Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State (45977 Views)

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Rice Miller Loses N188m Goods In Adamawa As Hoodlums Loot Warehouse / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by femlad97(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Sunnycliff:
All these distractions are from the enemy camp.
May we never give up.
#EndSARS
shut up!!! which enemyperson wel no dey edo go start dey vomit rubbish for here..... u no no edo youth.....yesterday wel was a bloody day I even follow and video them..... I no dey protest again

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by yahmohy27: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Jossyroyal1:

They have juxtapose the word protesters for Hoodlums
Whatever names they are called hoodulomu or plostetors they have crossed the red lines

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by femlad97(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Freshfish4:
I'm not in support of this act but this is only the beginning of what this protest might degenerate into if the government continues to act slowly
killing citizens businessesall in the name of protest .....do you know the driver of the truck is in big trouble #gbese.....na dis kind trouble dry make person commit suicide .....if 2 say na ur father b driver so this is how u will react.... it's okay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Coronavirus1: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Minjim:
Ok. This protest has finally been hijacked.

Edo has lost it, Lagos and Osogbo are heading in that direction.

When the FG starts using force now they won't be able to tell the difference between the looters and protesters.

Nigeria is not a place for a successful peaceful protest. Nefarious elements will always use it to cause trouble.
I'm out!
Even United states of America
This kind of thing happens too so is not a new thing hungar in the land. Endsars end police brutality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by frankson1(m): 6:56am On Oct 20, 2020
Freshfish4:
I'm not in support of this act but [b]this is only the beginning of what this protest might degenerate [/b]into if the government continues to act slowly

Nope! Rather, it will be the end of this charade called protest when the Government decide to take back the roads.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by yahmohy27: 6:57am On Oct 20, 2020
femlad97:
killing citizens businesses.....do you know the driver of the truck is in big trouble #gbese.....na dis kind trouble dry make person commit suicide
Don't mind the selfish one
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Lexusgs430: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2020
iyatrustee:

Was there a restriction on movement of goods and services? No need shifting the blame, the hoodlums acted badly.

If you are a trader, would you take your wares towards a protest zone.............

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by yahmohy27: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Coronavirus1:

This kind of thing happens too so is not a new thing hungar in the land. Endsars end police brutality
Oh! It's hunger ,so they are not more hoodlums again.Ate they the only hunger is dealing with in Nigeria?.
Pls,use sense when talking next time
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
No, no, no. This is SO wrong. 100% wrong... Criminals are taking over the protest. It's beginning to lose it's value.

Abeg is there a way we can exempt Edo from the protest? Only God knows what they'll be in the news for next.

Why attacking private businesses? How are they the cause of the problem? The other time, Anonymous hacked DSTV/GOTv, it's wrong.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by frankson1(m): 7:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Tesie2003:

I seems do not understand what you are saying. Are you insinuating that what happened in the video was right?

If your response is yes, then........

Clearly, he and his like don't understand the implications of what these criminals are doing. The government have been keeping quiet and they are feeling they can do whatever they want.

Nobody is calling on the international community, USA, Parkistan, Afghanistan, Togo, World bank etc to come to their rescue now. Rather, they are enjoying the scenes and beating their bare and flat chests.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Lonelyhrt1(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2020
djflexcy:
Edo people done dey over do this thing in the name of protest, I strongly believe it's because of them they might declare state of emergency in their state

If Obaseke doesn’t use his head then is left for him to face his fate, he declared curfew forgetting how stubborn Edolites are. If anything should happen and state of emergency is declared, that means his second tenure swearing in won’t take place and you know what that means.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Ademoore07(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2020
These people are not thugs abeg. It is a normal setting in the Nigeriana way. In 2005, when we ladokites were protesting against the occultist rapist named TOMBOLO at the Soun's palace, a truck fully loaded with mirinda passed bye. So u expect thirsty students that trekked from the main campus to the palace not to act? We are nigerians and not thugs.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by snoopanddre(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralPula:
This is Stupid!
Yes , very stupid of whoever is involved they ar seriously derailing.Very painful
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Abeg make Dem enjoy ...afterall even in America some blacklivesmatter protest ..bring looting to some shops
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Hassanmaye(m): 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Honestly this is not what I signed for, why will peaceful protest turned violent for God's sake? Don't forget it's still the vulnerable that will be affected by this, please let's be guided.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by LastProphet: 7:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Good let.rhe revolution start of other states are afraid we aren't

We are ready ... We will lead the revolution and I know the middle belt.and south easter will follow but it's the south west I don't trust they may follow then turn around and betray the revolution at the last moment

It's who they are ,just can't be trusted
Edo we lead and the world follows

grin

You lead by freeing murderers and rapists and ritualists, what a way to lead

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Wickedtruths:

Obaseki feels he does not owe them anything and they are useless to him. After all, election is over. He's only interested in power and not governance. There is a difference.

Hmm i hope not. Are u an Oshiomole supporter?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Asianjollof007: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

We are ready ... We will lead the revolution and I know the middle belt.and south easter will follow but it's the south west I don't trust they may follow then turn around and betray the revolution at the last moment

grin

Maifren, shut up you are not making sense. Dey behind your keyboard dey shout revolution.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Onlyonebuhari: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

grin

You think stealing is revolution, better keep that to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Absolutely Nice. It's extremely hard to see a true Godly person In this Hellhole, Wicked People acquiring Wealth at the expense of the Ignorant Zombies. Let every wicked people feel the heat. I wish and hope more Wealth Is looted......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by badman007(m): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Protest is civil disobedience.. Everything join

Govt must listen. Na we get we country.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Berezuski: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

If your papa na soldier, can you advise him to go enter that mob?

What nonsense mobs are you talking about?
If not for a plot to discredit this peaceful protest, the security men should have been able to confront those illiterates hoodlums
Nonsense
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by badman007(m): 7:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:

grin

You are right!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by iyatrustee(f): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If you are a trader, would you take your wares towards a protest zone.............

Pictures abound of people selling in other protest zones sir. A groundnut seller was even gifted in one of the venues!
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by kenfarm(m): 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Protest don dey cast for Edo grin pls Tranquillity is needed.....d message of d protest is clear oh

Make Gov no use dem score point grin
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2020
i don't just know why this people are like this illeterate youths claiming protest

your excellency buhari I support you to send soldiers to kill any protester on the street of Edo illiterate fools
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Lexusgs430: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
iyatrustee:

Pictures abound of people selling in other protest zones sir. A groundnut seller was even gifted in one of the venues!

Because a groundnut seller got gifted, it's worth the risk?....

Madam, think am well o.... We all have to be security conscious and environmentally aware.......

Don't forget, according to your point...... Some got gifted, whilst others lost their lives.........
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Butoneday2(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Edo Again? Anyways #EndSars #EndNigeria
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Kingspin:
Only hoodlums should be arrested.

#EndSARsnow
Reform Nigeria

How do you know hoodlums? Probably with their ID cards?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Lexusgs430: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2020
righteousness666:
i don't just know why this people are like this illeterate youths claiming protest

your excellency buhari I support you to send soldiers to kill any protester on the street of Edo illiterate fools

From a person that invades nairaland with religious sentiments and preachings..........

Even the devil wears prada.......... wink
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Coronavirus1:

This kind of thing happens too so is not a new thing hungar in the land. Endsars end police brutality[/s]
you Will just comments like someone that has no IQ ho can you compare this country with U.S

will U.S protester behave like idiots like this illiterate youths

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

From a person that invades nairaland with religious sentiments and preachings..........

Even the devil wears prada.......... wink
hmmm...........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikorodu Schoolgirls’ Abductor Arrested In Ogun While Making Love (photo) / Police Kill 5 Notorious Criminals In Katsina (graphic Photos) / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.