seen on the part of the government? (MInd you, I'm also against anarchy. I'm pro-police and pro-order.)
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by SweetiliciousD: 7:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:
How many rogues in power are behind bars? Yet you criminalise the poor and exonerate the rogues in power.
SMH
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2020
uptimum123:

Scallywag

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by chatinent: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Living in no country.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by BigBashiru: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2020
greenhulk:

Africans generally, especially Nigerians behave like zombies. It's just in our DNA �. All it takes is just for 1 person to lead an action and the rest will follow without asking questions. In as much as I think the edo prison break is an insider job, we all saw protesters getting overjoyed that prisoners are escaping, some of the escapees are murderers, robbers, kidnappers oh. Not even thinking about the implications. Tomorrow those escapees will still join the protest and go to commit more crimes, probably try to to to a police station and free more criminals.

As much as the protest started as a peaceful protest, it only takes 1 or 2 people from the protesters to turn violent like attack a police post, the rest will follow. This is a country where if 1 person in a market shouts ole ole on anyone (even when he's not sure he's the thief), before u know it another person would give him a dirty slap and before he can try to explain himself a mob would already be on him beating him up without asking what he did. And before I can say jack he's already set ablaze. Now ask any of the attackers what he did they will tell u he's a thief. What did he steal? They will say they don't know. That's how daft many people in this country are. And this is why this protest can easily turn into violence because our mentality is just weak.

Another example is doing beauty pageant at a protest or converting a protests to a display ground for guys to display flashy cars etc to girls. Blacks have low iq - it's not racism there are scientific facts to support it.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2020
SweetiliciousD:

How many rogues in power are behind bars? Yet you criminalise the poor and exonerate the rogues in power.
SMH

Please can you base your life on facts? When did I praise rogue in powers or criminalize the poor?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.