Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us (761 Views)

Another Massacre Looming In Plateau State - Security Forces In Tacit Connivance / Another Crisis Looming As Oil Bunkering Continue in ikorodu / Another Crisis Looms Bwari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us by SafeNigeria: 5:21am On Dec 31, 2021
Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.
Re: Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us by Torg77: 3:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
SafeNigeria:
Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.

no big deal. You should all die in that ikorodu

1 Like

Re: Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us by holluwizzy: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oga, for u to stay alive.

Just mind ur biz.
Re: Another Crisis Looming In Ikorodu....help Us by Matthewdan(m): 4:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
holluwizzy:
Oga, for u to stay alive.

Just mind ur biz.
Mind your business! Mind your business!!
Your neighbor will die and rot without you knowing

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Texas Police Declare Serial Nigerian Suspect Wanted As Group Offers $5000 Reward / One Fear Dead As Palace Of A Monarch In Osun Was Set On Fire / Woman Wheels Dead Man Into Bank To Get Him To Sign Loan Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.