Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns (16594 Views)

Bandit Attack: Normalcy Returns To Kaduna Airport – FAAN / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. / LAWMA Cleanup Akobi Crescent Surulere, Restores Normalcy, 24 Hours After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by NEWSREPORT: 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
#endsars: I Drove Around Port Harbourt To observe the situation of things. Clearly normalcy has returned to the garden city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbS-TxE0tU

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by NEWSREPORT: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by BIGGESThead6: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good one.
I can see that Port-harcourt now look better since Governor Wike sent IPOB TERRORIST out of Rivers. All its lost glory is back, the City now look beautiful
. grin grin grin grin

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by NEWSREPORT: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2020
.Lalasticlala
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by helinues: 7:17am On Nov 02, 2020
You should have driven to Oyigbo now

67 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by forghe(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2020
Wike is trying but let the development be even.
Its not only Obioakpor and Phalga we have as local governments in port harcourt
Peace✌�

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by obami007(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Okay
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by dukeprince50: 7:56am On Nov 02, 2020
nai dem wan come destroy our city with their terrorism.
God bless wike
God bless Rivers.
RIP to the death
THUNDER FIRE IPOB YOOTS

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by money121(m): 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by RedPhoenix: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
E-rats won't let us hear word. angry

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Flyboyk: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2020
NEWSREPORT:
#endsars: I Drove Around Port Harbourt To observe the situation of things. Clearly normalcy has returned to the garden city

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkbS-TxE0tU
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by obembet(f): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
Go to Oyigbo.. Leave port Harcourt. Everything is alright in Port Harcourt since day one.

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Chukwutobi: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
One question that is quietly in the mind of every Nigerian

"When will I be able to walk, work and live securely in this country?"

The answer to that question is a long one....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by muykem: 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
IPOB are determined to destroy rivers state and save Eungu state but God pass them.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Vanzcharles(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good one.
I can see that Port-harcourt now look better since Governor Wike sent IPOB TERRORIST out of Rivers. All its lost glory is back, the City now look beautiful
. grin grin grin grin

Send them comot Go where, na their father land dem dey since na

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by AnanseK(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Have the IPOB terrorists been chased out?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Strongbest(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Good. Thank God for restoration of peace.
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Drive to iriebe. I want to check something

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Anaerobi(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2020
Look good
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by LORDKing001: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
forghe:
Wike is trying but let the development be even.
Its not only Obioakpor and Phalga we have as local governments in port harcourt
Peace✌�
So that when him resign de will tag him say him no do well for him local govt while him d office. Same way dem insult Jonathan. I will develop my LGA first when elected and share the rest among themselves

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by IgboSomalia: 10:32am On Nov 02, 2020
No Igbos there

Igbere TV news, Vanguard, Authority Newspaper and other news media owned by Igbos are not talking about Oyigbo.

Peter Obi, Soludo, Ben Nwabueze, Ekweremadu, Chidoka have turned deaf and dumb.
Even the Ohaneze has joined ASUU on strike. They are deaf and dumb.

The fear of the gallant soldiers is the beginning of wisdom. grin

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Anaerobi(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Good one.
. grin grin grin grin
Grow up.

9 Likes

Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Lovelies1: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Looking for a house to rent, land to build, estimate on building on your land. Quote me
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Mowsid(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Peace and normalcy are so underrated
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
hmmm
Re: EndSARS: I Drove Around Port Harcourt To Observe The Situation. Normalcy Returns by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2020
Good one, say no to violence for the better good of all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Meets With Kannywood Actors And Actresses / What We’re Doing About Abacha’s $300m, By FG / 2023: Osinbajo Is The Chosen Man Of The Moment - Senator Adeyeye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.