Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Anarchy And Criminality Looming In Edo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anarchy And Criminality Looming In Edo State (287 Views)

The Growing Menace Of Fraud And Criminality In Ngor-okpala. / Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us / Another Massacre Looming In Plateau State - Security Forces In Tacit Connivance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anarchy And Criminality Looming In Edo State by Ohizman73(m): 6:42am On Oct 20, 2020
As an edolite but based outside the state am highly disturbed by current developments in the state.Which of course is all over the news govt facilities are being tactically destroyed police stations, prisons and probably the Central Bank.What is being viewed is very clear criminals,thugs and all have surfaced under the guise of endsars protests to commit all forms of attrocities.Who they are protesting against is unclear because Obaseki was elected on a popular note as we were made to believe.So i believe the protests in edo state should be the most peaceful and well organized than any other state.I wonder why the Obaski govt has left things to degenerate to this stage,is he not seeing protests in other states. In the end the state would become ungovernable for him as the crime rate would soar back to the dark ages of the Anini era in the state.Why releasing criminals in the two major prisons a majority held for violent crimes as armed robbery, assasinations,rapes,kidnapping and all would trigger anarchy than ever in the state. the state has been managing to curtail violent crimes as cultism.was it not the same state that a uniben undergraduate was violently killed and raped and all sorts of attrocities. There has been reports of the carting away of armes and ammunitions from the police station and prisons so the worst should be expected.It is very clear now that the Obaseki govt has no focus ,would he now be blaming Oshomiole for this mess in his state.Proaction has to be taken by the govt to halt the mess not so called endsars protests in the state for the good of the state.Rightnow there would be a high criminal rate in the state which would warrant the return of high handleness by the same security agencies that the protests were directed at.So what is the gain and objective of the movement in edo state in the first place.If the army is called on the streets of edo, who is to be blamed.
Re: Anarchy And Criminality Looming In Edo State by TechyMm0: 6:46am On Oct 20, 2020
This is where Wike, Okowa and Udom really impressed me

They understood the volatility of their state and effect of uncontrolled protest

This prompted the Governors to go to the protest ground in solidarity with the youths, and also donated money for food and beverages, so no need to loot shops

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anarchy And Criminality Looming In Edo State by Jamixlee: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Anarchy And Criminality Looming In Edo State by Tracyvictoria(f): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2020
Ohizman73:
As an edolite but based outside the state am highly disturbed by current developments in the state.Which of course is all over the news govt facilities are being tactically destroyed police stations, prisons and probably the Central Bank.What is being viewed is very clear criminals,thugs and all have surfaced under the guise of endsars protests to commit all forms of attrocities.Who they are protesting against is unclear because Obaseki was elected on a popular note as we were made to believe.So i believe the protests in edo state should be the most peaceful and well organized than any other state.I wonder why the Obaski govt has left things to degenerate to this stage,is he not seeing protests in other states. In the end the state would become ungovernable for him as the crime rate would soar back to the dark ages of the Anini era in the state.Why releasing criminals in the two major prisons a majority held for violent crimes as armed robbery, assasinations,rapes,kidnapping and all would trigger anarchy than ever in the state. the state has been managing to curtail violent crimes as cultism.was it not the same state that a uniben undergraduate was violently killed and raped and all sorts of attrocities. There has been reports of the carting away of armes and ammunitions from the police station and prisons so the worst should be expected.It is very clear now that the Obaseki govt has no focus ,would he now be blaming Oshomiole for this mess in his state.Proaction has to be taken by the govt to halt the mess not so called endsars protests in the state for the good of the state.Rightnow there would be a high criminal rate in the state which would warrant the return of high handleness by the same security agencies that the protests were directed at.So what is the gain and objective of the movement in edo state in the first place.If the army is called on the streets of edo, who is to be blamed.

You have said it all,just what I had in mind......I see Edo state in a huge mess already....the peace of the inhabitants has been deprived from them now,all needs to be watchful....cos the fear of the unknown has come knocking......I just pray it doesn't get worst than Anini's era...cos now guys do anything just the keep the money coming in.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars..re-john Otuechere,taxify Driver Tortured / Oleh Massacre: CAN, PFN Demand Arrest Prosecution Of Culprits, Pray For Peace / Three Guys Poisoned By A Friend For Defrauding Him Of 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.