Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,945 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) (71512 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) / Makurdi Youths Burn Vehicles & Tyres Over Killing By Fulani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Nelsmannnnnnnnn(m): 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Any protest that involves the blocking of major roads and occupying of highways is no more a peaceful demonstration.

Is that hard to understand?

I condemn the attacks but you can't predict how people will react when your actions put their livelihood and well being at risk.

Shut up, so they should protest on pedestrian bridges abi..so that people like you can disregard them and continue with your life in this miserable country. The protest is meant to impact everyone irrespective of status or class so that the people/protesters can be taken seriously

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Whois(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Soro soke but no go use your life play gamble

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by igbowoman: 12:52am On Oct 20, 2020
The handiwork of buhari sponsored hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by osazuwa23: 1:08am On Oct 20, 2020
i agree i am bini man icant relate to your average igbo and yoruba man no hard feeling
emperor863:

Please, I beg you never to relate Oduduwa republic with any other group. Let every one carry their cross. #irepoduduwarepublic.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by DCatt: 1:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Exactly! This is why I still don't get why they complain about Buhari who is working with half of the budget Jonathan had. Boko haram was even more active during Jonathan. Buhari has his problem but he's not worse than Jonathan.
spiralwedge:

GEJ had the golden Chance to start the discussion on how to divide this country with the National Conference and the Centenary celebration, but the mumu declared that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable, and struck it off the agenda.

Golden chamce to split. Golden chance to at least talk about it. Golden chance for a referendum. Golden chance to change the constitution and appoint a premier for each of the region, scrap VP and remain ceremonius. But he was too inept.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by calcal: 1:33am On Oct 20, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
The whole protest is getting out of hand. We all need to calm down.
Violence is never the answer.

What I'm trying to say is, the protest may have been hijacked in places like Edo State.
I've always been against police brutality.
If my comment offended you. No vex

God bless Nigeria

Afonja, burn coward!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Checked86: 2:36am On Oct 20, 2020
I was coming back from work when I saw people running back from Kabusa junction towards shoprite. I am still shaking. It was not a small run. All the thick bushes which one could only imagine what they are covering, looked like express road to me. Had to pull my shirt and dropped my bag with one woman and walked home.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by solaere(m): 2:38am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Any protest that involves the blocking of major roads and occupying of highways is no more a peaceful demonstration.

I condemn the attacks but you can't predict how people will react when your actions put their livelihood and well being at risk.
where did god hide ur brain � under ur f33t I suppose
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by juman(m): 2:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Endless protest is unacceptable.

Burn their cars is not good.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Osanoghodua1: 2:49am On Oct 20, 2020
GARRIYELLOW:
The whole protest is getting out of hand. We all need to calm down.
Violence is never the answer.

What I'm trying to say is, the protest may have been hijacked in places like Edo State.
I've always been against police brutality.
If my comment offended you. No vex

God bless Nigeria

Very stupid post

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by sonofanarchy(m): 3:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Ken91:
#end police brutality restructure nigeria now

Pls help i had up to #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sell
after i mistakenly recharge it from my bank, now i don't had any
money on me i want to auction it for #4000 pls if interested
call me 08097460168
am serious an i means serious person etisalat only
goto Patricia.com sell it
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Yorubedboy: 3:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Watch the moments police fires tear gas at peaceful protesters in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDn_O--iG5k
#EndSARS

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by greensandy: 3:23am On Oct 20, 2020
emperor863:

Please, I beg you never to relate Oduduwa republic with any other group. Let every one carry their cross. #irepoduduwarepublic.

God bless you.
Let everyone bears their Papa's name.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by greensandy: 3:30am On Oct 20, 2020
maasoap:

Neither GEJ nor Buhari sent thugs but GEJ sent soldiers. The deployment of soldiers nationwide brought Occupy Nigeria protests to an abrupt end.
Why would you even think Buhari needs to send thugs when you're causing suffering and hardship for everyone by blocking the roads?

Don't mind them, these people are too emotional and they think we are all fools. Let the madness continue we are going to see the outcome soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by lexy2014: 4:04am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Are u saying that when d protesters were at 3am y'day morning at CBN office, it was because they were blocking road and putting d livelihood & well being of hoodlums at risk? How did d protesters put d "livelihood and well being of hoodlums at risk that forced them to attack a prison?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by lexy2014: 4:09am On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
Exactly! This is why I still don't get why they complain about Buhari who is working with half of the budget Jonathan had. Boko haram was even more active during Jonathan. Buhari has his problem but he's not worse than Jonathan.

Can u pls furnish us with d yearly budgets of d Jonathan administration from 2011- 2015 & that of d present administration from 2015 till date so we can confirm ur assertion. U can then go a step further in explaining how budget is related to d topic
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Naajjii: 4:57am On Oct 20, 2020
Grace001:
I knew it will get to this....let’s be truthful to ourselves the arewa youths/ mayetti allah are not happy about these protest, because they feel threatened that the youths in the southern region of Nigeria are gaining momentum with this end Sars protest.

Another truth is the Northern region in Nigeria is less affected of the SARS/police brutality, I stand to be corrected. To them( arewa/mayetti allah) this protest about end SARS makes them feel inferior knowing that the youths down south are getting the attention of the world with “ENDSARS” protest.

Left to them they are left concern, the only problem they are facing is their “Boko Haram/ bandits

You can start by checking the list of names of victims that were killed by SARS and you will discover that 95% of them are southerners

What’s that telling you ? SARS is a [b]mechanism used by the government to subdue “all southern youths” although they were created mainly for anti robbery,kidnapping and cultist. Government is aware of all the SARS atrocity but they turn deaf ears to it. [/b]

The truth is, almost 60% of the southern youths are doing well for themselves financially without government aid and this has helped them to gain access to information that has better their lives( southerners dominate Nollywood, Nigeria music entertainment etc) these industry are making Nigeria popular/proud. Southern youths are getting liberated from poverty unlike their northern youth counterparts ( a large number of them are a product of almajiri)

Mind you this is a big threat to the government of Nigeria because southern youths are getting wiser and they demanding for a good governance/disintegration

That’s why they left the SARS unit of police unchecked just to subdue youths in the south. There is so much to write about but I will stop here.

All southerners think deep
How about you condem Yahoo Yahoo which is the underlying reason why SARS are brutal in the south than the north. A lots of you people in the south are seeing yahoo yahoo fraud as a culture. Scamming people everyday. That is the reason if SARS brutality in the south Yahoo Yahoo. As you protest against SARS brutality, equal energy should be used agains yahoo yahoo.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:23am On Oct 20, 2020
who will replace these cars now? see lost

if na me ehn i go just time one of them...d beating i will give him no go b here o
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Nobody: 5:25am On Oct 20, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Thise are nonsense talk.. what happend to your governors refusal to adress the issue

So, after Miyetti Allah accused Tinubu and Abuja indigenous citizens gave protesters 48 hours to leave street, the next action is for thugs to burn protesters cars. Most of those vehicles cost more than a Million Naira.

There were several crisis under Obj and under Jonathan. When Yaradua was sick, Tunde Bakare convened the Save Nigeria Group. It was a Mass Action. Northern Youths and some Northern elements with the exception of Balarabe Musa took the mass action as anti North because the President was a Northerner. With this line of thought, is it not better for Nigeria to divide?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by staymore: 5:32am On Oct 20, 2020
majamajic:
Buhari is not the kind person u will turn his head with protest

Meaning what? Is that how he should respond to the plight of the people?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by witworth(m): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Onyedika122:
APO PROTEST: hoodlumbs burnt all the vehicles packed by protesters today being October 19... This hoodlums are making a peaceful Protest by the #ENDSARS Protesters to look violent...

Watch video as this violent people sell their future and that of their children for N1500

WATCH NOW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_e5FhZRyZg
but they can't burn our courages and determinations to continue with the protest.
The future of our country is always in the youth hands.
It's now our obligations since the old cargos are cowards and have been detrimental to the destiny of the nation.
So... Revolution now, BMG Buhari must go
No going back for us.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by okoloemmalex(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2020
fools die by Mario Puzo.

politicians 're just animals, they 're paying same ignorant youths to obstruct the fight for all.

some youths will ever be slaves, no matter how and what you do to emancipate them.

how much were they paid just to sell their tomorrow for today?

The more reason slave trade was first done in Africa. an African man selling his brother.

things 're not the same by 2Pac.

nothing will stop us, we 're Nigerians and resilient youth for that matter.

#WeMove
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by nodullin(m): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2020
People that can not buy 1 tyre but know how to burn a whole vehicle down... #sad
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by saintdevo(m): 6:20am On Oct 20, 2020
I just believe that the PROTESTING YOUTH should start coming out Ready for a battle, to face those useless and hopeless hoodlums burning there cars and attacking them, atleast they should be well prepared once they attacked them they should be able to resist them and attack back. That's the only solution to this nonsense
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by tunjilana: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Grace001:
I knew it will get to this....let’s be truthful to ourselves the arewa youths/ mayetti allah are not happy about these protest, because they feel threatened that the youths in the southern region of Nigeria are gaining momentum with this end Sars protest.

Another truth is the Northern region in Nigeria is less affected of the SARS/police brutality, I stand to be corrected. To them( arewa/mayetti allah) this protest about end SARS makes them feel inferior knowing that the youths down south are getting the attention of the world with “ENDSARS” protest.

Left to them they are left concern, the only problem they are facing is their “Boko Haram/ bandits

You can start by checking the list of names of victims that were killed by SARS and you will discover that 95% of them are southerners

What’s that telling you ? SARS is a mechanism used by the government to subdue “all southern youths” although they were created mainly for anti robbery,kidnapping and cultist. Government is aware of all the SARS atrocity but they turn deaf ears to it.

The truth is, almost 60% of the southern youths are doing well for themselves financially without government aid and this has helped them to gain access to information that has better their lives( southerners dominate Nollywood, Nigeria music entertainment etc) these industry are making Nigeria popular/proud. Southern youths are getting liberated from poverty unlike their northern youth counterparts ( a large number of them are a product of almajiri)

Mind you this is a big threat to the government of Nigeria because southern youths are getting wiser and they demanding for a good governance/disintegration

That’s why they left the SARS unit of police unchecked just to subdue youths in the south. There is so much to write about but I will stop here.

All southerners think deep

Your narrative is flawed....Did u also read the list of officers who have bn fingered? 90% are southerners

Stop all this baseless divisive narrative....it is not helping the cause

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by html14java(f): 6:26am On Oct 20, 2020
This is what it is last night.
Please Pray for us in Apo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yt8cHY_9M0w
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by lexy2014: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2020
spiralwedge:

GEJ had the golden Chance to start the discussion on how to divide this country with the National Conference and the Centenary celebration, but the mumu declared that the unity of Nigeria is not negotiable, and struck it off the agenda.

Golden chamce to split. Golden chance to at least talk about it. Golden chance for a referendum. Golden chance to change the constitution and appoint a premier for each of the region, scrap VP and remain ceremonius. But he was too inept.

GEJ has come& gone. Buhari is now d kid on d block. What is preventing buhari from displaying competence & leadership where Jonathan didn't?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by spiralwedge(m): 6:31am On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

GEJ has come& gone. Buhari is now d kid on d block. What is preventing buhari from displaying competence & leadership where Jonathan didn't?

Tell that to the guy i responded to
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by lexy2014: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2020
babaolofin:

So, after Miyetti Allah accused Tinubu and Abuja indigenous citizens gave protesters 48 hours to leave street, the next action is for thugs to burn protesters cars. Most of those vehicles cost more than a Million Naira.

There was several crisis under Obj and under Jonathan. When Yaradua was sick, Tunde Bakare convened the Save Nigeria Group. It was a Mass Action. Northern Youths and some Northern elements with the exception of Balarabe Musa took the mass action as anti North because the President was a Northerner. With this line of thought, is it not better for Nigeria to divide?

That reminds me. Where is tunde bakare? D guy has lost his voice & gone into Oblivion since buhari became president
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by Kennycruzza: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Do you all die during lockdown while now we are fighting for freedom
Re: Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) by lexy2014: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2020
spiralwedge:

Tell that to the guy i responded to

Which part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos) / Woman Found Dead In Kwara Hotel, After Meeting Man With Fake Name (Graphic) / Man Disguises As Woman, Works As Housegirl For 8 Months, Steals From Boss (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.