Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (39591 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by freshMallam1122: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
have you finished licking Aisha boobs abi bom-bom...will you get out of this place Mr traitor
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Obanosisi(m): 11:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Mr governor, sorry your service is not needed. Keep enjoying your loot till the day of reconning.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Holaomoakin(m): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Those that started this protests might not be able to complete them.

#EndProtestsNow #FindWayForward
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Brushstrokes20: 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
As slicing clown! KOSHI LO!
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Temptee101(m): 11:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Criminal bello

You shall die a painful death.

Animal
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by EMMY76: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Taqqiya people is he not a muslim a very strong buhari supporter for that matter? We know how they roll they have obviously sent him to hijack the leadership of the endsars movement and betray the nigerian youths unfortunately for him the youths on the streets are far wiser than him.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by blacknoir: 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
God 4bit
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Antoeni(m): 11:34am On Oct 20, 2020
Na here this one go finally die
Please on don't Change your mind
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by mankan2k7(m): 11:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Corrupt man
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2020
YES, ABEG COME FAST, WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by mima1: 11:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Are we a joke to these people?
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by BushDoctor123: 11:50am On Oct 20, 2020
The fool sent masquerades to distrupt the #endsars protesters yesterday in lokoja. The moment I saw some youth holding sticks at the house I knew something is about to happen. Not quite 5mins. I saw yeye bello hoodlums with masquerades marching towards the nta roundabout.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by MartinsD12(m): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
wale377:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello offers to be the leader of #EndSars movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFIchJA-s8
Abegi go sit down, unserious governor
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by penplus: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
MNDY:

I love you Edo guys so much. I've been with an Edo guy for a year (NYSC) and I know the Edo boldness. You guys are great.
Una too sharp and rugged.

Meanwhile, I feel insulted as a youth by Bello for this.

I also feel insulted too

And angry

Bello....of all people!

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by deavicky(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2020
When they say someone is stupid i honestly don not understand why, but this useless yahaya bello is an example of a stupid person. The same setof people we are fighting against is try to lead us. This bring me to ask where exactly does he want to lead to.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by tsdarkside(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
this guy dey craze....

idiiota....
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by bejeria101(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
See scammers!

Na today.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nbotee:
Dey have sent him to control and hijack the protests. I listened to his speech yesterday and u jus can't help but hate him d more.. Imagine him coming to Abuja to protest "

I wont be surprise *IF* he is among the one coordinating the thug disrupting the protest nationwide

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by One4me: 12:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Indomie brained animal

Imagine o!
Dino 'the Thief' Melaye wants to lead #ENDSars shocked grin grin
Gov. Yahhaya Bello 'the rigger' too wants to join #ENDSaars. shocked grin grin

Seems Kogi sabi produce mentally deraigned Thieves.
These fools did not remember Nigerian Youths before now, they were busy looting and displaying their stolen wealth, allof a sudden, everybody wants to join Bayern Munchen
shocked

Thunder fire both of you for even daring to play on the intelligence of the Youths
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Akmike1983: 12:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
We need credible people not people like u uncle
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by lenghtinny(m): 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lipscomb:
This man before he became governor he was popular call white plus only few people will understand.
Fair plus not white plus
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by jamace(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thug governor speaking...He rules his state with thugs.. Nothing democratic about Bello. grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Lipscomb(m): 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
We that no him very well known it was later he changed to fair plus
lenghtinny:

Fair plus not white plus
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by AududuNine11: 12:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
wale377:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello offers to be the leader of #EndSars movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFIchJA-s8

This people don turn this thing to joke.

Who be this comedian? Lol

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by drololaaof: 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Somebody that refused COVID 19 test in his state ,thugs assault FMC health workers in his state want to lead endsars,he did nithing
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Markswag101: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
i despise this guy so much
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by juman(m): 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Good idea.

in this situation where they have no leader he is better for them as leader.

So it would be easy for them to coordinate their activities across the country.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by puretayo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
He's gunning for presidency. Somebori tell him we know his gimmicks.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Evidenx(m): 1:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
YOU SAY WETIN?? ARE U NOT PART OF THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT?
IF NOR BE SAY U SENIOR ME I GO FOR TELL U SAY,U DEY MAD.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by DEADALIVE: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Big fool that has not govern his state well wants to lead...were soro soke
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Chimeluv(f): 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nobody is interested in what he has to say angry
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Tzar(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mr. Clown Governor, have you finished representing the Kogi people & giving them the best of governance? How did you build a mansion worth over N1b in Kogi just under 3years of you being a governor. You are one of the reasons I almost gave up on younger leaders in Nigeria.Thank God for the SORO SOKE generation that has redeemed my hope & faith in the younger leaders in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Co*k-And-Bull Story Of The FG On Smuggled $9.3m to SA - Festus Keyamo / School Kids Referred To Buhari. As President Buhari / Jonathan Teaches Children During Sunday Service In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.