Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,074 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution (45013 Views)

I Sincerely Recommend Every Higher Institution Students To Get This Book. / See How Students In Higher Institution Look Like When Its Exam Period (pic) / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by AKAyomide(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
I am still a student in one of the prestige universities in Nigeria. I have experienced just only twice. The first relationship I entered in my life was when I was in level one. The girl and I lived as if we were couple. we were in the same department but different options. To be frank with you,I was sincerely naive about the relationship because I have never had the experience before in my life. she teachs me a lot of things apart from being a good student;she talks sense into my brain when we are lonely and cheer me up after the long discussion on how to control my finances because she doesn't like when I give money out to people around of me to buy magnitude of marijuana. we only dated for six month because I know she dating someone else,a senior colleague in my department. I feel the pain when I told her if we could be friends on platonic relationship,ever since then,the love between us depreciated but we are still friends based on department mates.some people need to meet people who to inculcate good deeds in them. I so much adore her regardless we are separated.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by fatymore(f): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Never did that.

Too serious and mildly religious to engage in such. I couldn't even date a co-student tongue

In the end, a good grade was the outcome.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:47am On Oct 20, 2020
fatymore:
Never did that.

Too serious and mildly religious to engage in such. I couldn't even date a co-student tongue

In the end, a good grade was the outcome.

faaaaatima.... Se looto

7 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Cashio(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
dukeprince50:
Those that did it knows it didn't end well.
I was so dissapointed that it couldn't lead to marriage, we dated for four years, I came out of school with nothing but just a certificate, life as a young graduate ain't easy mehn. we decided to go our separate ways and stand so we could come back together but distance killed the love and that was how a relationship of five years ended.

I was depressed, frustrated and ask why will God just let my first romance just die like that, i was so helpless to even do anything, but thats just it o, I learned that, in life most things don't always go the way u planned and there is so much about life u couldn't understand why it happens but that's just it, u can't forget the pains, u just have to carry the pains and move on, and don't give ppl a reason to see ur depressed face, we all have gone through a lot
U think a failed relationship is so much a lot?

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by thesilentman(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:
How does the memory haunt you?
. It will,if you have been there before.

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by osamz007: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN UNDESIRABLE ANYWAY.

OKADA GIMME CHANGE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by osamz007: 9:19am On Oct 20, 2020
AKAyomide:
I am still a student in one of the prestige universities in Nigeria.

32 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by christejames(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

I first saw her profile pics on Nairaland. Let's call her Rachel. Later, I got to know she stays in the same hostel as I. She was into me more than I am into her. She attempted to come closer but I wouldn't have that. I resisted because my kind of introvert prefers being alone. I can't tolerate people's presence for long. Even my girlfriends, ex and then-present, I can only tolerate for a maximum of three days. Afterwards I would become hostile towards them till they eventually leave. But Rachel, she would leave and come back the following day, no matter how hostile I was the previous day. Gradually, she taught me how to tolerate people's presence more. I started getting comfortable with her. Then comes the second issue.

I have a very short temper. I flare up on any slight provocation. Rachel, she would remain calm while I'm angry. Once she notice I'm calm, she would come to me and ask me to reminisce the reason for my anger if it's bigger than an issue we could have resolved by discussing. She uses many other vices to correct me in a very respectful way. In the event I get angry while being corrected, she wouldn't raise her voice. She just wants to teach me, most things that trigger my anger can easily be resolved through communication. Gradually, I learn to be slow to anger and speak my temper. There, she taught me to be a better communicator and have a better grip over my temperament.

While all these went on, the sex wasn't amiss, even though it's usually my 2 seconds jiggy-jiggy. She noticed I was bogged by my inability to last long. Then she told me a secret that spurred me into action. I made my research. I found how to last long and give better pre-intimacy and got really good at the game.

From the start of my narration till the last paragraph, it was 5 years of cohabitation already, but it was a blessing. I would still be the primitive version of myself if I hadn't engaged in that.

So in case you're thinking it's bad to cohabit in school, of course it is, but that's your opinion. It's okay to have one, but don't shove it down our throat.[b]

[b]Does it affect my grades?

sure, it does. I came out with a second class upper. Strong or not strong, second class upper na second class upper. I might not have had a first class even if I didn't live a couple's life. And come to think of it, I am doing better than the first class graduate of my set.

Will I be glad if my daughter does it?
Of course, no. I wouldn't. But shit happens and life goes on yet. To the best of my knowledge, my Dad didn't even attend any tertiary institution, talk more of doing it. So my doing it or not doing it wouldn't affect my daughter's decision to either do it or not. Just live your life and enjoy it the best way you can

I and Rachel are not dating presently, but I value her more than any lady I've ever come across because she's had great impact in my life. The changes I experienced while cohabitating with her formed the foundation of any positive change I am presently undergoing.

Great experience from you... I learnt a lot. If I may ask, why did you let her go?

16 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Kenmatt(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Preshieben:
grin
Never liked that shit in da beginning so I never did it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by fatymore(f): 9:54am On Oct 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

faaaaatima.... Se looto

You know me now... I no fit lie

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by chinchonglee(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:
It will,if you have been there before.
is it guilty conscience or what?
i ve and i dnt feel haunted

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2020
fatymore:

You know me now... I no fit lie
eh.. laughing.. I no know why.. but I no believe you o..

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by fatymore(f): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

eh.. laughing.. I no know why.. but I no believe you o..

Lol..I disown you undecided

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Denique(f): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:
lemme just relax and read comments. I ain't telling shit grin

Kindly make space for me to sit too. We are reading it together undecided

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:12am On Oct 20, 2020
fatymore:

grin
fatymore:

actually ... I like you..

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
make i comment too..
till now..am a virgin..
so, y'all already know

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by thesilentman(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:
is it guilty conscience or what? i ve and i dnt feel haunted
You just find it difficult to trust any woman,including your wife.Believe me.

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by duduade: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:
Couples' life is when students live together like they are married.This trend is almost unavoidable in the higher institutions.
I had about a dozen experience and surprisingly,none led to marriage even though we tried.
I Would have to write a romance novel on that if am to share my experience.The memories still haunts me even now that i have tied the nuptian knot.
What do you guys think about Couples' life? Is it avoidable?How did yours ended? Any regret?
Enjoy Your night,guys!!

Back then almost everyone I know who did this are married with kids now

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by EzzyCarter: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Denique:

Kindly make space for me to sit too. We are reading it together undecided

Lol. It's just a chair sad. So who's lapping who? grin

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by thesilentman(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2020
duduade:

Back then almost everyone I know who did this are married with kids now
ofcourse

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by chinchonglee(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2020
thesilentman:

You just find it difficult to trust any woman,including your wife.Believe me.
u are not explaining anything here bro.
is that many they cheated on you while staying in ur house?
or you jst developed this guilty conscience for keeping someone's daughter you are yet to marry in your house and free fucking her?
or...?

jst try to explain something!

4 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Denique(f): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Lol. It's just a chair sad. So who's lapping who? grin

A Precarious position situation. Errrm...you'll stand?! tongue

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by EzzyCarter: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2020
Denique:

A Precarious position situation. Errrm...you'll stand?! tongue

Yeah. Indeed it's a precarious situation grin...Ama stand sha. If you like it that way cheesy.... I'm a gentleman. tongue

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Drizzy5001(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2020
I dislike that couple life in school, it's better if she can be visiting on weekends.

3 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by thesilentman(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

u are not explaining anything here bro.
is that many they cheated on you while staying in ur house?
or you jst developed this guilty conscience for keeping someone's daughter you are yet to marry in your house and free fucking her?
or...?

jst try to explain something!
Get my point: thinking of how cheap it was then to get laid makes you find it so hard to trust any woman.

3 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Denique(f): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Yeah. Indeed it's a precarious situation grin...Ama stand sha. If you like it that way cheesy.... I'm a gentleman. tongue

Ahn-ahn! Stop putting thoughts in my head!! Leeme go and pray cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by EzzyCarter: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Denique:

Ahn-ahn! Stop putting thoughts in my head!! Leeme go and pray cheesy

@ bold. Innocent thoughts I hope ? cheesy

Yeah, go and pray for Nigeria grin

7 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2020
olukaygold:
This is my own couple's life story
First year started with no sex relationship when I was in 100l(Ronke God go judge you for those money you chop without seeing your pant)
200l-na when I started couple's life with Toyin(not real name) well it lasted for 3months
300-this one is not couples life but confirm marriage life, it's now 1yr with 2months,even during Coro, we're still together, I hope and pray this is my last bus stop sha.in all Couple's life Sweet if your partner is loyal and cherished you.

The bolded is married now.

Don't worry, I don avenge you tire; for your money she chopgrin

olukaygold:

The one im talking is still single,still saw her last week at her Papa house

Oga, so you never comot eyes for the girl grin

Premium tears loading for the second bolded cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by DaInferno(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

I first saw her profile pics on Nairaland. Let's call her Rachel. Later, I got to know she stays in the same hostel as I. She was into me more than I am into her. She attempted to come closer but I wouldn't have that. I resisted because my kind of introvert prefers being alone. I can't tolerate people's presence for long. Even my girlfriends, ex and then-present, I can only tolerate for a maximum of three days. Afterwards I would become hostile towards them till they eventually leave. But Rachel, she would leave and come back the following day, no matter how hostile I was the previous day. Gradually, she taught me how to tolerate people's presence more. I started getting comfortable with her. Then comes the second issue.

I have a very short temper. I flare up on any slight provocation. Rachel, she would remain calm while I'm angry. Once she notice I'm calm, she would come to me and ask me to reminisce the reason for my anger if it's bigger than an issue we could have resolved by discussing. She uses many other vices to correct me in a very respectful way. In the event I get angry while being corrected, she wouldn't raise her voice. She just wants to teach me, most things that trigger my anger can easily be resolved through communication. Gradually, I learn to be slow to anger and speak my temper. There, she taught me to be a better communicator and have a better grip over my temperament.

While all these went on, the sex wasn't amiss, even though it's usually my 2 seconds jiggy-jiggy. She noticed I was bogged by my inability to last long. Then she told me a secret that spurred me into action. I made my research. I found how to last long and give better pre-intimacy and got really good at the game.

From the start of my narration till the last paragraph, it was 5 years of cohabitation already, but it was a blessing. I would still be the primitive version of myself if I hadn't engaged in that.

So in case you're thinking it's bad to cohabit in school, of course it is, but that's your opinion. It's okay to have one, but don't shove it down our throat.[b]

sure, it does. I came out with a second class upper. Strong or not strong, second class upper na second class upper. I might not have had a first class even if I didn't live a couple's life. And come to think of it, I am doing better than the first class graduate of my set.

Of course, no. I wouldn't. But shit happens and life goes on yet. To the best of my knowledge, my Dad didn't even attend any tertiary institution, talk more of doing it. So my doing it or not doing it wouldn't affect my daughter's decision to either do it or not. Just live your life and enjoy it the best way you can

I and Rachel are not dating presently, but I value her more than any lady I've ever come across because she's had great impact in my life. The changes I experienced while cohabitating with her formed the foundation of any positive change I am presently undergoing.
you are reasonable and have empathy,for that; you have my respect sir

15 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

Insightful

19 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
I didn't do cohabitation, I stayed with the guys.

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by senjutsu(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Fact1:
We virgins don't do that,,,,,tongue

The remaining virgins should please line up behind me,,,,,,,,,shocked
Oshe! virgin nigeria! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.