Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,128 members, 7,867,266 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution (45014 Views)

I Sincerely Recommend Every Higher Institution Students To Get This Book. / See How Students In Higher Institution Look Like When Its Exam Period (pic) / Your Experience In Higher Institution As A Fresher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by IamRichards: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Preshieben:
grin
Never liked that shit in da beginning so I never did it
You mean you haven't done it yet,right?
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by QuintessentialW: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

I first saw her profile pics on Nairaland. Let's call her Rachel. Later, I got to know she stays in the same hostel as I. She was into me more than I am into her. She attempted to come closer but I wouldn't have that. I resisted because my kind of introvert prefers being alone. I can't tolerate people's presence for long. Even my girlfriends, ex and then-present, I can only tolerate for a maximum of three days. Afterwards I would become hostile towards them till they eventually leave. But Rachel, she would leave and come back the following day, no matter how hostile I was the previous day. Gradually, she taught me how to tolerate people's presence more. I started getting comfortable with her. Then comes the second issue.

I have a very short temper. I flare up on any slight provocation. Rachel, she would remain calm while I'm angry. Once she notice I'm calm, she would come to me and ask me to reminisce the reason for my anger if it's bigger than an issue we could have resolved by discussing. She uses many other vices to correct me in a very respectful way. In the event I get angry while being corrected, she wouldn't raise her voice. She just wants to teach me, most things that trigger my anger can easily be resolved through communication. Gradually, I learn to be slow to anger and speak my temper. There, she taught me to be a better communicator and have a better grip over my temperament.

While all these went on, the sex wasn't amiss, even though it's usually my 2 seconds jiggy-jiggy. She noticed I was bogged by my inability to last long. Then she told me a secret that spurred me into action. I made my research. I found how to last long and give better pre-intimacy and got really good at the game.

From the start of my narration till the last paragraph, it was 5 years of cohabitation already, but it was a blessing. I would still be the primitive version of myself if I hadn't engaged in that.

So in case you're thinking it's bad to cohabit in school, of course it is, but that's your opinion. It's okay to have one, but don't shove it down our throat.[b]

[b]Does it affect my grades?

sure, it does. I came out with a second class upper. Strong or not strong, second class upper na second class upper. I might not have had a first class even if I didn't live a couple's life. And come to think of it, I am doing better than the first class graduate of my set.

Will I be glad if my daughter does it?
Of course, no. I wouldn't. But shit happens and life goes on yet. To the best of my knowledge, my Dad didn't even attend any tertiary institution, talk more of doing it. So my doing it or not doing it wouldn't affect my daughter's decision to either do it or not. Just live your life and enjoy it the best way you can

I and Rachel are not dating presently, but I value her more than any lady I've ever come across because she's had great impact in my life. The changes I experienced while cohabitating with her formed the foundation of any positive change I am presently undergoing.

There's just something about this story! I love it, really. Rachel sounds like an exceptional young lady.

Pray tell, what happened to you two? Over familiarity? Love went cold?
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by mariahAngel(f): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2020
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

I first saw her profile pics on Nairaland. Let's call her Rachel. Later, I got to know she stays in the same hostel as I. She was into me more than I am into her. She attempted to come closer but I wouldn't have that. I resisted because my kind of introvert prefers being alone. I can't tolerate people's presence for long. Even my girlfriends, ex and then-present, I can only tolerate for a maximum of three days. Afterwards I would become hostile towards them till they eventually leave. But Rachel, she would leave and come back the following day, no matter how hostile I was the previous day. Gradually, she taught me how to tolerate people's presence more. I started getting comfortable with her. Then comes the second issue.

I have a very short temper. I flare up on any slight provocation. Rachel, she would remain calm while I'm angry. Once she notice I'm calm, she would come to me and ask me to reminisce the reason for my anger if it's bigger than an issue we could have resolved by discussing. She uses many other vices to correct me in a very respectful way. In the event I get angry while being corrected, she wouldn't raise her voice. She just wants to teach me, most things that trigger my anger can easily be resolved through communication. Gradually, I learn to be slow to anger and speak my temper. There, she taught me to be a better communicator and have a better grip over my temperament.

While all these went on, the sex wasn't amiss, even though it's usually my 2 seconds jiggy-jiggy. She noticed I was bogged by my inability to last long. Then she told me a secret that spurred me into action. I made my research. I found how to last long and give better pre-intimacy and got really good at the game.

From the start of my narration till the last paragraph, it was 5 years of cohabitation already, but it was a blessing. I would still be the primitive version of myself if I hadn't engaged in that.

So in case you're thinking it's bad to cohabit in school, of course it is, but that's your opinion. It's okay to have one, but don't shove it down our throat.[b]

sure, it does. I came out with a second class upper. Strong or not strong, second class upper na second class upper. I might not have had a first class even if I didn't live a couple's life. And come to think of it, I am doing better than the first class graduate of my set.

Of course, no. I wouldn't. But shit happens and life goes on yet. To the best of my knowledge, my Dad didn't even attend any tertiary institution, talk more of doing it. So my doing it or not doing it wouldn't affect my daughter's decision to either do it or not. Just live your life and enjoy it the best way you can

I and Rachel are not dating presently, but I value her more than any lady I've ever come across because she's had great impact in my life. The changes I experienced while cohabitating with her formed the foundation of any positive change I am presently undergoing.

Interesting...

Why did you both breakup?
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by africanman2002(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Many parents sent theirs daughters to school and had no money to send them. They had to do runs or couple life. I know one that led to marriage. The rest sorrow, abortion and tears.
That is the mistake today's parents make,and many of our young girls have refused to help themselves. Today's parents want answer my daughter is a graduate without any financial help to their daughters,the girls in turn engages in all sorts of things to survive and live big,doing regular abortion,treatment of disease, transmission of diseases including HIV/AIDS.parents always provide your daughters with basic necessities and daughter s always be contented with what you have.Any flies that refuses to listen follows corp's to the grave.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by stacyadams: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2020
grin grin. If una vandalise and destroy d possy finish in d name of couples life,I go com waste my money do wedding on top damaged poosy

Make thunder faya me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Alexaonfleek: 8:30pm On Nov 25, 2020
I thought this same thread made fp before now
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by muller101(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
thesilentman:
While at AOCOED,the last couples' life i lived did not end on a romantic note.This sexy and slender beauty that i had banged like over a hundred times just woke up one sunday and started preaching the gospel to me,that what we were doing is called "living in sin" and that we should stop it and all that jazz.I was shocked.Like play like play,this young lady became a heavy church-goer and a big time S.U. She's now married to an RCCG pastor.Imagine!
You should have become an usher in that same church

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by muller101(m): 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Preshieben:
grin
Never liked that shit in da beginning so I never did it
Just say the opportunity never came your way.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NOwazobia: 8:34pm On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

Being a virgin is stupid bruh. Just means you're not appealing enough to get a girl.
was that from your head or you got it from somewhere else?

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Newman20(m): 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOwazobia:
was that from your head or you got it from somewhere else?

I no longer stand by that comment

Deleting it soon
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NOwazobia: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
[deleted]
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by madridsta007(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2020
Kccheechy:
For those who engaged in it, hope you won't feel bad when your daughters engage in it when it's their time.

Their daughters will engage in it as well, I prophesy.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Davash222(m): 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2020
AfroKnight:
Palema007 should come and share her experience. Who was the guy you were cooking jollof rice for?

Don’t tell me you didn’t do it cos I have chosen what to believe and you cannot stop me! grin

I know one guy who did it with a babe in his department. He helped the girl pass in exams. After school she broke up with him and married a rich guy. grin I couldn’t do it anyway cos I loved my space most of the time. Didn’t want one babe around all the time getting in the way or monitoring my life.
No sane guy will allow a sadist cook for him.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2020
No big deal if you're both commited. My girlfriend then (now my wife) had accommodation issue and I asked her to move in with me. We were together for 2 years. Then another 4 years after school. We got married in 2018 and everyday with her is always a blessing.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by InvertedHammer: 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
/
It is a smart move by ladies to get a moronic simp to take care of her living expenses in school. After the car wash, the owner will enter the car and drive off. Oga simp will then resort to lamentations.

\

7 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Analog95(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2020
I got a girl in my 100 level while she was doing predegree. we fell in love and move, I studied mechanical engineering and she was later admitted to study accounting. I do teach her maths and physics because they are her weak points and my school being a school of technology ( Lautech) she has no choice than to pass the courses. when I got to 300level she was in 100level and most times she is in my hostel or I am in her hostel. At a point, we rarely spend 6 months in our individual hostels.
When I got to 400level and she was in 200level, I had issues with house rent and she decided we can use her own house rent to get a better accommodation and live together. we started couples life in 400/200 level respectively. Today we are both graduates, we are married, We have a kid and we are expecting another one soon. presently I'm running my doctorate degree and we are planning on she starting her masters but the pregnancy is the one delaying her for now

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Newman20(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2020
NOwazobia:
That is the limit his brain can go, you don't expect it to go beyond that, do you?

Did you not see my mention?

If you're getting triggered then I'm sorry man but it's nothing to start insulting people for.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NOwazobia: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

I no longer stand by that comment

Deleting it soon
you got it wrong for abusing those who chose to be virgin. You could have pass your comment harmlessly without the insult.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NOwazobia: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

If you're getting triggered then I'm sorry man but it's nothing to start insulting people for.
ok. I will edit my comment as you have chosen courtesy. Peace bro.
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Sammy07: 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Analog95:
I got a girl in my 100 level while she was doing predegree. we fell in love and move, I studied mechanical engineering and she was later admitted to study accounting. I do teach her maths and physics because they are her weak points and my school being a school of technology ( Lautech) she has no choice than to pass the courses. when I got to 300level she was in 100level and most times she is in my hostel or I am in her hostel. At a point, we rarely spend 6 months in our individual hostels.
When I got to 400level and she was in 200level, I had issues with house rent and she decided we can use her own house rent to get a better accommodation and live together. we started couples life in 400/200 level respectively. Today we are both graduates, we are married, We have a kid and we are expecting another one soon. presently I'm running my doctorate degree and we are planning on she starting her masters but the pregnancy is the one delaying her for now

Why will you teach an accounting student PHYSICS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Rotji(m): 8:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
Some of us actually stayed virgins throughout University, never dated in school.

But yours truly jam one babe upon graduating, a fellow graduate while we await NYSC posting and men I no fit talk o.

11 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by CsRockefeller(m): 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Analog95:

Lovely. If it ended otherwise then that lady would have suffered the most.

3 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by jurjes(f): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2020
Woman like Rachel.
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by NOwazobia: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2020
Newman20:

I am triggered not because i am a virgin but wished i could be one again.

2 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Mycoin(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
what if something happens to one of you

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2020
couple's life my dick cap.. grin grin

lived alone and played matches, both home and away.

we move. ✌

3 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by petitejolie(f): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2020
I stayed in d hostel all through.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by jimter44(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=thesilentman post=95107741]Couples' life is when students live together like they are married. This trend is almost unavoidable in the higher institutions.

I had about a dozen experience and surprisingly, none led to marriage even though we tried.

I Would have to write a romance novel on that if am to share my experience. The memories still haunts me even now that i have tied the nuptian knot.

What do you guys think about Couples' life? Is it avoidable? How did yours end? Any regret?

Enjoy Your night, guys!! quote
Couples marriages on campuses are against our religion and norms and should not encouraged. A proper marriage with the consent of the two parents should be encouraged.

1 Like

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Caseywilliams(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
who couples life help?
just come around stay two days or three aunty pack ur bag and go make other people see road come their own mbok
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Analog95(m): 9:05pm On Nov 25, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=96441933]

Why will you teach an accounting student PHYSICS [/quote

Irrespective of the course you are studying. you must do physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics and use of English at both predegree and 100level in my school, Lautech, Ogbomoso. The school is mainly for science students and the Accounting is not pure Accounting like the commercial students does but accounting technology. Make your research about Lautech, Ogbomoso.

14 Likes

Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Drizzy5001(m): 9:13pm On Nov 25, 2020
No time for any yeye couple's life,
#Team 1week 1babe grin
Re: My "Couple's Life" Experience In Higher Institution by Jefferyhi86(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2020
Oga share the secret of how u last long on bed, don't be selfish grin
Zyxsc:
This is my confession

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ohanekwu Favour Ebuka, OAU Overall Best Graduating Student With 4.88 CGPA / KWARA STATE UNIVERSITY 2014/2015 Post Utme Thread / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.