Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State (45986 Views)

RRS Intercepts Bus Load Of Illegal Drugs (Arizona) In Lagos. / Rice Miller Loses N188m Goods In Adamawa As Hoodlums Loot Warehouse / Border Closure: Thieves Descend On Trapped Lorry-load Of Goods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2020
dairykidd:

Your generation is senseless for that generalization of Edo people. After smoking local smoke u come online and start typing nonsense.. Idiot na ur people no go ever get sense angry
e pain am grin
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2020
there is no way those criminals will not come in.

it is affecting us in Lagos too, cos those cultists and thugs have been attacking the police and carrying out their score counting by killing their opposition cultists too.

I heard about an incident at Yaba (Adekunle) and Ketu side, saw videos of Yaba boys attacking police and Ketu boys killed 3 boys in a horrific way, I was scared seeing skulls open on the floor.

that killing was too brutal to see.

pls, let's be guided and remain vigilant.

we will not be implicated oooh.

let's move ✌

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
e pain am grin
Pain what Useless children. All these autistic goats whey still dey live under thier parents go come dey flex muscles for Nl with mb whey una small pocket money fit carry. Uzwor no face wetin dey worry u... country dey dissolve u dey find Edo people.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:28am On Oct 20, 2020
dairykidd:

Pain what Useless children. All these autistic goats whey still dey live under thier parents go come dey flex muscles for Nl with mb whey una small pocket money fit carry. Uzwor no face wetin dey worry u... country dey dissolve u dey find Edo people.
chai e pain am die.
Arizonaz see as person dey lose sleep over your comments. make this ozwor Edo guy no commit suicide over your comment oh even though you said that truth as Edo people are mostly senseless especially their youths eventually almost all of them are into crime and their ladies into olosho business.
I only respect their mothers and women but their fathers and men are mostly wayward
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by GeneralOjukwu: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Nightstalker:
Good let.rhe revolution start of other states are afraid we aren't

We are ready ... We will lead the revolution and I know the middle belt.and south east will follow but it's the south west I don't trust they may follow then turn around and betray the revolution at the last moment

It's who they are ,just can't be trusted
Edo we lead and the world follows

grin

Dont be daft.

South West and South South were the ones who started the protests while South Eastern men hid under their beds.

It is on record that, it was when SARS was finally abolished that SE ever came out.

We ALL know who the cowards are...
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2020
Berezuski:

What nonsense mobs are you talking about?
If not for a plot to discredit this peaceful protest, the security men should have been able to confront those illiterates hoodlums
Nonsense

Confront them and when provoked, one is shot and protest is reignited.

Make police just dey watch abeg.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by AududuNine11: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2020
djflexcy:
Edo people done dey over do this thing in the name of protest, I strongly believe it's because of them they might declare state of emergency in their state

Those people no be protesters... You don't need a prophet or a special skill to profile those people you're seeing there as hoodlums for who they are. These are hungry hoodlums.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by AududuNine11: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2020
GeneralOjukwu:

Dont be daft.

South West and South South were the ones who started the protests while South Eastern men hid under their beds.

It is on record that, it was when SARS was finally abolished that SE ever came out.

We ALL know who the cowards are...

Is Edo state SE?
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by 2cribz: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2020
But they said we too like beer for benin, however im shocked that bini people also love coke. Like the rral coke. See them mamooth coke thirsty zombies. Always think coke,drink coke and sniff it u wan go intl.

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by IamAsiri: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Minjim:

Yesterday at Ebute meta in Lagos some crowd among the protesters that have been smoking weed and drinking since morning almost lynched some policemen we came across.
Also in Osogbo, they turned violent against the governor without provocation.
Some dubious elements among us have sinister motives and when they start you can't control them. People coming to protest with weapons.
I'm sorry, that's not what I signed up for

Uncle or aunty, please do not mention Osogbo because you don't even know what transpired there. Please and please e joor o.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Erojepromise(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Tunar18:
Someone should be playing Telli Person by Timaya to protesters now. In everything you do, don't leave wisdom behind.

They should have listened to the advise of the elders and call off the protest. They could have even threatened that to be warning protest and threaten come back if nothing is done. There would have been honour.

But now it started very well but ending towards regrets. My people will call it beautiful riddance to a bad rubbish.

Imagine, I even have a video showing protesters jubilating and giving hands of support to criminals trying to jump off prison fence. Who will now believe they didn't break the prison?

There was a country
they are not protesters but hoodlums don't spread falsehood it's clearly written that hoodlums and not protesters are the ones carrying out these activities and causing mayhem...#endsars
#reform Nigeria
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Thenorth(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2020
why are you changing it to hoodlum instead of #endsars protesters.. mtchww
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by golddare: 9:34am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=chimezieeze98 post=95111632][/quote]

Just my opinion, the youths of Nigeria have tried their best, imagine a peaceful protest for 12 days and the FG refused to take practical steps to their demands.
The stubborn youths are out now, so let see how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Minjim: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2020
IamAsiri:

Uncle or aunty, please do not mention Osogbo because you don't even know what transpired there. Please and please e joor o.

Lol!
Look at you.
I'm from Iwo in Osun.
I went to school in Osogbo and I have many friends and families there..
When it happened my people gave me on the spot account
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Minjim: 9:50am On Oct 20, 2020
IamAsiri:

Lol!
Look at you.
I'm from Iwo in Osun.
When it happened my people gave me on the spot account.
Politicians have infiltrated the protest, using thugs to settle political scores.
In Ekiti too protesters are destroying Fayemi's Billboards
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Minjim:

Yesterday at Ebute meta in Lagos some crowd among the protesters that have been smoking weed and drinking since morning almost lynched some policemen we came across.
Also in Osogbo, they turned violent against the governor without provocation.
Some dubious elements among us have sinister motives and when they start you can't control them. People coming to protest with weapons.
I'm sorry, that's not what I signed up for
Ok
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by mechanics(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmmm.
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Minjim: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2020
IamAsiri:

IamAsiri:

Lol!
Look at you.
I'm from Iwo in Osun.
When it happened my people gave me on the spot account.
Politicians have infiltrated the protest, using thugs to settle political scores.
In Ekiti too protesters are destroying Fayemi's Billboards
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Gval123: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
I blame coca cola and the drive for coming out on a day like this. Watin u expect? You wan perform magic or what? This country itself day sick, hunger wan kill people, u carry food go pass where them day. Na u find trouble na.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Ronaldinho10(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2020
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by healthbing(f): 12:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=chimezieeze98 post=95111632][/quote]

This is turning into something else oohhh..
Prices of Goods are rising by day..
Imagine satchet tomatoes they sell #50 before is now #120
If you ask them they will say roads are blocked..
Hoodlums and robbers are now hijacking this protest and using it as a means to commit crime..
Dear Nigerian army
Pls start the operation crocodile smile and add python dance to it..
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Ebowo(f): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
that is because the groundnuts could not have gone round lol...
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Ebowo(f): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
iyatrustee:

Pictures abound of people selling in other protest zones sir. A groundnut seller was even gifted in one of the venues!
the coke was enough for them rather than the gnuts...lol
Re: Hoodlums Loot Truck Load Of Coca-Cola Products In Edo State by Coronavirus1: 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
righteousness666:
[s] you Will just comments like someone that has no IQ ho can you compare this country with U.S

will U.S protester behave like idiots like this illiterate youths
Us protesters were looting and burning don't forget that same blood flow in human

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Illegal Lab Where Hard Drug Is Produced By Husband And Wife Busted In Enugu.PICS / Man Dumps Concubine’s Body Inside Bush, Claims She Died After Sex / Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.