Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing (71167 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Offers Gifty N1 Million For Blasting Lilian Afegbai Over Surgery / Lilian Afegbai Stuns In Sexy Photos: "I Love My Body & Small Boobs, No Surgery" / Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by tot(f): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:
cool

Kill Edo cultist and criminals or be killed

She had properly explained reason why police opened fired on the victim at 11 am and why he died due to loss of blood

This is not SARS matter

I am sure you didn't watch that video. He had been shot in the leg already, so why kill him? If this was your brother, would you say "she had properly explained".

No value for human life in this country, among both citizens and govt.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by TechyMm0: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
azmanaty2:

They will kill ur child like that and they will properly explain.. ozuo

If I never offended you mark this day down with the covenant of day and night, and with the 7th power of the universe what you wish me will never escape you in 7 folds as power of the universe see to it

Mark this post .. because so mote it be, except there is no universe nature and order or supreme beings

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Born2Breed(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
This woman na killer
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
You see why its good to just keep mute sometimes and mind your own business.

The girl's running mouth is the reason why Nightmares went deep to dig out the buried matter angry

Clout chasing undecided

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
#EndSARS
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:

[s]If I never offended you mark this day down with the covenant of day and night, and with the 7th power of the universe what you wish me will never escape you in 7 folds as power of the universe see to it

Mark this post .. because so mote it be, except there is no universe nature and order or supreme beings[/s]

Nkita ala

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
This babe career fit cast like this.

Hope say men no go desert her like this as gbege don bust?

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Strip the old haggard let's see her flat bumbum and boobies
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Baiser(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
So who is the guy in jail.

Cos her daughter posted documentations showing the policeman that short the guy is serving life in jail.

Its either
1.an innocent man is in jail,
2. No one is in Jail because the person that should be serving life is madam.
3. Lilian forget documents of the federal republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by TechyMm0: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:

I am sure you didn't watch that video. He had been shot in the leg already, so why kill him? If this was your brother, would you say "she had properly explained".

No value for human life in this country, among both citizens and govt.

Unless you go get a police recruitment form, get to respond to distress call at 11 am, then you can not understand line of action police on duty takes... Atleast DPO Afegbai had took her decision and her orderly did too while you slept at night... Confront her with a valid prove of abuse linking her directly
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by tot(f): 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:

Unless you go get a police recruitment form, get to respond to distress call at 11 am, then you can not understand line of action police on duty takes... Atleast DPO Afegbai had took her decision and her orderly did too while you slept at night... Confront her with a valid prove of abuse linking her directly

Don't dodge the question. If a person has been disarmed already, why kill them?

This response clearly shows you have no value for human life. Decision my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, I do not Support dragging her into an action done by her Mother..

What caught my attention Here is that Humans could go into the past to Search out the Evidence of Someone on a Past deed..

I Begin to Imagine what's it's gonna be on the other side of Eternity..

If Humans have Records, what do we think of the ALMIGHTY GOD. All our Secrets done in the dark are open to Him..
Let us Humble ourselves, Confess all our Sins( Secret and Open) and Repent, so that we will not be Told these words, DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY
Mr righteousness becareful before I turn you to jalingo ram
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by tot(f): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Baiser:
So who is the guy in jail.

Cos her daughter posted documentations showing the policeman that short the guy is serving life in jail.

Its either
1.an innocent man is in jail,
2. No one is in Jail because the person that should be serving life is madam.
3. Lilian forget documents of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Good questions.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by omoyeni37: 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Newman20:
If she likes let her deactivate her life.

Doesn't change the fact that her mother is most likely a student killer.
Abeg i go like attend that school of savagery you attend oo
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by TechyMm0: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:

Don't dodge the question. If a person has been disarmed already, why kill them?

This response clearly shows you have no value for human life. Decision my foot.

The moment a disarmed killer or criminal make moves to escape or show any form of resistance through violence , you gun them down

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by felzokugo(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
She go soon delete her sef join...they'll sure com for her mum.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by tot(f): 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
TechyMm0:

The moment a disarmed killer or criminal make moves to escape or show any form of resistance through violence , you gun them down

There was no mention of him showing any resistance or making moves to escape.
Well done Oga police officer. Kontinu.

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Dareal90s(m): 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
ngeneukwuewuGOAT:
grin

She already cleared the air on this issue Wetin be una own na. The murderer who was her orderly has been sentenced by a court and probably or perhaps may be among those who the mumu protesters opened prison for to escape.

Leave this girl alone and her mother. They didn't kill anybody
Which mumu protesters open prison, so protesters open the prison gates from inside the prison, dumboo

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Eriokanmi: 4:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
This woman's life isn't safe. She should run away with her only daughter cos youths are in rampage already.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Originalsly: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abdulazeez99:

“As per my mother being dragged for murder, to the best of my knowledge my mother who is now retired did not kill anyone,”

The bold.... a common way of saying she told me but I'm not talking.[/i]I wouldn't lay the sins on the mother on the daughter.... but just be careful since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

In video.... in a nutshell. [i]I did not take him to the hospital because I didn't know if people will attack me along the way

After all these years she is showing absolutely no remorse.... not even to say sorry.
She needs to be in court facing murder charge. Shooting the guy in the leg.... a case of self defence... whatever... manslaughter the most... but shooting him in the leg and not seeking medical attention... allowing him to bleed to death is murder.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by otokx(m): 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Police like other Nigerians have family members amongst us, we should start talking to them.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Ellaisaqueeen(f): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
...... as video of mum confessing to killing student surfaces online

Nollywood actress Lilian Afegbai has deactivated her Instagram account following allegations that her mother Carol Afegbai a retired senior policewoman confessed to killing a student in 2013, Igbere TV reports.

Lilian has come under criticism by some social media users since the #EndSARS protest against police brutality began.

Igbere TV can confirm that as of 11 am Tuesday Lilian’s Instagram account had been deactivated.

https://www.instagram.com/lillyafe/

Her mother who was then the divisional police officer of Ogida Police Station in Benin City and her orderly Amadin Idahosa were alleged to have shot Momodu Ibrahim dead and hurriedly buried his body.

Mr Ibrahim was a student of the University of Benin (UNIBEN).

The decision to deactivate her account comes days after Lilian debunked the allegations against her mother.

“As per my mother being dragged for murder, to the best of my knowledge my mother who is now retired did not kill anyone,” the actress wrote on Instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7bNKgbbo84

Ehya
Some days ago she actually brought out a police statement about the killing, saying that her mum didn't do it and the person that did it is serving his time in prison. I wonder how she feels right now.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Nyanabo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don't think she should be dragged into this. A child should suffer for his parents deed. she did what every other child would do "to defend her mother".

her mother should be brought to book and made to serve her jail time.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Sonfethopia: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
tot:

Good questions.
Baiser
If look look the court papers she posted, they were not stamped by a court.

I guess no one is in jail.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Skmoda360(m): 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
longetivity:
Daughter of a KILLER
What a great hashtag.....she has take the new label now grin
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by tot(f): 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sonfethopia:

Baiser
If look look the court papers she posted, they were not stamped by a court.

I guess no one is in jail.

Nothing is impossible in this country unfortunately. Way too much injustice in Nigeria.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by ExpressBooking(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
chiiraq802:

Which Savage skool did you attend

Savagery International College

Federal University of Savagery

Savagery Institute of Sarcasm

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by Adesuwag(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Righteousness89:
Personally, I do not Support dragging her into an action done by her Mother..

What caught my attention Here is that Humans could go into the past to Search out the Evidence of Someone on a Past deed..

I Begin to Imagine what's it's gonna be on the other side of Eternity..

If Humans have Records, what do we think of the ALMIGHTY GOD. All our Secrets done in the dark are open to Him..
Let us Humble ourselves, Confess all our Sins( Secret and Open) and Repent, so that we will not be Told these words, DEPART FROM ME YE THAT WORK INIQUITY
once I see a dumb post in italics I know it’s from you!
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by immantoks: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
The daughter of a murderer is also a murderer. She doesn't deserve to live.
Let her deactivate her life and that of her mother by drinking a bottle of sniper each.
Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by GodwilldoitAmen: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Did I just watch this.
Oh my God,this woman is wicked.see the way a woman is talking,so remorseless ...
And she has her own children.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Afegbai Deactivates Instagram Account As Her Mother Confesses To Killing by kalu61(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okortor:
I am afraid this country is becoming vulnerable as there is lack of security in the streets. Just this early morning on my way to work as I couldn't drive, about 3 guys approached and tried obtain me but unknown to Dem that I am well trained civilian with sophisticated self defense training ova d years.. I brought out my tools n dealt with them and still advise dem to desist from stop such act. Den gave dem little money to take care of themselves.
Imagine I am not that well trained and as a snr finance manager with my official laptop and other confidential details with me..what would have happened? . So pls guy's we need defend ourselves in this trying times as the police ain't ready to protect us.
#EndSars
#EndBadGovernance
#BuhariMustResign.
Thank God to your training. So you drop bible ni go fight grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Prince Eke: "I Saw Death Face To Face " (Photos) / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.