Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Jr Clocks One (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Jr Clocks One (photos) (996 Views)

Angela Okorie: ‘Give Me True Love, Not Fake One’ (Photos) / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Son's Name Is David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Jr Clocks One (photos) by Royalhignness: 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Popular Nigerian Iconic singer and multi-award-winning act, Davido boss of Davido music worldwide entertainment label has recently taken to his official Twitter page to mark today.

According to the singer, on this day which date is 20 October, last year he welcomed his first son, he became a father to a son on this day last year.

The singer took to his verified Twitter page to celebrate his son as his officially 1-year-old today, Davido as well shared some photos to mark the day.

Sharing the photo the singer used a wonderful caption and it is quoted below;

Sharing the photos the singer wrote;

“Happy birthday to my beloved son DAVID IFEANYI ADEDEJI ADELEKE Jr !!! Today a king was born!! Prince!! May you become more than me in Jesus name! LOVE YOU SON.”

“IFY DAY �������������� HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BOY!!!”

See More photos below

https:///davidos-son-ifeanyi-jr-clocks-one-photos/

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Zimbabwean Accident Victims Saw Her Death Earlier In Dream - Video / Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Ladies? / “if U Are Dating A Guy That Doesn’t Talk To U Everyday, He’s Not For U"– Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.