Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State (45992 Views)

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Rice Miller Loses N188m Goods In Adamawa As Hoodlums Loot Warehouse / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by xynerise: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2020
I saw this coming. Not shocked a bit. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Good let.rhe revolution start of other states are afraid we aren't

We are ready ... We will lead the revolution and I know the middle belt.and south easter will follow but it's the south west I don't trust they may follow then turn around and betray the revolution at the last moment

It's who they are ,just can't be trusted
Edo we lead and the world follows

grin

If I'm part of the south westerner you're referring to, God knows my family and I will betray whatever nonsense you're talking about. Keep it going in your rejoin and don't let it cross over. We don't need breakdown or law and order here.

This protest started in the west and has remained relatively peaceful. Una start protest within a week and you've started looting. What kind of animals are over there?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Berezuski:
Seriously these guys are embarrassing this state
So there's no single police or soldier in Benin to confront these illiterates
What kind of nonsense is this na"

If your papa na soldier, can you advise him to go enter that mob?

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Later one idiot that calls himself Nightstalker will come here to claim how Edo people are ahead of others.

Can he come and tell us how they're now looting.

Bunch of criminals.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by justine14: 6:20am On Oct 20, 2020
wemmy01:
This is all part of this werey people to deploy soldiers, the media should better not misbehave and caption them as protesters. Today we continue protest

#endpolicebrutality
#endswat
#endbadgovernanceinnigeria

You are a very big idiot for ur stupid mentality of continue protest. do you even think before posting.

most celebrities that spearheaded this protest are doing well and can jet out of this country immediately this protest goes south.

then idiots and urchins like u will resort to online begging.

in fact this protest is uncalled for again since the protesters have no unique demand to further there course.

the police is doing the necessary internal and external reforms. what else did this youths that mojarity lack home training wants again.

please we are still gradually coming out from the set back due to corona virus. lets be wise.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2020
SARS officers are better than majority of you

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 20, 2020
justine14:

You are a very big idiot for ur stupid mentality of continue protest. do you even think before posting.

most celebrities that spearheaded this protest are doing well and can jet out of this country immediately this protest goes south.

in fact this protest is uncalled for again since the protesters have no unique demand to further there course.

the police is doing the necessary internal and external reforms. what else did this youths that mojarity lack home training wants again.

please we are still gradually coming out from the set back due to corona virus. lets be wise.

And the police has even left them to continue to misbehave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Minjim:
Ok. This protest has finally been hijacked.

Nigeria is not a place for a successful peaceful protest. Nefarious elements will always use it to cause trouble.
I'm out!
U are just looking for a way to chicken out. In all Nigeria apart from Edo, which other state is derailing? None
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by juman(m): 6:23am On Oct 20, 2020
See protesters turning to robbers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by blacknp(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2020
abimic:

The one in Edo state is leading to no revolution, soon the people would revolt against each other and not against their common enemy, the government.
And Who is the Government? We the people are the Government, or is it not democrazy you are practicing in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Alexis11: 6:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
[s]Good let.rhe revolution start of other states are afraid we aren't

We are ready ... We will lead the revolution and I know the middle belt.and south easter will follow but it's the south west I don't trust they may follow then turn around and betray the revolution at the last moment

Edo we lead and the world follows[/s]

grin

Rubbish!
Thank God you know that SW can not follow your own revolution of looting coca cola.

eedioot!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by blacknp(m): 6:25am On Oct 20, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

And the police has even left them to continue to misbehave.
Same people they are saying must end?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Arizonaz:
The people in Edo no get senses I swear.
Your generation is senseless for that generalization of Edo people. After smoking local smoke u come online and start typing nonsense.. Idiot na ur people no go ever get sense angry
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Munzy14(m): 6:27am On Oct 20, 2020
APC thugs in protesters clothing,If you know, you know.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2020
I won't blame them dey hav no celebrities that can sponsor or lead there protesting unlike lagos and some other part of eastern states that got much celebrities that coordinate things with protester but benin na on ur own oo (in d prince voice)
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by pk2me: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2020
They should be destroying SARS properties both their houses and cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by g4gerald: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Tesie2003:
Hello, This is not protest nor revolution. What happened was stealing and Edo youth has to correct the negative impression. Does the coca cola belong to Government or Police? They have just succeeded in increasing the number of poor people in Edo state. The owner has to be compensated by the government.
Was it the government dat stole it?

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2020
grin dem go drink coke dem go tire
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Asquare84(m): 6:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Jobles youth

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Lamasta(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Hoodlums have taken over the protest in edo state
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by wemmy01(m): 6:35am On Oct 20, 2020
justine14:

Useless Buhari apologist, u must be an aboki man for this ur useless comment, No be betterment of the country we dey look for. Even the police don join protest, they want better salary and training.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by lexy2014: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2020
saraki2019:
99.999% of this protesters are ex_convicts and criminals and their sponsor on a revenge mission and on rescue missions, time will espose them all.

How did u arrive at 99.9%? Did u carry out a census? If d protesters are ex-convicts and criminals as u allege, who is now attacking them& destroying their vehicles?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Victorclean1: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Please there is need to end contract work in Nigeria. Over 40 millions Nigerians were plung ìnto poverty through contract work. This contract work have been used by the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other Asian countries to make money. Most Nigeria big companies like banks etc is also using this tactics

Lowest worker in most companies goes home with less than 20k monthly while his actual monthly salary is around 100k.

What they do is that they contact some Nigerians and urge them to open a company that supply labour. From there they wil be sharing the money while the real Nigerian working will go with less than 20% of his sweat.

Too bad. Federal job account for less percentage of Nigeria working while those in private companies were in tens of millions.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Guyman02: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2020
This is criminal, not protest. Why is Edo youths disappointing Nigerians angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by lexy2014: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2020
justine14:

Can u pls identify d "internal and external reforms" u say d police is doing? Before d corona virus that u mentioned, how good was d living standard in Nigeria?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Duggedised12(f): 6:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Good let.rhe revolution start of other states are afraid we aren't

Edo we lead and the world follows

grin
Tah! which bloody revolution? And yes I live in Benin city ,this is no revolution atleast not the one I envisaged . I expected a protest where every protester will come out with the Nigerian flag to checkmate the army not this. Na coke una wan take do revolution? My area is filled with soot from burnt tyres ,I am only praying for rain so the roads will be clean again.

Politicians are the real enemy until you can compell them to act right ,there is no revolution anywhere just a riot where the common man on the streets have been a casualty than the government they are protesting against. I just don't want to say alot of things here.

For the good of the few sane left , physical protest should be suspended in Edo state take your protest online, let order be restored. I will join a peaceful protest but this ,NO because in the end in a state of anarchy, the poor and down trodden will be the biggest casualties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Minjim: 6:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Jahwinaboy:
U are just looking for a way to chicken out. In all Nigeria apart from Edo, which other state is derailing? None

Yesterday at Ebute meta in Lagos some crowd among the protesters that have been smoking weed and drinking since morning almost lynched some policemen we came across.
Also in Osogbo, they turned violent against the governor without provocation.
Some dubious elements among us have sinister motives and when they start you can't control them. People coming to protest with weapons.
I'm sorry, that's not what I signed up for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Goke7: 6:41am On Oct 20, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
I remember that year, babangida must go protest in Benin, make I no talk shall

I remember too, protests in benin will always turn to riots, same with the June 12 protests.

Benin has always been an hotspot, their blood too de hot

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Jecey751(m): 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
We are not up to 300million in population,but our politicians are stealing billions of dollars not naira again.if they are to be paying each citizen 2million each it will go round 2 times.there will be no crime,people will stop killing,every body will turn bosses.now tell me if they are paying us the citizens,or they give us the citizens better jobs would u in anyway want to steal,join cult,or become an animal to the good people of Nigeria?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by abimic(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
blacknp:
And Who is the Government? We the people are the Government, or is it not democrazy you are practicing in Nigeria?
First of all, are you In Edo state?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by rukis360(m): 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Tesie2003:
Hello, This is not protest nor revolution. What happened was stealing and Edo youth has to correct the negative impression. Does the coca cola belong to Government or Police? They have just succeeded in increasing the number of poor people in Edo state. The owner has to be compensated by the government.
did the government steal Coke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape Accusation Was To Punish My Boyfriend – Teenager / Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.