Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement (39593 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu: Martha Ilorin-based lady volunteers to donate kidney to daughter / Umahi: Anyim Pius Is The Leader Of IPOB In Ebonyi & Senator Egwu Is Their Member / Deji Adeyanju Volunteers To Pick Sowore, As DSS Said No One Came To Pick Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Frazierholly: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
cruxgemmata:
He's playing mind games. YOUTHS DONT FALL FOR IT.

No mind am this man na fool
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by damoceile: 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
this protest leads no leader, we youths are old enough to fight our battle...
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Dex4(m): 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
Someone that was arrogant about the fact that he didn't pay workers' salaries.....people mess themselves up precisely when they dont when to stay quiet. #mumuman.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Dansul: 3:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Useless man, Nigeria youth do not need ,Go and join those old foolish politicians and continue doing your wicked heart, the God of Nigeria youth will punish all of you one by one.
#Endsars...
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Danny18k: 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yeye Bello. Park well o
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
patani:

That's to show you that youth taking over is not a guarantee that things will be better..The solution is for everyone to embrace spirit of patriotism first.

Meanwhile, is Yahaya a youth? 1975
If YAHAYA Bello is used as yardstick for the Nigerian youth then we will not witness this protest today

Boys directing traffic without demanding a dime
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by rosco1404: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
you smoke weed?
wale377:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello offers to be the leader of #EndSars movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFIchJA-s8
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
He is mad sad
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by mukthar2000(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Idiot want to lead youth that u have killed in ur State during election to again office, tell us whose youth do u want to lead?MUMU
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Abdulsobur02: 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
It's all about politics with these guys smh.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Franking: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
The mugu doesn't understand that it's not just about SARS, it's now about bad governance, corruption, bad roads, lack of electricity, cost of governance, salary of our useless national assembly members, etc to which Yahaya Bello is part of.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by executive12: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thug and rogue wants to lead end sars protest?
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by ameh99: 9:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
This visionless morron again,
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Osgee(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
wale377:
Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello offers to be the leader of #EndSars movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITFIchJA-s8

Good forbid bad thing to happen. We have seen the have u wrecked in kogi.
Thank you but no thank you.
#EndSARS
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by clickwtB(m): 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2020
THANK GOD YOURS TOO IS IRRELEVANT!!!
Nyanabo:

Thank God your opinion doesn't count. grin grin
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Nyanabo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2020
clickwtB:
THANK GOD YOURS TOO IS IRRELEVANT!!!

Trust Me I speak for the people.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by clickwtB(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2020
BLATANT LIES YOU SPEAK ONLY FOR YOURSELF!!!
Nyanabo:

Trust Me I speak for the people.
Re: Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement by Nyanabo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2020
clickwtB:
BLATANT LIES YOU SPEAK ONLY FOR YOURSELF!!!

Why are you shouting ? we are just talking here.

And Trust me when i say my voice is amongst the many.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don’t Issue Certificates Twice, We Only Issued Attestation To Buhari - WAEC / Apologise To Jonathan, Okonjo-Iweala - Peterside To 2012 Subsidy Removal Critics / OPC Will Defend Yorubaland From Boko-Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.