Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) (71524 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by spiralwedge(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
bigeliot:
A country with two different type of people. One is the one that want to remain slaves and stagnant and the other wants to be free and progressive. It means they can't stay in one country. Buhari is not helping this matter at all. If GEJ had sent thugs during the subsidy period, shey we for no hear word. This protest is heading to division.. we dey wait

GEJ had the golden Chance to start the discussion on how to divide this country with the National Conference and the Centenary celebration, but the mumu declared that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable, and struck it off the agenda.

Golden chamce to split. Golden chance to at least talk about it. Golden chance for a referendum. Golden chance to change the constitution and appoint a premier for each of the region, scrap VP and remain ceremonius. But he was too inept.

8 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by WHOcarex: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
I was there oo. I ran enter Shoprite ooo
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
majamajic:
Buhari is not the kind person u will turn his head with protest

He headed protest during Jonathan's regime.

He is just a stubborn person. Those unfortunate children of the north... if FCT didn't vote bubu you should know they dont like him... So those unfortunate things... think they can play God...

God allowed it for a reason... forgetting that those affected will get something better... Unfortunate cows in human form..

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Brendaniel: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
maasoap:

Really? If I remember correctly, South East and South South refused to participate in the Occupy Nigeria protests. I guess the country was united then.
That aside, for how long do you think you can continue to hurt other people's businesses without them retaliating?

during OBJ's time didnt NLC strike and shutdown people's businesses for weeks, it is just wickedness and I smell ethnic-ism in it...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by bobsboris: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Government doing everything except giving the citizens what dey want. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Bimpe29: 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
Soro Soke
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by CodeTemplar: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
hisgrace090:
miyetti allah what do you have to say?
Tinubu is behind it in Miyetti Allah's eyes. The cannot accuse opposition so they accuse the internal APC opposition.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Omezif(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Damage is too much
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
This #end sars protest have been hijacked by some hoodlums I don't really know where this country is heading to. God please deliver us from the hands of the lightfinger politicians o God come to our rescue. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
AdetayoNL:

Please read the post again, then check your comment

They are many here. They don't read post before typing rubbish
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by bizzibodi(m): 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Grace001:
I knew it will get to this....let’s be truthful to ourselves the arewa youths/ mayetti allah are not happy about these protest, because they feel threatened that the youths in the southern region of Nigeria are gaining momentum with this end Sars protest.

Another truth is the Northern region in Nigeria is less affected of the SARS/police brutality, I stand to be corrected. To them( arewa/mayetti allah) this protest about end SARS makes them feel inferior knowing that the youths down south are getting the attention of the world with “ENDSARS” protest.

Left to them they are left concern, the only problem they are facing is their “Boko Haram/ bandits

You can start by checking the list of names of victims that were killed by SARS and you will discover that 95% of them are southerners

What’s that telling you ? SARS is a mechanism used by the government to subdue “all southern youths” although they were created mainly for anti robbery,kidnapping and cultist. Government is aware of all the SARS atrocity but they turn deaf ears to it.

The truth is, almost 60% of the southern youths are doing well for themselves financially without government aid and this has helped them to gain access to information that has better their lives( southerners dominate Nollywood, Nigeria music entertainment etc) these industry are making Nigeria popular/proud. Southern youths are getting liberated from poverty unlike their northern youth counterparts ( a large number of them are a product of almajiri)

Mind you this is a big threat to the government of Nigeria because southern youths are getting wiser and they demanding for a good governance/disintegration

That’s why they left the SARS unit of police unchecked just to subdue youths in the south. There is so much to write about but I will stop here.

All southerners think deep
Thise are nonsense talk.. what happend to your governors refusal to adress the issue

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Rugaria: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
spiralwedge:

GEJ had the golden Chance to start the discussion on how to divide this country with the National Conference and the Centenary celebration, but the mumu declared that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable, and struck it off the agenda.

Golden chamce to split. Golden chance to at least talk about it. Golden chance for a referendum. Golden chance to change the constitution and appoint a premier for each of the region, scrap VP and remain ceremonius. But he was too inept.

That guy is by far the ultimate muturu ndama.... Very naive and utterly useless human being... The most annoying part is tht up till this moment, Jonathan has not been able to understand the magnitude of his folly! I mean after what Buhari has done with his herdsmen and all that, he is still talking as if the concept of an imaginary one Nigeria is achievable and should be pursued no matter the cost. That's why the north are even thinking of handing over to him again just as was the case with Obasanjo. The man regales a lot in abject ignorance and naivety..

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Rugaria: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
2018PROFSUNDAY:
This #end sars protest have been hijacked by some hoodlums I don't really know where this country is heading to. God please deliver us from the hands of the lightfinger politicians o God come to our rescue. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Protests are going very smooth and we'll... Just some murderous herdsmen imported by Buhari and his goons..
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Proper1(m): 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Its clear protest has been hijacked the

government has set up a parrael protesters so

that the military can come in the name of law

and order.

Military to start arresting protesters in the name of treason and violation of the right of others.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Tonitoniton(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Onyedika122:
APO PROTEST: hoodlumbs burnt all the vehicles packed by protesters today being October 19... This hoodlums are making a peaceful Protest by the #ENDSARS Protesters to look violent...

Watch video as this violent people sell their future and that of their children for N1500

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_e5FhZRyZg

aboki na aboki any time and any day.

just buy them one fix and they will kill with out provocation.

and this area is Abuja main hard drug joints and hid outs were SARS used to do over time and very close to sars abattoir.

they only believe u when u match them action for action.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by danqujigy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Protest in deed. Protest where 99% of the protesters are from certain section of the country and 30% of them fraudsters and yahoo-yahoo boys in view. Dead on arrival protest. RIP to those who will loose their lives to a fruitless course. I can't be used by some useless sycophants any more. We are wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Obamaofusa: 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7yMMsHtM4

Here is another video of the car stand in fire, from Another angle

Tears almost falling from my dearie eyes hearing the voice of that Igboman laden with sadness.Don't know why the real Northerners are so heartless.
May God pay them back manifold.Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by blaqoracle: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Brendaniel:

during occupy Nigeria wasn't the whole nation shut down even more than this and yet nothing happened, please don't be double sided, this is pure wickedness, the guy in the video said the cars did not even belong to protesters, I think it's the Igbo boys car stand where they sell motors at APO they attacked, Buhari has divided the country, this looks more like fulani attack as the guy said it in the video....
no it was Jonathan than first divided nigerians by calling the northerners born throway.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by micflo28(m): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dear protesters, please stand down. Live to fight again. Restrategize, get a uniform to and disown those without it that causes violence. Get a few foreigners to travel down, join the protest and witness firsthand ill treatment of peaceful protesters. Learn international standard way of protesting without infiltration. Our aim improve and not to destroy. Before the year elapse, let's prove to the government that we are not in for jokes. The end of bad governance is near. I see freedom ahead. Compatriots...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by bisiswag(f): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Grace001:
I knew it will get to this....let’s be truthful to ourselves the arewa youths/ mayetti allah are not happy about these protest, because they feel threatened that the youths in the southern region of Nigeria are gaining momentum with this end Sars protest.

Another truth is the Northern region in Nigeria is less affected of the SARS/police brutality, I stand to be corrected. To them( arewa/mayetti allah) this protest about end SARS makes them feel inferior knowing that the youths down south are getting the attention of the world with “ENDSARS” protest.

Left to them they are left concern, the only problem they are facing is their “Boko Haram/ bandits

You can start by checking the list of names of victims that were killed by SARS and you will discover that 95% of them are southerners

What’s that telling you ? SARS is a mechanism used by the government to subdue “all southern youths” although they were created mainly for anti robbery,kidnapping and cultist. Government is aware of all the SARS atrocity but they turn deaf ears to it.

The truth is, almost 60% of the southern youths are doing well for themselves financially without government aid and this has helped them to gain access to information that has better their lives( southerners dominate Nollywood, Nigeria music entertainment etc) these industry are making Nigeria popular/proud. Southern youths are getting liberated from poverty unlike their northern youth counterparts ( a large number of them are a product of almajiri)

Mind you this is a big threat to the government of Nigeria because southern youths are getting wiser and they demanding for a good governance/disintegration

That’s why they left the SARS unit of police unchecked just to subdue youths in the south. There is so much to write about but I will stop here.

All southerners think deep
God bless you bro
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Homeboiy:
After them go say Edo people de violent
as i hear na everywia not just edo state.Hoodlums hired by the govt so as to cause mayhem and give the impression dat the protesters are violent.my brother tell me today dat soldiers gun down two protesters in in auchi
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by TheTruthIsHere: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Our Stand On the Ongoing #EndSARS Protests.

Our attention has been drawn to an outrageous action by one Yusuf Ahmadu Yunusa and his ilks who claim to have acted on behalf of the indigenous people of Abuja. According to media reports, Yusuf and his people claim that the indigenous people of Abuja are against the protests going on across the country. We wish to categorically dissociate ourselves from Yusuf and the actions of his gang. We find his claims offensive and insulting to the countless Gbagyi youths who have been harassed and extorted by the now defunct Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

Gbagyi people the world over are known to be hospitable and for upholding the dignity and sanctity of human life. We have, over the years, condemned the extrajudicial killings of Nigerian youths by policemen. While we condemn any attempt to hijack the #EndSARS campaign by unscrupulous elements, we stand solemnly with our fellow youths who have taken to the street to demand an end to the killer squad as well as a total reform of the police force. We would never oppose a demand for a better and an egalitarian society, and we definitely did not appoint Yusuf Ahmadu Yunusa to speak for us. We have been victims of injustice for too long to support any form of oppression meted upon our fellow citizens.

The Gbagyi people of Nigeria are a peculiar set, scattered across the geography of Nigeria and further divided across religious and dialectical lines; dismissed as a bush tribe that must continuously be pushed farther from civilization. Like the red Indians, our lands have been taken, our ancestral homes destroyed to give way to urban development (one we are denied the enjoyment of). From the hills of Maitama to the vastness of Wuse our people were forcefully evicted and turned into tenants in Kubwa and faraway Niger state; in the heart of Bwaya (Bwari), a stranger was imposed upon our brethren as paramount ruler; throughout Kaduna state, history is constantly been rewritten to erase thethe place of Gbagyi people as the indigenous tribe – from the renaming of towns and villages to the distortion of the true origin.

There is a desperate need to take charge of our affairs and tell our own stories. But no individual can do this. We believe that the individual, like every society, develops on three fronts: intellectually, socially, and physically. This knowledge inspires in us the hope

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Grace001: 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Thise are nonsense talk.. what happend to your governors refusal to adress the issue

To you it’s nonsense talk, to those that are sensitive they know it’s not a nonsense talk.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Kudejo: 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
The hoodlums who attacked #EndSARS protesters in Abuja were not government sponsored, they were simply locals and motorists who are tired of this nonsense. What is the point of blocking roads when politicians have helicopters?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by mrkings84(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
MRSAWEDOFF:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU7yMMsHtM4

Here is another video of the car stand in fire, from Another angle

If this protests don't lead to division, or at least revolution, then it's a waste!!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by darichlife: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
My fellow comrades please let's read carefully.

Everyone remembers that this is a game of life and whoever we are playing with, who is carryong out all this plans is someone that understands order out of chaos is behind this, it is well planned and articualted from the top.

The two prisons broken out of today are two of the most notorious prisons in Benin filled with hardened criminnals and non repented thieves.

Now we asked for SARS to be dissolved it has been disbanded and we hearing of SWAT we still hashtag ENDSWAT the IG must be frustrated.

Now it seems like they are back to sqaure one so what will they do? increase hoodlum activity within the protest to create fear in people, then the people call for their help and crime and hoodlum activities increases within us they will laugh and call us fools and tell themselves we told you it will work.

Let us keep all the steps down to understand the kind of chaos we would create to approach them with to achieve our own order, we are learning and many are already wary of the protest from the way it is going.

The government need more excuse to say we don't deserve to be given the needed attention we deserve as this is no longer a peaceful protest let us remember they first lay the foundation we are walking on but surely we shall destroy it all and conquer in most definitely in this generetion.

Let's be guided but non the less the revolution is here and so WE MOVE.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by awoo47: 10:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Brendaniel:

during occupy Nigeria wasn't the whole nation shut down even more than this and yet nothing happened, please don't be double sided, this is pure wickedness, the guy in the video said the cars did not even belong to protesters, I think it's the Igbo boys car stand where they sell motors at APO they attacked, Buhari has divided the country, this looks more like fulani attack as the guy said it in the video....
guy e no worse reach dis oo

Mybe na only fr IB dey block rd every 100m
Na lyk 2 or 3 ppl go block rd asking fr money fr bottle water

No single route to pass, as everywhr hv been blocked
What if it's an emergency?

I still remember Gej time we still had a way to pass nd if you state a good reason dem go let u pass...

All dis ones na mostly teenagers who jus wan cause mayhem
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by stevups(m): 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
The whole protest is getting out of hand. We all need to calm down.
Violence is never the answer.

What I'm trying to say is, the protest may have been hijacked in places like Edo State.
I've always been against police brutality.
If my comment offended you. No vex

God bless Nigeria
Let me tell you why you are correct �. Some powerful people are mingled already.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by darichlife: 11:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
blaqoracle:
no it was Jonathan than first divided nigerians by calling the northerners born throway.

Please don't be offended can you educate me on the benefits of having beautiful, strong, energetic and future filled children called Almajiri system. Because i don't want to conclude on what i don't understand its foundation and purpose of existence in ghe first place.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Trulydude(m): 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
He who still thinks the way this protest is ongoing is good is a bigot full of moral decadence. May God of Yesu deliver my county Nigeria from all these nonsense. Amen.
Tinibu for 2023

Onyedika122:
APO PROTEST: hoodlumbs burnt all the vehicles packed by protesters today being October 19... This hoodlums are making a peaceful Protest by the #ENDSARS Protesters to look violent...

Watch video as this violent people sell their future and that of their children for N1500

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_e5FhZRyZg

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by pacespot(m): 11:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
If it were the other way round, I bet the president would have sent his boys in uniform and called the protest no longer peaceful. Who will repay these protesters with all these damages, I really feel the pain of what these protesters are sacrificing for the rest of Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.