Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew (5033 Views)

How Edo/ Delta State ( west) Resisted The Biafra Invasion Pic ThisGlob e.com / EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Bensondrums:
mumu which place or road for edo wide like dis? una go just sitdon for north dey yarn dust.....i repeat mention d name of dis particular road u dey show us now say na benin? na so sapele road be? na so ugbowo road be? na so akpakpava be? na so ekenhua be? na so ikpoba hill, upper, airport road be? so i ask again which road be this for benin? d same roads for benin wey vehicles nor pass tru out yesterday? my broda abeg answer me which road for benin be dis? ozuór

You no Sabi read abi? I said I Dey Upper Sankponba at the moment. Upper Sankponba houses over 60% of all the bad guys in Benin. Idogbo Police out post, Ugbekun Divisional Police Station and St Savior Divisional Police Station were all burned by Upper Boys yesterday. FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I DEY JESUS CHRIST, OPPOSITE UGBEKUN PRIMARY SCHOOL, for UPPER SANKPONBA .

1 Like

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by 4ckyou: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Bensondrums:
my guy shut up ur dirty mouth bloody liar...i be confirm upper boy from birth nd dere was nothing like curfew yesterday in upper...u dey sokoto state dey yarn dust say u dey upper...mumu...upper boys re the bravest u can find anywhere, dem no send who u be whether u b police or soldier....u dey inside house dey chop mama food for sokoto e say he dey upper..craze dey worry u true true..come see gbedu wey dey area yesternite...nor come dey claim wetin nor belong before men descend on u...coward.

I can confirm that there was no curfew in upper yesterday

4 Likes

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Omonoba1:
where in upper are you?

Jesus Christ
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
See your worthless coward soldiers too that boko boys use as shooting training

See weting your type Sabi do. Na to chest beat online, when Soldier show, you go bigin swim for potopoto. grin grin angry angry

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by GeneralStan(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2020
wizzakosh:

Don't mind the fools, they are so scared that the mere thought of soldiers sents shivers down their jelly spines, forgetting it's the same boys Boko Haram, Ansaru, Iswap, etc use for target practice in the north...
The same fools that their ogas are asked to desist from traveling by road for fear of the same people that should be scared of them ( Hunter becoming the hunted ).
Let them try any nonsense and we will escalate this matter to the highest level, small boys that are crying every day in the north when they are deployed here some Lily livered fools that jumping up and down...
no worry make them jonse fess..

We Are Going No Where!!!
#KeepSustainedPressure
#NoRelenting
# KeepUpTheProtests
#EndSars/EndSwat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2020
wizzakosh:
Says a fool
If them born you well, come out today and try nonsense. I am in Aifuwa Upper Sakponba Road. The roads are empty and the coward youths who are majorly cultists and UPPER sakponba robbers are no where to be seen.

If u want to know the genuine protesters, go to the kings square or UGBOWO main gate opposite the campus. Not to stay online and be insulting your father.

Uwaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by BIGGESThead6: 8:23am On Oct 20, 2020
4ckyou:

Don't generalize please, till night there was movement in upper

There was none, not even a fly was seen.
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by NaMe4: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2020
Omonoba1:
your posts are filled with lies. Those guys defied the curfew to dance and party on roads yesterday.

Don't Grace such miscreants with replies. Allow them fool themselves.
Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by osamz007: 9:22am On Oct 20, 2020
wizzakosh:

Re: How Edo Youths Observe The Curfew by chinoxstock: 9:28am On Oct 20, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You wish.

You are trying to say things that'll make your likes happy. No one cares about your propaganda here. I'm in Upper right now, even the streets are deserted. You won't even see a fly outside.. grin

Cowards everywhere
. grin

Why the lies...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

“How Many Are They”- El Rufai Attacks Northern Christians / Obidients Finally Located The Female Bola Tinubu. Pictures. / PDP Chieftain Gunned Down By Suspected Assassins In Owerri. Graphic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.