Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake (2289 Views)

Groom Criticized For Allowing Pregnant Bride To Kneel To Feed Him At Wedding / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Rabbi4real: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2020
I work in a telecommunications agency, one of the best and biggest in the country. Most of the people who are my colleagues are are young and free spirited. The nature of our work as creative people makes the work culture almost very informal.

The COO is a young chap too, in his late 30s. Married but a confirmed womanizer. His good looks do not even help matters. Ladies throw themselves at him very regularly. I have heard rumors of his escapades but I mind my own business.

Last year, our HR Manager relocated out of the country with her family and there was a vacancy. A friend of mine who is engaged has been looking for a job so I recommended her for the job. After the series of interviews, she got the job especially because I recommended her highly to our COO.

Before my friend started working with us,I gisted her about how people relate in the company. That its an informal setting but she needs to distinguish herself. I expected her to really focus on the job and not get carried away cos that is how I have been working here for the past five years.

Soon as she resumed,....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/19/i-criticized-my-friend-for-dating-a-married-man-is-this-the-same-mistake/

Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2020
La click la disappear.

3 Likes

Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by padi94(m): 12:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ok
Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by longetivity(m): 12:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
la click la bubu die

2 Likes

Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Obierika(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rabbi4real:
I work in a telecommunications agency, one of the best and biggest in the country. Most of the people who are my colleagues are are young and free spirited. The nature of our work as creative people makes the work culture almost very informal.

The COO is a young chap too, in his late 30s. Married but a confirmed womanizer. His good looks do not even help matters. Ladies throw themselves at him very regularly. I have heard rumors of his escapades but I mind my own business.

Last year, our HR Manager relocated out of the country with her family and there was a vacancy. A friend of mine who is engaged has been looking for a job so I recommended her for the job. After the series of interviews, she got the job especially because I recommended her highly to our COO.

Before my friend started working with us,I gisted her about how people relate in the company. That its an informal setting but she needs to distinguish herself. I expected her to really focus on the job and not get carried away cos that is how I have been working here for the past five years.

Soon as she resumed,....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/10/19/i-criticized-my-friend-for-dating-a-married-man-is-this-the-same-mistake/

Do you think everyone here is ignorant?

The COO of a telecommunications company is essential the head of the technical division.

There is no way he would be the one to decide who should be employed as HR Manager...that responsibility rests with the CEO or subject to the approval of the Board of Directors!

Next time do your research properly when cooking up your stories

7 Likes

Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by SeunDobo(m): 3:07am On Oct 25, 2020
Rabbi4real:

Soon as she resumed,....

La click La Bend

2 Likes

Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Rabbi4real: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
SeunDobo:

La click La Bend
Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by kunle75(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2020
Obierika:

Do you think everyone here is ignorant?

The COO of a telecommunications company is essential the head of the technical division.

There is no way he would be the one to decide who should be employed as HR Manager...that responsibility rests with the CEO or subject to the approval of the Board of Directors!

Next time do your research properly when cooking up your stories

You are very right to an extent I have worked with some tech and infrastructure firm who sometimes doubled the position as CIO instead of COO (Chief operating officer) as Pointed out in the writeup.

In some cases they hold separate offices and sometimes CIO report to COO depends on the company hierarchy of structure.

Am just contributing
Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Temmylee01(m): 6:41am On Oct 26, 2020
shooooooooooooots, la click la fold
... shoooooooooooooters
Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2020
LA click LA op you no go see clicker cheesy
Re: I Criticized My Friend For Dating A Married Man – Is This The Same Mistake by Rabbi4real: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2020
shocked shocked
ZIINI:
LA click LA op you no go see clicker cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture (PHOTO) / Obituary Picture This Man Lives Up To 200yrs(pic) / Anytime I See children Going Too Primary School In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.