Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,978 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS (32088 Views)

"I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments / —david Mark's Daughter Reveals Why She Dumped PDP / Dele Giwa: 32 Years After His Death By Letter Bomb (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by thesicilian: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
nairanaira12:

It is not the fault of the girl that your father is a nonentity.
nairanaira12:

But I told you the truth. You are envious of the girl because your father is an unknown inconsequential nonentity. How is your father's uselessness the fault of the girl?

A child who willy nilly insults other people's fathers has no respect for his own father.
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by nairanaira12: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesicilian:

A child who willy nilly insults other people's fathers has no respect for his own father.

But I told you the truth. You are envious of the girl because your father is an unknown inconsequential nonentity. How is your father's uselessness the fault of the girl?
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nmezor:
Nice one...who kill Dele Giwa na Baba if u put am Gida na u sabi o

Can I buy u launch tomorrow? Do u like rice n beans? smiley
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nmezor(f): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Can I buy u launch tomorrow? Do u like rice n beans? smiley
Buzz off attention seeker
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nmezor:
Buzz off attention seeker

Awww calm down baby, am a lover not a fighter. U make it sound like crime to love u, relax na. did u realise I said I want to buy u launch? Do u no how many chick will jump on that opootunity?...
..why? U dont like rice n beans? I wannnto take u to a expensive restaurant dymmit. Be nice, common. I juss wanto talk to u, get to no & may be to romanse. Ok I will giv u time to tink about it . I will come back & ask again. baby this is a great shance for u to go to restaurant. Be nice. I soon come smiley
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Aderr: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
thesicilian:

Don't mind all of them. Everyone is trying to gain relevance with the protests now. If you check now, she may not even be part of the protests she claims her father would have been proud about.
Go and sit your big bum down jare.
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nmezor(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Awww calm down baby, am a lover not a fighter. U make it sound like crime to love u, relax na. did u realise I said I want to buy u launch? Do u no how many chick will jump on that opootunity?...
..why? U dont like rice n beans? I wannnto take u to a expensive restaurant dymmit. Be nice, common. I juss wanto talk to u, get to no & may be to romanse. Ok I will giv u time to tink about it . I will come back & ask again. baby this is a great shance for u to go to restaurant. Be nice. I soon come smiley
Thanks,but no thanks .I will pass okay
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Stop pestering the innocent lady, its so irritating. You keep disturbing the peace of ladies here always. Your own too much
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Stop pestering the innocent lady, its so irritating. You keep disturbing the peace of ladies here always. Your own too much

Son, calm down. Cant u see am tryin to toast babe? Is yor name Nmezor? I have moiney, u dont. Am from London, u never beento London. The chick juss playin had to get coz she want me. If u no women well well, it will make sense. Bro I beg juss go n protest outside or stick wit the topic & let me enjoy my babe, Nmezor...I beg
...and then u wonder why Nigeria cant move forward...smh(no oofense) angry
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nmezor:

angry
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nmezor:

Sweery I no u juss shy. Dont worry, I will ask u later.. u look like the type that will enjoy rice n beans with cow leg plus super malt. I no u want it. Talk to u later babes smiley
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Son, calm down. Cant u see am tryin to toast babe? Is yor name Nmezor? I have moiney, u dont. Am from London, u never beento London. The chick juss playin had to get coz she want me. If u no women well well, it will make sense. Bro I beg juss go n protest outside or stick wit the topic & let me enjoy my babe, Nmezor...I beg
...and then u wonder why Nigeria cant move forward...smh(no oofense) angry
Only somene with low-self esteem will write such comment. Get a life please, you are older than this

1 Like

Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Only somene with low-self esteem will write such comment. Get a life please, you are older than this

brother, u make it sound like crime to chase women. Nmezor is one my my chick. we juss making up & shes happy.u do like women at all? anyways, please focus on the tread sir.goood nite!! undecided
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

brother, u make it sound like crime to chase women. Nmezor is one my my chick. we juss making up & shes happy.u do like women at all? anyways, please focus on the tread sir.goood nite!! undecided
I just check your display picture, now I understand the root of your problem
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Sweery I no u juss shy. Dont worry, I will ask u later.. u look like the type that will enjoy rice n beans with cow leg plus super malt. I no u want it. Talk to u later babes smiley
Shame no the catch you? leave the girl alone, she no like you

1 Like

Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kenplay:

I just check your display picture, now I understand the root of your problem

calm down brother, i will help u. Guess wot, i will ask Nmezor to giv u one of her fat friend. I no u homebase guys are only into fat women but ts all good. so u can expirense wot it feels like talkin to babes. I like u & i wll help u sir. Please can u stop derailing the topic please. lets discuss dele giiver sir Thanks! undecided
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

calm down brother, i will help u. Guess wot, i will ask Nmezor to giv u one of her fat friend. I no u homebase guys are only into fat women but ts all good. so u can expirense wot it feels like talkin to babes. I like u & i wll help u sir. Please can u stop derailing the topic please. lets discuss dele giiver sir Thanks! undecided
dont even go there, I dont like to brag but I must say this the kind of girls I have roll with you can only dream about them and masturbate in your room somewhere in ibadan where you claim to be in abroad.
Abroad my left nyash, people in abroad dont make noise about it.
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kenplay:

dont even go there, I dont like to brag but I must say this the kind of girls I have roll with you can only dream about them and masturbate in your room somewhere in ibadan where you claim to be in abroad.
Abroad my left nyash, people in abroad dont make noise about it.

bro am from london, a real londoner. I have moiney & i can get any women I want. I nomally go for marryed women. Nmezor is my babe so please , focus on the tread sir undecided
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nmezor(f): 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

bro am from london, a real londoner. I have moiney & i can get any women I want. I nomally go for marryed women. Nmezor is my babe so please , focus on the tread sir undecided
Ur babe indeed...Seems someone is high on Drugs.
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Like I earlier said, if you truly stay in London then no need of announcing it like a little baby to every member of this forum or maybe your low-self esteem is at play here. London my left nyash
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Like I earlier said, if you truly stay in London then no need of announcing it like a little baby to every member of this forum or maybe your low-self esteem is at play here. London my left nyash

Son..moiney talks. Do u realise I can get any women I want..yor woman including..even Nmezor. . All I simply do is flash £20 note in front of her & truss me..she mine. Please sir, dont try & compete wit me, u not on my level. Stop derailing the tread sir! undecided
Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
TheCork:

Which kind empty noise maker be this…see me see wahala o

Re: Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS by TheCork(m): 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kenplay:

Which kind empty noise maker be this…see me see wahala o

Bro please go n riot wit #endSARS# or sell petrol or somtin n live me n my Nmezor babe alone sir!!(good nite) undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa, Yoruba Clash In Lagos Over Murdered Youth. Hausa Go On Rampage! / APC Queries Saraki .. threatens sanctions in 48 Hours!! / Kwankwaso Met With 3 Phd Holders Out Of 2600 He Sponsored Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.