Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? (2110 Views)

Why Christians Should Start Protests Now! / Tinubu to #EndSARS Protesters: You Have Made Your Point, Call Off Protests Now / The Need For Nation-wide Protests Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Slynation(m): 11:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
papiforreal:

So what do you think is the way out?
Continue protesting and paralysing economic activities?
What do you want government to do at this point?

You people keep coming with new demands once the previous ones have been met.
For the records government haven't met any demands... Cease the protests at this point and this kinda opportunity won't present itself again.... But I won't deny the fact it's turning into something else in some states....

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 11:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Demdem:

We know ur real type. U are a core ipobian disguising under endsars. Its ur type the real endsars protesters needs to purge away from their midst because ur intentions aren't in tandem with the real endsars protesters. It's ur type that will enjoy and advocate for additional jail breaks.

I am ALL the things you mentioned.Atleast I am encouraged with the fact that your president is a conmplete slowpoke , a bastard from the pit of hell whose emergence will eventually put the final nail to this coffin called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by XXXXTENTACION: 11:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Demdem:

Yes, I knew fools like u that claim neutrality but have affinity for the PDP will av issues with it and its a ploy to bring u out. U aren't smart and u fell for the trap goon. Buhari, Osinbajo, Lawan, Gbajabiamila. Who among these first four citizens in Nigeria were in PDP before. This is their main crux. Even ur hated Tinubu, was he in PDP before? Continue to deceive yrself with ur holier than thou attitude. Na PDP I blame because they av such pathetic records.
P.D.P are not saints neither is A.P.C

rather than look within, face the problems head on, look for where we have made mistakes and try to correct them you rather choose to push blames which will not in any way change anything. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by SHAKABOOM: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2020
The hero of this protest is the one and only robin in the hood anonymous.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 12:03am On Oct 20, 2020
First of its kind in the history of Nigeria.
Came after years of brutal death, bad governance, ethnic cleansing, Unemployment, World capital of poverty, Religious extremism, nepotism, born to rule syndrome, ecomomic meltdown, lack of infrastructure, Bad educational system, bad policing, extra judicial killings, political murder, etc

3 months lockdown still enter with little and NO pillatives, then boom fuel and gas hike, foodstuffs high,

Idiots, were you expecting a peaceful protest? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Litmus: 12:05am On Oct 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Rome was not built in a day---unknown

Exactly!

Leave Buhari, democratically elected. Vote him out, next election if you can. Leave next man in power until his tenure or voted out. Leave the next one after that, vote them in vote them out, Rome was no built in a day. Eventually there will be an Igbo president of Nigeria; nothing can stop this happening except Nigeria ceases.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:06am On Oct 20, 2020
nkwuocha:

I am ALL the things you mentioned.Atleast I am encouraged with the fact that your president is a conmplete slowpoke , a bastard from the pit of hell whose emergence will eventually put the final nail to this coffin called Nigeria.

Am just so good. I knew it.
Newsflash...... I don't deal with ipobians. A group of people I believe av been brainwashed. Carry ur basket load of hate with u wherever you go. Buhari continue to enjoy his life and ur hatred do not move him. Ur loss. grin
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:09am On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
XXXXTENTACION:
P.D.P are not saints neither is A.P.C

rather than look within, face the problems head on, look for where we have made mistakes and try to correct them you rather choose to push blames which will not in any way change anything. undecided
[/s]

Shattap.....no one is claiming sainthood here.
U demanded for end SARS, ur demands met by the dissolution. If u want change of govt, with till 2023. There is no way u can have it faster. Pdp goon, Get that to ur thick skull.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by plessis: 12:10am On Oct 20, 2020
nkwuocha:
First of its kind in the history of Nigeria.
Came after years of brutal death, bad governance, ethnic cleansing, Unemployment, World capital of poverty, Religious extremism, nepotism, born to rule syndrome, ecomomic meltdown, lack of infrastructure, Bad educational system, bad policing, extra judicial killings, political murder, etc

3 months lockdown still enter with little and NO pillatives, then boom fuel and gas hike, foodstuffs high,

Idiots, were you expecting a peaceful protest? undecided

Don't mind the enwe...

Stupid government wey chop money wey WHO give them make them share give the citizens

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by lexxwiz(m): 12:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

Newsflash...... I don't deal with ipobians. A group of people I believe av been brainwashed. Carry ur basket load of hate with u wherever you go. Buhari continue to enjoy his life and ur hatred do not move him. Ur loss. grin

One quick question... is Nigeria ripe for a revolution?

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Shattap.....no one is claiming sainthood here.
U demanded for end SARS, ur demands met by the dissolution. If u want change of govt, with till 2023. There is no way u can have it faster. Pdp goon, Get that to ur thick skull.
Hold on!!!!

do you like the current situation of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:14am On Oct 20, 2020
lexxwiz:

One quick question... is Nigeria ripe for a revolution?

Define what ur meaning of revolution is because its different for different folks. For instance, sowores definition is different from the ipobians which is also different from a typical PDP goon like Dino. So guy, identity urself. Ur answer will assist me to address ur query.

Ooo. U are the ipobian. Again, am sorry choose not to deal with hate filled souls.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2020
I don chop pizza for afternoon

Chop Cake and wine for night

Na igbo I day smoke like this

Choose the Nigeria way you want o oloshi

Na New Nigeria be this.....

My Bros lost money when he was trying to bring out his phone, three grown boys picked bike and located him to give him yesterday...You think say na buhariTHE FOOL Nigeria be that

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2020
Litmus:

Exactly!

Leave Buhari, democratically elected. Vote him out, next election if you can. Leave next man in power until his tenure or voted out. Leave the next one after that, vote them in vote them out, Rome was no built in a day. Eventually there will be an Igbo president of Nigeria; nothing can stop this happening except Nigeria ceases.

I never in any statement made mention that buhari should be removed so why did you bring it up
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:16am On Oct 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Hold on!!!!

do you like the current situation of Nigeria

Foolish talk.... I wrote the below for u earlier. Did y respond?

Don't get us wrong. We are not against peaceful protests. We aren't aliens ignorant of the atrocities of a criminal minded entity like SARS. Its justified and at best govt has dissolved them. She has also provided judicial panels in all states where grievances will be heard and provided sums of money where those qualified to be compensated will be compensated. Where u lot got it wrong is u lack of strategy. While I agree to some of ur additional demands like good governance, and pay cut for NASS members etc however when asked about specifics on how all these desires of urs will be achieved, u are short of words. Do u think it will just come by presidential fiats or orders? Ur lack of leadership us also a problem. The HK protest was a success because they have leaders, even at that they eventually failed because they did not know when to pull the brakes. Above all, so many Nigerians depend solely by going out daily on their daily bread. These are the ones fighting back that u think govt is sponsoring. It amazes me that u lot lack tact to even decipher this.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 12:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

Just no near tree o, because na there you go sit forever.Monkey!
Ezi!
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 12:21am On Oct 20, 2020
plessis:

Don't mind the enwe...

Stupid government wey chop money wey WHO give them make them share give the citizens

I just dey use am pass time.Normally I no go dey respond to buffons like him.

Na afraid dey catch them say the country be like say e go disintegrate or restructure in a way way no go favour them.

See them being jittery.They no longer sleep well.

Animals!

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by lexxwiz(m): 12:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

Define what ur meaning of revolution is because its different for different folks. For instance, sowores definition is different from the ipobians which is also different from a typical PDP goon like Dino. So guy, identity urself. Ur answer will assist me to address ur query.

If you want us to have a constructive argument, you must first purge yourself from any political affiliation.

A revolution “ a forcible overthrow of a government or social order, in favour of a new system“ that’s exactly the revolution I’m talking about.
Your turn. Is Nigeria ripe for a new system? You’ll get a reply if you give an honest answer.

If it’s a no, give me your reasons and if it’s a yes, kindly state reasons aswell.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Demdem post=95112908]

Foolish talk.... I wrote the below for u earlier. Did y respond?

Don't get us wrong. We are not against peaceful protests. We aren't aliens ignorant of the atrocities of a criminal minded entity like SARS. Its justified and at best govt has dissolved them. She has also provided judicial panels in all states where grievances will be heard and provided sums of money where those qualified to be compensated will be compensated. Where u lot got it wrong is u lack of strategy. While I agree to some of ur additional demands like good governance, and pay cut for NASS members etc however when asked about specifics on how all these desires of urs will be achieved, u are short of words. Do u think it will just come by presidential fiats or orders? Ur lack of leadership us also a problem. [qoute/] i want to get something from you.

are you happy with the current situation of Nigeria (yes / No)
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 12:22am On Oct 20, 2020
Ordinary prison wey them open dey fear them yet book haram dey Aso rock and state houses for north dey drink bottle water.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:23am On Oct 20, 2020
nkwuocha:

Just no near tree o, because na there you go sit forever.Monkey!
Ezi!

Oponu, I av trees in my compounds and places of businesses. I suspect another hate filled ipobian whose entire inner man is filled with hate. U stink.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

Oponu, I av trees in my compounds and places of businesses. I suspect another hate filled ipobian whose entire inner man is filled with hate. U stink.

No wonder, guess this is your free time.Sure you climb them during work hours.

Bunkum!
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=95112969][/quote]

Its only an undemocratic SARS mind that will demand a yes and no. Even supreme court do not. U write out ur briefs and plead it. Ur case is more pathetic than SARS.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:28am On Oct 20, 2020
nkwuocha:

No wonder, guess this is your free time.Guess you climb them during work hours.

Bunkum!

Fool, u think am among those that need to work everyday to meet my daily needs. Continue your eediocy for the rest of the year and we will see who will last. Besides its a known fact that am here in PH. Those foolishness do not reach here. grin
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by nkwuocha: 12:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

Fool, u think am among those that need to work everyday to meet my daily needs. Continue your eediocy for the rest of the year and we will see who will last. Besides its a known fact that am here in PH. Those foolishness do not reach here. grin

Who the Bleep is this maggot?
An APC/ or PDP tw'at of exceptional proportion!
I work everyday because I don't need to reduce myself to political nonentities like you.

OMO nna no get work hours because we BOSS. undecided
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

Its only an undemocratic SARS mibd that will demand a yes and no. Even supreme court do not. U write out ur briefs and plead it. Ur case is more pathetic than SARS.
Rather answer my questions truthfully you decided to throw insults and abuses that says alot. cry

But one thing that surprises me is your inablity to reflect on the current situation of the country(Nigeria) and simplify whether you are happy with it or not. Is that too hard for you to carryout

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2020
lexxwiz:

If you want us to have a constructive argument, you must first purge yourself from any political affiliation.

A revolution “ a forcible overthrow of a government or social order, in favour of a new system“ that’s exactly the revolution I’m talking about.
Your turn. Is Nigeria ripe for a new system? You’ll get a reply if you give an honest answer.

If it’s a no, give me your reasons and if it’s a yes, kindly state reasons aswell.

Ipobian, how dare u talk to me about political affiliation. Do u think we do not know how u lot started with TAN of GEJ. Advocating and demanding for the drunkards continuity in a better Nigeria. When u lot lost an election u now become hate filled souls. Again, anything ipobian is warped and senseless. That's why u will choose to hide behind legitimate endsars protest to drive ur agenda because u know the support isn't there for ur warped reasoning even right from ur base.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by HarryDuce(m): 12:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Rosskii:
I supported these protests when they started, but they seem to have metamorphosed into a combination of anarchical - gay - lesbian rights - anti-govt - anti-everything protests that seem to be leading to more confusion and economic and social dysfunction and imbalance in the country.

Methinks it's time for folks to go home and give the govt time and space to actualize the promised changes, following the dissolution of the dreaded police unit.

Thanks, countrymen and women.
Give the government time and space to make oppressive laws and hide pocket filling loopholes you mean?

The government has not done anything concrete so far to meet the demands of the protesters. We haven't seen any progressive laws or bills on the issue --very important. Telling us, "we will" is for the gullible to be deceived. It's sad people are losing steam already; giving avenue for unfocused individuals. But that's to be expected.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:37am On Oct 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Rather answer my questions truthfully you decided to throw insults and abuses that says alot. cry

But one thing that surprises me is your inablity to reflect on the current situation of the country(Nigeria) and simplify whether you are happy with it or not. Is that too hard for you to carryout

I should answer ur question when u choose to ignore mine. Are u OK? This is a SAR-LIKE behavior. U aren't better at all.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by XXXXTENTACION: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Demdem:

I should answer ur question when u choose to ignore mine. Are u OK? This is a SAR-LIKE behavior. U aren't better at all.
Ok whats your question Let me give you my reply
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Rosskii: 12:39am On Oct 20, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
so you are saying its going to take centuries before Nigeria can ever become a better place right

i never said that. Use your head, and try and grasp the point.

Nigeria 'becoming better' is a gradual process, not an overnight one.

You cannot force overnight development through demonstrations. It is one thing at a time.

You've started with SARs. Fine. When that is resolved, you move on to the next specific item.

Simply saying we are demonstrating for ''a better Nigeria'' is vague, senseless, and open to all sorts of manipulation by forces even you do not understand.
Re: Who Else Is Feeling Somehow About This Endsars Protests Now? by Demdem(m): 12:40am On Oct 20, 2020
nkwuocha:

Who the Bleep is this maggot?
An APC/ or PDP tw'at of exceptional proportion!
I work everyday because I don't need to reduce myself to political nonentities like you.

OMO nna no get work hours because we BOSS. undecided

Na ur mama be maggot. grin grin
Swear over any of ur loved ones that am a politician or aligned to any. Hopeless eediot not ready to accept the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Leaders Welcome Joe Biden As Second Chatholic To Win Presidency . / Operation Wetie: Akintola-Awolowo Rivalry And Nigeria's First Military Coup / IYC Roars, Accuses Governor Obaseki Of Supervising Ethnic Cleansing In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.