Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate (523 Views)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / Corona Virus: Bill Gate Was Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by JoelSavage(m): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2020
The crimes of Bill Gates are well tolerated by almost all the advanced countries in Europe and the United States of America because citizens of the third world countries are the victims. The truth can be swept under the carpet but the hump will reveal it. Like Bill Gates, the Belgium government committed so many crimes both physically and medically in Congo, therefore, why should it surprise anyone if Bill Gates comes to Belgium?

Actually, the Belgium government should have been the first country in the world to expose Bill Gates when he was testing and spreading Ebola in Congo but they didn’t, until North Korea leader, Kim Jong Un and the Vladimir Putin of Russia spoke out. Bill Gates is a pure deceiver tagged philanthropist, who preys on poor and vulnerable people in Africa.

After independence swept through the continent of Africa, pushing away the colonial masters, Africa became a target of destruction. The only disease on the continent was malaria, the rest, HIV-Aids, Ebola, Tuberculosis, Burkitt’s lymphoma, Kaposi’s sarcoma, nodding disease, etc, ‘miraculously’ appeared from heaven.

They never speak the truth about pandemics or man-made diseases, yet, those not interested in lies and deceptions suddenly become enemies, like my co-writers, Dutch scientist Johan van Dongen and the German medical doctor, Wolff Geisler.

Almost all the big social media have lied against me of violating their rules to kick me from their platforms, just to suppress information. However, I don’t feel bad about that, instead, I feel great because the articles I write are giving them nightmares.

Who can fight the truth? You may think you have won but you will get your unexpected punishment at the right time. If you are one that believes in impunity after committing a crime, think about this, you may escape punishment but your children or grandchildren will bear the consequences.

Since developed countries are not interested in crimes committed in Africa by individuals, such as Bill Gates or any developed nation, they continue to support the perpetrators, including the United States of America. This is the truth I write, yet invincible governments and search engines are fighting against this African writer who lives in Europe unabated.

Photo: Right, the former Belgium Prime Minister, Charles Michel, receives Bill Gates in Brussels

https://juskosave..com/2020/10/how-can-belgium-government-explain-its.html

Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by PlayerMeji: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2020
Oga... Go and sit your arse down with the victim mentality black people always peddle online.

Bill Gates has no interests beyond wanting to create a better world with his wealth.

Africans had a disease, Africans cannot stop the spread of the disease, Bill Gates stepped in to create a cure for the disease.

How would one cure a disease that is alien to you without testing the vaccine on the people who have the disease.

With the dirt and unhygienic environments that Africans live in, how long did you think it would take diseases like Ebola, Lymcoma, etc to spring up?

2 Likes

Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by byinks(f): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2020
God....it will be too late when some people will wake up ....too late.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Oga... Go and sit your arse down with the victim mentality black people always peddle online.

Bill Gates has no interests beyond wanting to create a better world with his wealth.

Africans had a disease, Africans cannot stop the spread of the disease, Bill Gates stepped in to create a cure for the disease.

How would one cure a disease that is alien to you without testing the vaccine on the people who have the disease.

With the dirt and unhygienic environments that Africans live in, how long did you think it would take diseases like Ebola, Lymcoma, etc to spring up?

At the bolded; how possible is it for a human being to use his wealth in saving lives that are not of his relative without expecting anything back? The money he spent how would he not want to make millions of it back?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by PlayerMeji: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2020
There are certain levels you get to in life where you begin to see that money is not the ultimate success in life.

Lifting others from penury and creating lasting legacies based on love would be your major success.

He has a foundation where people donate and even Warren Buffet donated around or more than 50 billion dollars some years back.

So it is not business he's doing... He is simply using the donations he had to right certain wrongs in this world..

WiLdFLame:

At the bolded; how possible is it for a human being to use his wealth in saving lives that are not of his relative without expecting anything back? The money he spent how would he not want to make millions of it back?
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 26, 2020
They prepared corona virus for us too but God of mercy reversed it to them.
That was why they were more concerned that its not killing people in Africa than getting themselves out of their own deaths. God you too much.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by byinks(f): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2020
jcmaiah:
They prepared corona virus for us too but God of mercy reversed it to them.
That was why they were more concerned that its not killing people in Africa than getting themselves out of their own deaths. God you too much.

Let's hope God will continue to save us...

My brother's dream:

a coup in Nigeria, in the same dream Nigerians were using knives to cut out microchip from their body..
Some were looking for their church leaders to kill them... because they cajoled them to take chips in their body.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2020
PlayerMeji:
There are certain levels you get to in life where you begin to see that money is not the ultimate success in life.

Lifting others from penury and creating lasting legacies based on love would be your major success.

He has a foundation where people donate and even Warren Buffet donated around or more than 50 billion dollars some years back.

So it is not business he's doing... He is simply using the donations he had to right certain wrongs in this world..

There is nothing like that My Brother
Nothing
There is always an ulterior motive
He’s a business man
It’s who he’s
Business men don’t do thing without gain or motive to achieve something.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by donjazet(m): 11:16am On Oct 26, 2020
byinks:

Let's hope God will continue to save us...

My brother's dream:

a coup in Nigeria, in the same dream Nigerians were using knives to cut out microchip from their body..
Some were looking for their church leaders to kill them... because they cajoled them to take chips in their body.

Well, clearly both you and your brother are lunatics who need mental rehabilitation to start thinking normally.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by sapientia(m): 11:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Poor people eeh

Help them... Wahala

Don't help them... Wahala

But people must always help even the bad ones among them with wahala like it or not.

Bill my role model philanthropist
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by adegbenga80592: 11:32am On Oct 26, 2020
God....it will be too late when some people will wake up ....too late.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by PlayerMeji: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2020
This your mentality was brought about by our African leaders..

WiLdFLame:

There is nothing like that My Brother
Nothing
There is always an ulterior motive
He’s a business man
It’s who he’s
Business men don’t do thing without gain or motive to achieve something.
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
PlayerMeji:
This your mentality was brought about by our African leaders..

Western leaders are more savage
We see through their hypocrisy
We see through their fake veil
There is nothing free in USA
Where did he learn free stuff, whatever bill gates or western power are doing to the African is to further keep us in perpetual modern slavery, they are more careful and clean in how they go about it people like you are not suspecting
Don’t get carried away with their “Greek Gift”
Re: How Can The Belgium Government Explain Its Association With A Man Like Bill Gate by byinks(f): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
[s]
donjazet:

Well, clearly both you and your brother are lunatics who need mental rehabilitation to start thinking normally.
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Or Apc Come 2023?? / Who Is The Biggest Global Figure You've Ever Seen? / How N250bn Debt Quest Force Sanwo-olu To Seek Cancellation Of Former Lagos Gover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.