Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

"I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments (2021 Views)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Calabar-Itu Road: Senator Ita Enang Has Indicted President Buhari - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by ExAngel007(f): 2:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Koko, the daughter of Senator Florence Ita Giwa, has said that she is tired of being a Nigerian.

Sharing a screenshot on how to become a Senegalese citizen on Thursday March 17, the entrepreneur wrote: "God...you know I am not picky. Please do it for me. Even if na Senegal.

Please Lord. I can't do Nigeria anymore."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/i-cant-do-nigeria-anymore-senator-ita-giwas-daughter-koko-laments-as-she-prays-to-god-for-senegalese-citizenship-2.html

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Malory: 2:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
It is no gain saying that Buhari is Nigeria's devil. This man has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. Even a goat can do better.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Okoroawusa: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
Who be this?

Mtchew...

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by gambia(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nonsense and Ingredients, I hope this trash wont make front page, Mods be on alert. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by AbijaJ: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2022
E be like say Ghana don cast to the Japa crew o. grin. If na before, na Ghana she for mention as her japa option.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by tollyboy5(m): 2:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Clout... undecided
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by heniford2: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
She has tested alot silly sad dicks in Nigeria know she wan explore undecided grin

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Esama: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
ExAngel007:
Koko, the daughter of Senator Florence Ita Giwa, has said that she is tired of being a Nigerian.

Sharing a screenshot on how to become a Senegalese citizen on Thursday March 17, the entrepreneur wrote: "God...you know I am not picky. Please do it for me. Even if na Senegal.

Please Lord. I can't do Nigeria anymore."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/i-cant-do-nigeria-anymore-senator-ita-giwas-daughter-koko-laments-as-she-prays-to-god-for-senegalese-citizenship-2.html

In case you forgot this is your mother in picture
Ita-Giwa joined politics and emerged as NRC chairman for Delta State. Thereafter, she was elected a member of the federal House of Representatives (1992–93),and was a member of the committee on devolution of power constituent assembly 1994–95.She became involved in Bakassi affairs, and earned the nickname "Mama Bakassi". Ita-Giwa was elected Senator for the Cross River South constituency in April 1999 and was appointed to committees on Rules and Procedures, Environment, Foreign Affairs, Women, Niger Delta and Drug & Narcotics.

After leaving the senate in 2003, she joined the People's Democratic Party PDP, and became President Olusegun Obasanjo's Special Adviser on National Assembly Matters. In May 2010, there were rumors that funds were missing from the account of the Bakassi Resettlement Committee, chaired by Ita-Giwa, who asked the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission to investigate the matter.

You just have to keep quiet when Nigerians are complaining.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by hollah123: 2:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
Malory:
It is no gain saying that Buhari is Nigeria's devil. This man has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. Even a goat can do better.
you don't even know she's just clout chasing?
I guess u don't know Her?

Just programmed to blame buhari even if u find it hard to have erection
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Malory: 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2022
hollah123:
you don't even know she's just clout chasing?
I guess u don't know Her?

Shatap unik. I thought Fulanis has done the needful on your head until I see you now grin
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by hollah123: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Malory:
Shatap unik. I thought Fulanis has done the needful on your head until I see you now grin
her mum is senator Florence ita giwa n she also chilled with the big boys to steal our yam so get that
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by MonkeyMods(m): 3:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Hmmmm when Ita Giwa born o? I know she didn't have a child for Dele
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Mofun: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Interesting!

Need a fantastic architectural design? We are your sure plug. Check out more of our designs on Nairaland via this link below:
https://www.nairaland.com/6679289/more-theilda-concepts

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Malory: 3:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
hollah123:
her mum is senator Florence ita giwa n she also chilled with the big boys to steal our yam so get that
Who asked you? It seems Buhari has destroyed your brain too
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by LordIsaac(m): 4:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
When Tinubu finishes with consulting his fellow crooks, I wonder what he will tell Nigerians. Sha, I know Nigerians will still make the likes of Tinubu et al get power which just confirms the theory of the I.Q of an average Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by NoahHadNoArk: 7:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
heniford2:
She has tested alot silly sad dicks in Nigeria know she wan explore undecided grin
[/s]
Not all girls are like your sisters
Keep calm

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by dasparrow: 7:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sincerely speaking, I can't blame her for being tired of Nigeria. No electricity, no fuel, high cost of food, no jobs. Add insecurity to the mix and then you will understand why she is tired. I am glad I left Nigeria when I did and although abroad is not easy, I feel safer here than I did living in Nigeria. Not only that, I am not wallowing in darkness, electricity dey steady. Glory be to God!
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by heniford2: 7:50pm On Mar 17, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:
[s][/s]
Not all girls are like your sisters
Keep calm
true to your word not all girls are like my sister but you see this particular lady she's always seeking new dick to explore
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by NoahHadNoArk: 8:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
[s]
heniford2:
true to your word not all girls are like my sister but you see this particular lady she's always seeking new dick to explore
[/s]
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Totilopussylick(m): 1:12am On Mar 18, 2022
Nigerians suddenly don't want to be Nigerian any more wink cheesy tongue
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by Wazobia2216: 1:36am On Mar 18, 2022
hollah123:

STALE!
Re: "I Can't Do Nigeria Anymore" - Senator Ita Giwa's Daughter, Koko Laments by jamef: 1:39am On Mar 18, 2022
Lol

(1) (Reply)

'peter Obi May Capitalize On APC, PDP Lapses To Get Landslide Victory' - Gov. Wi / Osinbajo, A Sore Loser, Refuses To Stop Licking His Wounds. / El-rufai Has Delivered: Kaduna Standstill For Tinubu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.