Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,407 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution (45017 Views)

I Sincerely Recommend Every Higher Institution Students To Get This Book. / See How Students In Higher Institution Look Like When Its Exam Period (pic) / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by qwertie1234: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kelvin30286063:
No big deal if you're both commited. My girlfriend then (now my wife) had accommodation issue and I asked her to move in with me. We were together for 2 years. Then another 4 years after school. We got married in 2018 and everyday with her is always a blessing.
no be must say u must use kelvin as username nah...see as u pack numbers full for the front...

9 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Moyenii(f): 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2020
Announcement pls!

All couples, intending, current and future couples, pls read my signature and patronize me oh. Comman register your business with the CAC biko grin.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
Madibah:
Couple for where
1week 1 babe
That's how I roll in sch
The population of girls is too much to be living a couples life

Nawa oo. No go carry problem wey no be your own on top multiple sex partners.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by TheMostComplex1: 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

I first saw her profile pics on Nairaland. Let's call her Rachel. Later, I got to know she stays in the same hostel as I. She was into me more than I am into her. She attempted to come closer but I wouldn't have that. I resisted because my kind of introvert prefers being alone. I can't tolerate people's presence for long. Even my girlfriends, ex and then-present, I can only tolerate for a maximum of three days. Afterwards I would become hostile towards them till they eventually leave. But Rachel, she would leave and come back the following day, no matter how hostile I was the previous day. Gradually, she taught me how to tolerate people's presence more. I started getting comfortable with her. Then comes the second issue.

I have a very short temper. I flare up on any slight provocation. Rachel, she would remain calm while I'm angry. Once she notice I'm calm, she would come to me and ask me to reminisce the reason for my anger if it's bigger than an issue we could have resolved by discussing. She uses many other vices to correct me in a very respectful way. In the event I get angry while being corrected, she wouldn't raise her voice. She just wants to teach me, most things that trigger my anger can easily be resolved through communication. Gradually, I learn to be slow to anger and speak my temper. There, she taught me to be a better communicator and have a better grip over my temperament.

While all these went on, the sex wasn't amiss, even though it's usually my 2 seconds jiggy-jiggy. She noticed I was bogged by my inability to last long. Then she told me a secret that spurred me into action. I made my research. I found how to last long and give better pre-intimacy and got really good at the game.

From the start of my narration till the last paragraph, it was 5 years of cohabitation already, but it was a blessing. I would still be the primitive version of myself if I hadn't engaged in that.

So in case you're thinking it's bad to cohabit in school, of course it is, but that's your opinion. It's okay to have one, but don't shove it down our throat.[b]

[b]Does it affect my grades?

sure, it does. I came out with a second class upper. Strong or not strong, second class upper na second class upper. I might not have had a first class even if I didn't live a couple's life. And come to think of it, I am doing better than the first class graduate of my set.

Will I be glad if my daughter does it?
Of course, no. I wouldn't. But shit happens and life goes on yet. To the best of my knowledge, my Dad didn't even attend any tertiary institution, talk more of doing it. So my doing it or not doing it wouldn't affect my daughter's decision to either do it or not. Just live your life and enjoy it the best way you can

I and Rachel are not dating presently, but I value her more than any lady I've ever come across because she's had great impact in my life. The changes I experienced while cohabitating with her formed the foundation of any positive change I am presently undergoing.

I thought you're married to her with all this your narrative.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
thesilentman:
While at AOCOED,the last couples' life i lived did not end on a romantic note.This sexy and slender beauty that i had banged like over a hundred times just woke up one sunday and started preaching the gospel to me,that what we were doing is called "living in sin" and that we should stop it and all that jazz.I was shocked.Like play like play,this young lady became a heavy church-goer and a big time S.U. She's now married to an RCCG pastor.Imagine!
Good for her. She did the right thing

4 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
africanman2002:
That is the mistake today's parents make,and many of our young girls have refused to help themselves. Today's parents want answer my daughter is a graduate without any financial help to their daughters,the girls in turn engages in all sorts of things to survive and live big,doing regular abortion,treatment of disease, transmission of diseases including HIV/AIDS.parents always provide your daughters with basic necessities and daughter s always be contented with what you have.Any flies that refuses to listen follows corp's to the grave.
sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by femmyapson(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2020
AKAyomide:
I am still a student in one of the prestige universities in Nigeria. I have experienced just only twice. The first relationship I entered in my life was when I was in level one. The girl and I lived as if we were couple. we were in the same department but different options. To be frank with you,I was sincerely naive about the relationship because I have never had the experience before in my life. she teachs me a lot of things apart from being a good student;she talks sense into my brain when we are lonely and cheer me up after the long discussion on how to control my finances because she doesn't like when I give money out to people around of me to buy magnitude of marijuana. we only dated for six month because I know she dating someone else,a senior colleague in my department. I feel the pain when I told her if we could be friends on platonic relationship,ever since then,the love between us depreciated but we are still friends based on department mates.some people need to meet people who to inculcate good deeds in them. I so much adore her regardless we are separated.
Is there a government owned prestigious university in Nigeria?
The ones I know are private.. and no chance for couples life cos they are camped inside a compound.
Meanwhile please remove the prestige thing on the comment.Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2020
qwertie1234:

no be must say u must use kelvin as username nah...see as u pack numbers full for the front...
What's the point you're making exactly?
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by greypencils: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2020
I went to a federal uni and stayed in one of the male halls of residence. Did I date girls? Yeah, but no space for couples life. Wouldn't have had it any other way.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Newman20(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOwazobia:
you got it wrong for abusing those who chose to be virgin. You could have pass your comment harmlessly without the insult.

It was a mistake posted weeks ago I have deleted it already.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Newman20(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOwazobia:
ok. I will edit my comment as you have chosen courtesy. Peace bro.

Yeah same man

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Newman20(m): 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOwazobia:
I am triggered not because i am a virgin but wished i could be one again.

I'm not sure how to answer this but I hope you find peace.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Munzy14(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
lemme just relax and read comments. I ain't telling shit grin
Culprit spotted.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by EzzyCarter: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Munzy14:

Culprit spotted.

grin grin grin
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2020
DapperGuy:

Don't you think you'll be better off married to her. Reconnect with her if she is still single.
I believe some stones are better left unturned
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by LordsBattleAxe(m): 10:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Lawd knows I once looked at those living the couples life with scorn.. Well, that was until it happened to me.

It was a whole paradigm shift - I discovered true friendship, love, and care. We were an unbeatable duo, and I will always cherish those memories. We had our great, not-so-good, and crazy moments, but I don't regret it one bit. My CGPA skyrocketed during this period. She's engaged to someone else, but I'll always wish her the best of all life has to offer. Damn. I miss Adanna so much, buh we move!

4 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by LordOfTheGame: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2020
DimIsaac10:
Here to read lies...

Na so my dear... lies everywhere.

Me, I didn't do that shit cos I didn't go to university. I graduated from primary school level to do my masters and later travelled out for my second masters degree. So I didn't have they 1st degree living experience.

grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Na so my dear... lies everywhere.

Me, I didn't do that shit cos I didn't go to university. I graduated from primary school level to do my masters and later travelled out for my second masters degree. So I didn't have they 1st degree living experience.

grin grin grin
And you're LordOfTheGame? Lol
Whatever made you settle for that moniker

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Tofunmi22(f): 12:23am On Nov 26, 2020
CANNOT RELATE��
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by andycom(m): 12:34am On Nov 26, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN UNDESIRABLE ANYWAY.

Very very undesirable and broke too
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by lkillbrokehoes: 12:38am On Nov 26, 2020
Preshieben:
grin Never liked that shit in da beginning so I never did it
Liar
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by GboyegaD(m): 12:53am On Nov 26, 2020
thesilentman:
While at AOCOED,the last couples' life i lived did not end on a romantic note.This sexy and slender beauty that i had banged like over a hundred times just woke up one sunday and started preaching the gospel to me,that what we were doing is called "living in sin" and that we should stop it and all that jazz.I was shocked.Like play like play,this young lady became a heavy church-goer and a big time S.U. She's now married to an RCCG pastor.Imagine!

Are you trying to judge her because that is what your last sentence sounds as.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by CanadianNaija: 1:06am On Nov 26, 2020
Analog95:
I got a girl in my 100 level while she was doing predegree. we fell in love and move, I studied mechanical engineering and she was later admitted to study accounting. I do teach her maths and physics because they are her weak points and my school being a school of technology ( Lautech) she has no choice than to pass the courses. when I got to 300level she was in 100level and most times she is in my hostel or I am in her hostel. At a point, we rarely spend 6 months in our individual hostels.
When I got to 400level and she was in 200level, I had issues with house rent and she decided we can use her own house rent to get a better accommodation and live together. we started couples life in 400/200 level respectively. Today we are both graduates, we are married, We have a kid and we are expecting another one soon. presently I'm running my doctorate degree and we are planning on she starting her masters but the pregnancy is the one delaying her for now

Just out of curiosity, did her family members never visit? How was your living arrangement explained?
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by funlo2013: 1:41am On Nov 26, 2020
Repent!!! Jesus loves you!!!

4 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 26, 2020
Mehn I wish I experienced this oh because I had the crib and swag back then in school but na video game with the guys been occupy most of my time. Now when persin need cunt na hin drought dey. I never collect for like 2yrs now. And no GF in sight sef. Make I just hang myself

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Jimmy231: 5:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Why will you teach an accounting student PHYSICS
Lautech school of technology . Predegree
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Cutehector(m): 5:44am On Nov 26, 2020
cheesy
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by JOACHINpedro: 5:46am On Nov 26, 2020
In my 200level a pretty classmate had an accommodation issue. She came to me as a friend to help her out, as in to move in with me for the time being. In a space of 2secs I foresaw the regular banging, lack of space, nagging etc. Omor, I took my phone called my sister wey dy hostel to assist her. That's how I escaped couple's life o.
My privacy and peace of mind are supreme. kiss

4 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Sunshyne200(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

I first saw her profile pics on Nairaland. Let's call her Rachel. Later, I got to know she stays in the same hostel as I. She was into me more than I am into her. She attempted to come closer but I wouldn't have that. I resisted because my kind of introvert prefers being alone. I can't tolerate people's presence for long. Even my girlfriends, ex and then-present, I can only tolerate for a maximum of three days. Afterwards I would become hostile towards them till they eventually leave. But Rachel, she would leave and come back the following day, no matter how hostile I was the previous day. Gradually, she taught me how to tolerate people's presence more. I started getting comfortable with her. Then comes the second issue.

I have a very short temper. I flare up on any slight provocation. Rachel, she would remain calm while I'm angry. Once she notice I'm calm, she would come to me and ask me to reminisce the reason for my anger if it's bigger than an issue we could have resolved by discussing. She uses many other vices to correct me in a very respectful way. In the event I get angry while being corrected, she wouldn't raise her voice. She just wants to teach me, most things that trigger my anger can easily be resolved through communication. Gradually, I learn to be slow to anger and speak my temper. There, she taught me to be a better communicator and have a better grip over my temperament.

While all these went on, the sex wasn't amiss, even though it's usually my 2 seconds jiggy-jiggy. She noticed I was bogged by my inability to last long. Then she told me a secret that spurred me into action. I made my research. I found how to last long and give better pre-intimacy and got really good at the game.

From the start of my narration till the last paragraph, it was 5 years of cohabitation already, but it was a blessing. I would still be the primitive version of myself if I hadn't engaged in that.

So in case you're thinking it's bad to cohabit in school, of course it is, but that's your opinion. It's okay to have one, but don't shove it down our throat.[b]

[b]Does it affect my grades?

sure, it does. I came out with a second class upper. Strong or not strong, second class upper na second class upper. I might not have had a first class even if I didn't live a couple's life. And come to think of it, I am doing better than the first class graduate of my set.

Will I be glad if my daughter does it?
Of course, no. I wouldn't. But shit happens and life goes on yet. To the best of my knowledge, my Dad didn't even attend any tertiary institution, talk more of doing it. So my doing it or not doing it wouldn't affect my daughter's decision to either do it or not. Just live your life and enjoy it the best way you can

I and Rachel are not dating presently, but I value her more than any lady I've ever come across because she's had great impact in my life. The changes I experienced while cohabitating with her formed the foundation of any positive change I am presently undergoing.

Rachel indeed changed your life. Infact while reading your post, I could feel the calmness, peace and serenity around you.

If Rachel is still single marry her or recommend her

She seems unique

3 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by lordkrys(m): 6:33am On Nov 26, 2020
thesilentman:

Exactly the same thing happened to me oh. The matter tire me and I been really like the girl who.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by MAKABBEY(m): 6:43am On Nov 26, 2020
i experience it and she is still mother of my kids. we are married and living well. We both graduated with 2nd class upper. The beauty of it is that we are frnds, roommate, and then couples. I know her more than my palm.

5 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Prolific007(m): 6:56am On Nov 26, 2020
Here goes my own confession

I met this pretti damsel Hafsat(not real name) back then in 2014 during our registration, unfortunately she's a core Muslim from one of the Islamic states in the north and I am a church goer from a vibrant Christian family too.
So we got acquainted and gradually started dating officially during 1st semester break of our 1st year, it was spectacular and unfortunately my long desire was to date a Muslim gal.

Forward to our live back in school, this capable woman was my course mate and she learnt the habit of cooking from her hostel and bringin' to me most often in my 1st year and 2nd year. I was kinda scared initially to let my heart to it but as time passed by I couldn't help but let myself have a free fall which I began to unravel how special and peculiar this lady is. We started the cohabitation in our 300L since we spend our day and night most often, look this wonder woman eclipsed my previous gf's totally...lemme call her Cupid. I found love in a hopeless place like I schooled in Katsina state, a core shariah state to the bone.

I cannot express how much the relationship has affected me but I know 'true love exist' and I am glad I'd meet her at the time I did and it's been 6years already, we're done with school and I'm glad it didn't affect our grades that much since we both graduated with 2.2 and not just any point but the one of 3point something so I am delighted that we could enrole for our masters effortlessly too.
She was the only gal I dated in my 4years program...she was Clyde and I was bonny, we were like 5&6; whenever you see her in school or around just don't get too excited since her bf is just by the corner if you look closely. I never regretted cohabiting with the rare gem, but even after school the distance is not yet a barrier and hell yeah we still dating and I also have one good news for y'all, our bond(covalent) keeps gettin' stronger everyday but I know God's grace would be upon us and cause us to be favored amongst men.
I would love to do right by her and walk the aisle, for she's my complementary strand no doubts and I love her to bits

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.