Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) (72843 Views)

List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video) / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Jerryjasper(m): 12:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:
How to Identify A Protester From a Thug

Nigeria Youth please watch out and stay Safe..

#endsars

nice work pls the government are hell bent on highjacking this protest but am so happy the media are also doing their best in helping us with the kind of headlines they use so d public knw the difference between a PROTESTER and a HOODLUM
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Sobasojek: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
angelusbrut:

Please are u saying that Ibadan road to the east is blocked,because I have a friend that want to travel from Lagos and because of the curfew now,he want to come to Ibadan and take off from there. Please reply
It’s just boys collecting money from some motorists and it’s not everywhere. By 6pm the money collection will stop and the road should be free by 7pm at most

So it’s just normal go slow not blocked

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nice way to remind us you are in UK. Did my MSc in the same University with this Dipo guy and he claimed to be the "the president of Nigerian University Students in the UK". Man had always been an arrogant c*nt.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Kobicove(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:

#endsars

These protests need to stop now!

They have deviated from the main purpose!!!
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Okeyy30: 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
We need peace but not at all cost.
#EndThugering#
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by BlackfireX: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ibadan protest don turn avanue to estort motorist.. I just right about turn and went back home...
Before I left there, I lend them my voice. Told them point blank that you can't fight against what you love.. Since you started oppressing people and extorting them, you are no different from the animals you protest against, you all are in the same gang...
These foolish boys even brought tent to the main road and started obstructing traffic by extorting motorist...

Well, I fought a good fight, I have done my beet so far.. I need to hustle to feed my family, this protest will not put food on my table but I will never stop the good fight till we achieve what we want....
God bless all true protesters

Same thing I told them in Eleyele.
Imagine , they blocked Benjamin + Eleyele Junction+ Ologuneru+ Gbopa ..

Are you oppressing the common man, or are you making him to groan under your own madness..

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nyanabo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Correct it please it should be Apolitical protesters VS Political thugs.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by DeFixer: 12:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
ceaser:
Which of them block the road to prevent citizens from commuting?

Both of 'em.

When you wage war, you take it to the doorsteps of the enemy. The enemy in this case is the government and the discord is between the government and Nigerians. But rather than ease life for other Nigerians in the same boat with them, what they resort to is shaking that boat so that it capsizes and everyone drowns. In all these, the elite will watch on and laught at the folly from their yatchs.

The protests would make more sense if they are taken to the doorsteps of the violators (politicians and political institutions) rather than disrupt the movement of every random Nigerian out there with the obstructions. The political institutions will include things like the government houses, senate houses, house of reps, the politicians money-spinning agencies like NDDC, NCC, NNPC, CBN etc. The protesters should rightly invade the airports, note the government officials and functionaries that approach the runway (there's hardly a day you won't find government officials or their families on the runway to pick a flight) and make sure the plane does not take off by lying, sitting or even cooking meals on the runway.

All these are a facilites and places that affect them directly the obstruction of which will drive 'em crazy enough to wanna find a fast solution.

For instance, news from home is that Káyòdé Fáyemí of Ekiti state went on from his state to neighbouring Ondo state airport to pick a flight just yesterday, on a private jet o (this is what he does several times a week using the state money), yet the yèyé protesters did not see it fit to obstruct his entourage and therefore his commute out of the state he is elected to govern, but they saw sense in blocking other trunk B and C alternative routes that citizens of the state use for their daily commute.
Did you even come out to protest at all?
You think you sound smart now.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Obierika(m): 12:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jerryjasper:
nice work pls the government are hell bent on highjacking this protest but am so happy the media are also doing their best in helping us with the kind of headlines they use so d public knw the difference between a PROTESTER and a HOODLUM

You people will just come online and be making baseless and idiotic comments you cannot defend.

Can you please tender evidence to prove that it was the government that gave backing to the hoodlum that have hijacked protests in Edo and parts of Lagos State?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sobasojek:

It’s just boys collecting money from some motorists and it’s not everywhere. By 6pm the money collection will stop and the road should be free by 7pm at most

So it’s just normal go slow not blocked

Ok,tnks,that trip is important as well as his life,I have already advised him to leave the house and check d situation of things before embarking on d journey,if not he should turn back to the house,life first, tnks dou
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by drLammy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
Too bad!!
A lot of comments I'm reading here are damn demoralising
Aren't you guys angry at this system that has grounded the nation for this long?
Aren't we all seeing now is thee rime Nigeria can actually gain a real independence?
Why are you on the road in your car while youths like you are on the streets protesting for a better Nigeria?

The country was locked down for months and we survived.
No pain no gain!!
Let's get the system to work, we've been docile for too long
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:

#endsars

But bullet can not differentiate between them

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by AududuNine11: 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
lenghtinny:

Those ones are not protesters but saboteurs that wants to turn this protest into a joke but they won't succeed angry....

Back to the matter, it's not surprising that hoodlums are trying to take advantage of the situation even during the hurricane in the US, people still tried to loot....

It's all shades of wrong to associate them with the protest

Before hoodlums started blocking roads and extorting people, no be we start to block major roads first? The hoodlums simply capitalised on that

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by naiuw: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Join the trending online business in the internet today and start making money. 100% Legit! DISCOVER this business I’m currently doing every day that gives me atleast ₦21,000 weekly using phone and working from home legitimately. Check my Signature for more details...
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Rebuke: 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
saraki2019:
Pls if you can afford to protest for 30days we will protest in support of buhari for 30 months, let the game start

Brainless and nonsense human being. Is that why yhu thugs decided to infiltrate the peaceful protests? Yhu all saboteurs of this efforts and struggle will end in shame.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by AududuNine11: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
ceaser:
Which of them block the road to prevent citizens from commuting?

Both of 'em.

When you wage war, you take it to the doorsteps of the enemy. The enemy in this case is the government and the discord is between the government and Nigerians. But rather than ease life for other Nigerians in the same boat with them, what they resort to is shaking that boat so that it capsizes and everyone drowns. In all these, the elite will watch on and laught at the folly from their yatchs.

The protests would make more sense if they are taken to the doorsteps of the violators (politicians and political institutions) rather than disrupt the movement of every random Nigerian out there with the obstructions. The political institutions will include things like the government houses, senate houses, house of reps, the politicians money-spinning agencies like NDDC, NCC, NNPC, CBN etc. The protesters should rightly invade the airports, note the government officials and functionaries that approach the runway (there's hardly a day you won't find government officials or their families on the runway to pick a flight) and make sure the plane does not take off by lying, sitting or even cooking meals on the runway.

All these are a facilites and places that affect them directly the obstruction of which will drive 'em crazy enough to wanna find a fast solution.

For instance, news from home is that Káyòdé Fáyemí of Ekiti state went on from his state to neighbouring Ondo state airport to pick a flight just yesterday, on a private jet o (this is what he does several times a week using the state money), yet the yèyé protesters did not see it fit to obstruct his entourage and therefore his commute out of the state he is elected to govern, but they saw sense in blocking other trunk B and C alternative routes that citizens of the state use for their daily commute.

Lol
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by AududuNine11: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
angelusbrut:

Please are u saying that Ibadan road to the east is blocked,because I have a friend that want to travel from Lagos and because of the curfew now,he want to come to Ibadan and take off from there. Please reply
Bad time to travel.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by AududuNine11: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:
the both share the same thing in common, Protesters wearing all those aforementioned at Alausa almost attacked a man driving his car last week, so how are they different

it's an act of thuggish to block the roads that other innocent citizens are plighting in the name of protest.

this is no more a protest but a demonstration of foolishness and stupidity, no citizens have the right to prevent other citizens the rights to movement. you people want sanity in all our system with insanity approach
?

this road blocking madness should stop henceforth

Lol...
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by fohiss: 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Why ppl dey complain... Wen dem hold only carbon paper ..d useless mumu police dey kill dem and no one dey talk anything....

Now dem don hold something.. our police dey run enter scater .....useless police ...

At all dis ..una hear from d mumu deaf and dumb president
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by AududuNine11: 1:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=farem post=95126881][/quote]

Lol... You go wake up in the other world
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
OP. We know all these, but when the activities of the protesters provide a perfect cover for the hoodlums to carry out their nefarious activities, it's almost impossible for the enforcers of the law deal with the invaders without seeing it as an attack on the protesters
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by AududuNine11: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

But bullet can not differentiate between them
Lol
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2020
This protest should end, it's getting meaningless
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Obierika:

You people will just come online and be making baseless and idiotic comments you cannot defend.

Can you please tender evidence to prove that it was the government that gave backing to the hoodlum that have hijacked protests in Edo and parts of Lagos State?!

The same thugs that snatch ballot boxes and they use during elections, both online and offline,
Don't play dumb
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by ifeoluwapo25977: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=farem post=95126881][/quote]Lol... You go wake up in the other world
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by splashbaby(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Ibadan protest don turn avanue to estort motorist.. I just right about turn and went back home...
Before I left there, I lend them my voice. Told them point blank that you can't fight against what you love.. Since you started oppressing people and extorting them, you are no different from the animals you protest against, you all are in the same gang...
These foolish boys even brought tent to the main road and started obstructing traffic by extorting motorist...

Well, I fought a good fight, I have done my beet so far.. I need to hustle to feed my family, this protest will not put food on my table but I will never stop the good fight till we achieve what we want....
God bless all true protesters
Very true...
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by wetdspace(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Macsjebs:
Those comparing Nigeria to Belarus should pls stop, we still have a population of unenlightened persons which matches that of educated persons unlike Belarus

For instance, we all know that even when people are lamenting in a fire incidence, some other persons go there to steal and rob, this same analogy applies here

In light of these, thank you all for your reviews and testimonies on the thread on my signature, at this point, covid and protest restrictions have dealt a heavy blow on my business, I think it's high time we closed down

Thank you all for trusting us, was hard decision to take, we had incurred so much loss and debts already cry cry cry
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by UbongCR7(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
The two are not mutually exclusive.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by jahswill99: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Earn free Bitcoin join this group

https:///Bitcoin_Claimer_Bot?start=630555087
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by ibuildstuff(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yomboy4ever:
Funny some of this criminals who hide under end Sars are even wrost than Sars..
What they lack is gun..
The protest in developed countries are usually successful cos police are alyws on ground to protect the peaceful protesters but in our own case we allow the tugs to influence the struggle by chasing the police out of the street just because of their own criminal motives...
We shall get there one day...
#end sars#
#soro soke
Did u see the looting that happened in America during the protests abi is America not developed?

The protests had gone on for more than 10 days peacefully untill thugs started invading us. I will tell u that these thugs are govt sponsored, they are thesame thugs the govt use to steal ballot box during election.
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by RPG2020(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
money121:

Am your brother not sister tongue

Then enter house �
Re: EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) by smirn(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. Lol, before you spot the difference, your head dun waka.. Nothing stops the hoodlums from holding both, that's if the protesters themselves are not the hoodlums.
Everyone involved is a protester, no need differentiating protesters From Thugs and Hoodlums. Thugs and Hoodlums also want to end Sars just like their Yahoo boys counterpart.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo / Man Spanks A Lady's Backside In Computer Village And Runs Away, She Curses Him / $5M Fraud: Why Mompha Was Arrested By INTERPOL, EFCC - Tosin Olugbenga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.