Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k (2332 Views)

With #6 Million Naira, Which Africa Country Can I Relocate To And Hustle? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million / What Africa Country Is Good To Reside Apart From SA (2) (3) (4)

Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Xtraordinare: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Hello house

Which African country can one with a budget of 200k maximum have a tour on.

It's going to be a one week relaxation tour. Note hotel, flight or bus, and feeding inclusive in the money stated above.
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by AirBay: 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
GHANA
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2020
Badagry.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by kayfact123(m): 11:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Togo
Benin
Cameroon
Gambia
Ghana
Mali
Cote d' voire
....and so on, I can keep listing if u don't mind .

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by manneger2: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2020
AirBay:
GHANA
Na waoo, everything Ghana, there is Kenya Tanzania, Mauritius
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by AirBay: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2020
manneger2:

With 200k.. bros you go waka back to naija ni

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by uthlaw: 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
Xtraordinare:
Hello house

It's going to be a one week relaxation tour. Note hotel, flight or bus, and feeding inclusive in the money stated above.
dash me 10k na!
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by 080bjaked(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2020
kayfact123:
Togo
Benin
Cameroon
Gambia
Ghana
Mali
Cote d' voire
....and so on, I can keep listing if u don't mind .

With 200k? How? Please consider flight, accommodation and feeding costs .

200k is too small, that's like $400+.

Either he gets additional cost for the travel or he shd just pick his vacation spot here in Nigeria

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by 080bjaked(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
manneger2:

Only the return flights to some of these locations cost more than 200k sef.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by ODJ124(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2020
WeNoGoDie:
Badagry.
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Hadampson(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Xtraordinare:
Hello house

Cameroon
Niger republic
Benin republic
Chad
Togo
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Goodman247: 3:17am On Oct 22, 2020
uthlaw:
dash me 10k na!
ole burukutu

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2020
Without transportation cost included try Luanda, Angola.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by uthlaw: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2020
Goodman247:
ole burukutu
thief buruku!

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Xeeex: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Xtraordinare:
Hello house

I'll advise you go to Egypt. You can get round flights for under $600. Then you can rent cheap hostels and find a tour to take you around Egypt. Things are very cheap there.

Im want to visit there next year by God's grace

If you want more info on how to get cheap deals you can message me. I'm not a travel agent and it'll be for free.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by roughdiamond(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Op, look for a state in Nigeria and visit. Otherwise, increase your budget to at least 300k or more. Though, with 300k or more, I suggest you visit a developed country or English speaking African country (Flight tickets to English speaking African countries from my experience are cheaper).
But honestly African countries don't worth it. They are too racist

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by 080bjaked(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Xeeex:

I'll advise you go to Egypt. You can get round flights for under $600. Then you can rent cheap hostels and find a tour to take you around Egypt. Things are very cheap there.

Im want to visit there next year by God's grace

If you want more info on how to get cheap deals you can message me. I'm not a travel agent and it'll be for free.

Great advise but if he has less than 500k, abeg let him cancel Egypt out his list, the flight cost alone is like 300k. Feeding, Accommodation and touring will also cost some amount. 200k is so out of the equation here.
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by 080bjaked(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
roughdiamond:
Op, look for a state in Nigeria and visit. Otherwise, increase your budget to at least 300k or more. Though, with 300k or more, I suggest you visit a developed country or English speaking African country (Flight tickets to English speaking African countries from my experience are cheaper).

grin This isn't fair. To the best of my knowledge, a lot of Africa countries are friendly and accommodating but like you rightly stated, he needs to increase his budget.
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by roughdiamond(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
080bjaked:

grin This isn't fair. To the best of my knowledge, a lot of Africa countries are friendly and accommodating but like you rightly stated, he needs to increase his budget.
Our people use to say "If you don't enter a house, you won't know how it was designed.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by dasparrow: 12:50am On Oct 24, 2020
080bjaked:

Many African countries are very bigoted and biased towards Nigerians and that's a fact so yes, one should think twice about visiting African countries as a Nigerian. When Africans begin to treat each other with love, kindness and respect then things might change. Just saying.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
roughdiamond:
Racist ke? How?
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by roughdiamond(m): 1:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Racist ke? How?
like Racism
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
roughdiamond:
like Racism
between Africans? How
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Goodman247: 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ivory coast, go to the thread of ivory coast
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Decimus: 9:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Xtraordinare:
Hello house

The Gambia.
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Coolberry: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2020
roughdiamond:
like Racism

Also in Ivory coast?
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by ecomalchemist(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2020
Go to the Gambia (The smiling coast of Africa).
But you'd need to top up your funds to 500k.

The ecotourism sector in gambia is out of this world.

Enter street and mix with the locals, drink palmwine, smoke igbeaux, chop fish.

Visit kololi beach, serrekunda, bijilo forest park, banjul...omo better enjoyment dey gambia.

Around November - march is when you have high influx of expats, you know what I mean though.
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Princedapace(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2020
dasparrow:

Many African countries are very bigoted and biased towards Nigerians and that's a fact so yes, one should think twice about visiting African countries as a Nigerian. When Africans begin to treat each other with love, kindness and respect then things might change. Just saying.

How are Nigerians treating them selves? Are we not worse on our selves? Abeg, leave that thing.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by MPSA(m): 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Somalia, South Sudan or Central Africa, Very Beautiful Countries to Visit in Africa
Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by ecomalchemist(m): 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2020
MPSA:
Somalia, South Sudan or Central Africa, Very Beautiful Countries to Visit in Africa

lol, this reeks of Sarcasm with chronic body odour though.

Re: Which Africa Country Can One Visit For A Week With 200k by Shinfuluan: 4:28pm On Oct 25, 2020
Nice thread. More ideas please.

Wonderful Places Around The World / Canada Resident Permit Program / Share Your Experiences - UK Driver's Licence