Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en (527 Views)

Runtown to lead #EndSARS protest on Thursday / 9ice And Governor Yahaya Bello Display The 4+4 Symbol (Photo) / Jaywon Prostrates For Governor Yahaya Bello, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by Dailyfocusng: 9:15am On Oct 20, 2020
The Governor’s comments are coming amidst calls for the protesters to have a leadership or some form of representation

Speaking on AIT, he said; “I Volunteer to be the leader that will push down all of their demands and make sure it is met.”

Mr Bello disclosed that he will be matching with youths from Kogi State to Abuja to meet with president on the 24th of Oct. He called on other governors to work hard and ensure that law and order in maintained in their respective states

Read more here

https://dailyfocusng.com/breaking-i-want-to-lead-endsars-protesters-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello/

Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by Adrian9(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Surest way to guarantee the safety of the peaceful protesters!
WAYY TO GO!
THIS MAN HAS EARNED MY RESPECT!
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by thaoriginator: 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020
grin
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by YoonSung40: 9:24am On Oct 20, 2020
very soon Buratai, IGP, and Buhari will. join the protest
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by Salmoneus(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Adrian9:
Surest way to guarantee the safety of the peaceful protesters!
WAYY TO GO!
THIS MAN HAS EARNED MY RESPECT!
Fools all of una... cry
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by DICKstractor: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2020
cheesy

We don't need a leader. This protest have gone these far because no particular pin point man is said to be the leader.

If we get a leader, be rest assured that he Will be compromised. He'll start fighting for his own selfish interest
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2020
This man has double standards. I watched his speech yesterday and he made an open statement to Buhari, telling him to give Nigerians power and electricity - so they can go back to their houses.

He thinks protesters can be distracted by electricity supply grin

Dailyfocusng:
The Governor’s comments are coming amidst calls for the protesters to have a leadership or some form of representation

Speaking on AIT, he said; “I Volunteer to be the leader that will push down all of their demands and make sure it is met.”

Mr Bello disclosed that he will be matching with youths from Kogi State to Abuja to meet with president on the 24th of Oct. He called on other governors to work hard and ensure that law and order in maintained in their respective states

Read more here

https://dailyfocusng.com/breaking-i-want-to-lead-endsars-protesters-kogi-governor-yahaya-bello/
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by ijedeikorodu(m): 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Dailyfocusng:

Read more here

Leadership by example
Re: BREAKING: “I Want To Lead #endsars Protesters” – Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello #en by Adrian9(m): 12:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Salmoneus:

Fools all of una... cry
Give me genuine reason to agree with you Mr wisdom

(1) (Reply)

Rapper, Cardi B Officially Files To Dismiss Divorce With Offset / Rapper Lil Wayne Pleads Guilty To Firearms Charges / Kiddwaya And Erica's Love Tale, Love Or Pressure?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.