Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

#EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back (51860 Views)

Buhari On Looting: 'Turn Back Your Children If They Bring Back Unaccounted Goods / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Senate Turn Back Sadiya Umar Faruq During 2020 Budget Defense (2) (3) (4)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by 4tomandchi: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Miracle2020 post=95121588] what is impunity? Or you just open your mouth without connecting your brain. Mention any corruption that involves Buhari let see.[/quote

Where is Magu and Maina if they where from the East, West or South will they be roaming freely? Uzo Orji Kalu had to go to prison why? Because he is not hausa-fulani.

What else do you want?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by BigBrother9ja: 10:36am On Oct 20, 2020
4ckyou:
The army can't react cause the world is watching, the protesters should be peaceful so that the army won't have any reason to open fire.
These people can act like animals...
You think the world was not watching when about 1000 Shiites were killed in Kaduna?

Where is zakzaky till this moment?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Gibz02: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
I have not seen any tangible protest in Akwa ibom state Abi sars no dey brutalize citizens there?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. I see people rejoicing.. I hope they won't cry Wolf when the Crocodile smiles... cheesy

Bastardized Bastard

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Ajsmart(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2020
So proud to see the youth standing their ground and refusing to be bullied. Power to the people at all times.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by mechanics(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2020
They should have allowed them to pass.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
We never ready! The day wey we ready,you go surprise say,everyone go join us.

The day wey I see civilian catch armed robbers with bare hands for Freetown.

How 20 Armies go kill 200,000 people ?

There is power in unity...

Great Nigerians people I hail oh.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Shaev7(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2020
jcmaiah:

Army usually size the crowd before misbehaving.
You can't have 5 military men on a check point showing force to multitudes that are willing to react equally.
Simple and well said. That's just it.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Miracle2020: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=4tomandchi post=95123018][/quote] am I talking to a kid? When did they start magu case and when did they start uzo kalu case. Do you know how many years it will take to finish a case? Theordor ORJI is walking free, is he a northerner? Andy uba is walking free ,is he a northerner?
Some of you just talk anyhow without thinking.
Your heart is full of hatred but there is absolutely nothing you can do. Buhari will be there till 2023 and no idiot will touch him.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by IkwereNgwaSon: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, if na the likes vex you, comman collect them. cheesy

God bless you.

I have enough, but stop making senseless comments here...Don't support brutality against innocent citizens because one day bushmeat will catch a hunter..what's goes around comes around.

God bless you too.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
IkwereNgwaSon:

I have enough, but stop making senseless comments here...Don't support brutality against innocent citizens because one day bushmeat will catch a hunter..what's goes around comes around.

God bless you too.

I don't support brutality, my brother.

God bless you.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by zidek(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
I did not see any Biafra flag, have they changed their mind to be Nigerians?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by IkwereNgwaSon: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I don't support brutality, my brother.

God bless you.

Peace bro!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by drezzyx(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
The armed forces are trying to be civil... Don't take that as a weakness.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Ameboperoo(m): 12:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy .. I see people rejoicing.. I hope they won't cry Wolf when the Crocodile smiles... cheesy
Can crocodile smile inside boiling water? I doubt
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by walefresh3(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
OYA SWITCH TO YOUR OKPALA ANAMBRA MONIKER ASAP
oboy leave abian alone and face ur state anambra. I be Yoruba ,but I am not going to support dis ur habit. pls stop and unite with ur people.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
4ckyou:
The army can't react cause the world is watching, the protesters should be peaceful so that the army won't have any reason to open fire.

Because they are few...
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
15ssDRIVE:
We never ready! The day wey we ready,you go surprise say,everyone go join us.

The day wey I see civilian catch armed robbers with bare hands for Freetown.

How 20 Armies go kill 200,000 people ?

There is power in unity...

Great Nigerians people I hail oh.

My brother, it's very easy o.

There are belt-fed machine guns and even worse things.

The government has a monopoly on violence. While everyone else is unarmed.

Thia is why challenging the government, instead of applying pressure, in a peaceful way will not work.

And even if we succeed in overthrowing the government, there will be anarchy, which will leave us in a worse place than now.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

My brother, it's very easy o.

There are belt-fed machine guns and even worse things.

The government has a monopoly on violence. While everyone else is unarmed.

Thia is why challenging the government, instead of applying pressure, in a peaceful way will not work.

And even if we succeed in overthrowing the government, there will be anarchy, which will leave us in a worse place than now.

Boss,
Arms dey both sides oh. I see tire for Somali,gf go come with stainless. Civilians self get same access to arms.
We no need anarchy as e go worse pass,current situation,I agree with you 110%.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Thomist(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Trust IPOB. Every youth u see there are IPOB.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by kalu61(m): 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Notatribalist:
I just watched the video, this guys did a good job,very commendable?
l was there live. We conducted ourselves well before those heartless politicia go find excuses to paint us black

Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by kalu61(m): 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thomist:
Trust IPOB. Every youth
u see there are IPOB.
why not leave tribal hatred at least for once
Re: #EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia Force Soldiers To Turn Back by Mrpojj(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
stano2:
I hope they are also protesting against the State Government...
State Governors are forming Saints, it will get to them soon.
Look at Abia State having those who stole their future representing them at Federal level. It's quite shameful.

#EndBadGovernment
You are right , most state govt are trying to remove themselves from the eyes of the masses,
They don't want to do anything to offend the protesters

Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship / Saraki, His Wife, Toyin, Osinbajo And Tinubu At Bola Shagaya's 60th Birthday / Soldiers Accompanying Children To School In North-eastern Nigeria.