Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars (186 Views)

What Happens If Tinubu Is Disqualified. Let's Reason / End SARS Protest Hits Aba. (photo) / I Want To Share Something. Let’s Reason Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars by ottalo: 6:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Greatest Nigerians. I salute ur courage and I admire ur solidarity. The peaceful ongoing nation wide protest known as #ENDSARS has taken another dimension.
The ENDSARS is accumulated anger caused by hunger, joblessness, poor standard of living, hike in price in food stuff, electricity, petroleum products, increase in transportation, house rent, school fees etc.
ENDSARS is not Nigerians only problem, this is accumulated frustration in d land. Our leaders have failed us and they know. I noticed some hoodlums have hijack the peaceful protest, the intention was for Nigerians to registered their grievances. Protest is permitted hence u don't carry arms. Mr. President has staged protest some times in this country, pro. Wole Soyinka, late Gani fawehinmi, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Chief Olu falai even the NLC, TUC, Assu, Assup, NANS, even some spiritual fathers have staged protest in d past without destroying properties.
But for any one out there that wants to hijack this peaceful protest to cause pains to others, God the maker of heaven and earth will deal with such individual or group.

The action of our Nigeria police need to be checked, when u go on peaceful protest, the police supposed to protect the protesters not to victimize them. The army should stay away from this, your role is to protect external enemy against the citizens of Nigeria. I remembered when a police man manhandled a soldier some years back in ojuelegba Lagos, the army took to d street beating d police to d extend of setting police barracks on fire at ojuelegba.

The peaceful protest is an avenue for concern Nigerians to registered their pain. I beg our protesters to hold on and stop the protest.
Some hoodlums have used it as avenue to cause trouble, burning and killing. This is not the original aim of the protest.

Protest is permitted world wide and when it becomes violent. The purpose has been defeated. My brothers and sisters, let us stay off the street and am sure our leaders have gotten the message. No Nigerian life is worth wasting. For our police men. Is better for an armed robber to escape that to waste an innocent life.
Pls. Our leaders, do the needful to avoid reoccurrence of bloody protest. Nigerians are peace loving people. Since I was born, I have never experienced such protest. Nigerian police, both at the college and academy proper training should be given to ur men, the firearms u used against Nigerians were bought with their tax money and u are paid from d same tax money. You are to protect Nigerians not to kill them.

Pls my country people, let us leave our streets and let us give peace a chance. I sympathize with the families of those who might have loss their loved ones. Killing and destruction is not the answer. We should not let our anger destroy more than what causes our anger.
Some innocent Nigerians have fell victim to this protest which were perpetrated by hoodlums.
Most importantly, our leaders should wake up to their responsibility. Sen. Dino melaye even Ritimi Ameachi once said, if we don't take good care of the Nigerians youth, one day they will come after us.
Pls Nigeria leaders rise up and make amend.
But the question is, is the beautiful ones born?
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:40am On Oct 20, 2020
Belarus.. 71 days of protests.nothing changes.

if 9ja like. protest for 10yrs .. nothing changes.

maybe you people would understand now that we mean absolutely nothing to them than pvc.

until election comes we begin to mean a little to them.

protest won't solve but complicate issue.

the only way una fit protest is through voting
Re: Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2020
the people you put in government are absolutely callous and so so so daft to understand anything about anything

all they care about is money and more money. Na today you people know we run dictatorship in 9ja?

all politicians are shit..

protests won't solve anything but sharia law..

you thief.. your hands are gone and you would return everything you stole
Re: Come In Let's Reason Together About End Sars by limeta(f): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Join them to beat them
No way you could ve supported the protest
You just want things to be back as before .

You protected

(1) (Reply)

Summary Of President Buhari Speech / [#lekkimassacre] Soldiers Who Shot Protesters Must Face The Law, US Officials / Political Analysts; How Possible Is It To Have A Youth President ( YDP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.