Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,108 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (63364 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group / Boerboel Pups Going Cheap For Interested Dog Lovers And Lhasa Apso Swap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Chiedu4Trump: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
embarassed
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Tmonex: 9:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
Look at that abandoned nano rail project angry
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by ayenale1(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
God punish Lord Luggard

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by PotatoSalad(m): 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
The protest is doctored politically.

Las Las, another political party or Military go take over & they're all the same.

If dem know weytin good for them, make dem retreat at the moment.
Coward

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Nice one...if una no want make soldiers attack una...make una use the Nigerian flag take protest.

see mumu o

djswitch_ carried paper abi

abi na Cameroon flag dem carry for tollgate, dey used it but were shot at together with the flag...took cover and used d fucking flag to stop d bleeding...go Twitter and search for djswitch_ ...@dj_switchaholic

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Wettoid123: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Guys Dope Just Like The Dogs!
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by samsard(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Nice one...if una no want make soldiers attack una...make una use the Nigerian flag take protest.
Scam. Of soldiers receive orders to kill you, they won't hesitate even if you carry US flag.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by cmikel: 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lg

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by crazygod(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Soldiers shot on protesters carrying the Nigerian flag today.
We have a new colour. Green Red Green cry

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
PotatoSalad:

Coward
The brave, how many bullets una don take today

Dey there dey use mouth send people to death grin

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by leisuretym: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
better than peaceful looting
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind.
The sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
Go and declare it na. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
[[s]quote author=mainkendo post=95142972] cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network.[/quote][/s]

Shut your trap if you have nothing reasonable to say

5 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nchenches: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let Caliphate armed forces not shoot men and dogs; there is nothing they can’t do to protect the political status quo created by their military dictators from 1967-1999.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by thesilentman(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
I was looking out to see about 1000 dogs.Unimpressed.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
See pepper soup
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by sayisayi(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Soon Buhari go join protest sef grin grin
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind.
The sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.

Pls what is d president seeing that d rest of us can't fathom? Is it what he is seeing that made him not to implement d SARS reform report he received last year? Seems u no& understand buhari more than any other nigerian.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

Can u also enlighten us on y thugs have been attacking protesters in osogbo, Abuja, Lagos, Benin and Jos? Several protesters who camped outside CBN in Abuja were attacked by thugs as early as 3am 2 nights ago. Am sure u can help us make sense of it.

Can u also help us put ur conspiracy theories to work in explaining d following videos?

https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/1318585962591621120?s=20

https://twitter.com/BusTrendz/status/1318583700666404871?s=20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mosegifted: 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Bastard
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by zeestunner(m): 9:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerian youths time to form a political party of our own let us use this curfew to mobilize online and register a party we can start by building a website and promote it online and encourage our youths to register to be members of the party. After the lock down let our artist organize concert for only registered youths with PVC. Let us use the registration form to reach out to youths on the online platform to organise the youths into states and local government and organise WhatsApp, Facebook and twitters pages for follow up. Let us start organizing now ahead of 2023 .let us start to mobilize our family members to support the youth party only no APC or PDP. Let us take back the real power by putting our choices in power on all levels of government.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
mosegifted:

Bastard
Dey shout bastard for Nairaland while you send people to death field angry

Quote me again with your pics on the protest ground or at the police station.

Enu dun ro'fo tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by lexy2014: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:

So y then are thugs attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja and osogbo? Can u pls explain d following videos?

Can u also explain y buhari didn't implement d SARS reform report he received last year

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2019/06/03/committee-on-sars-reforms-submits-report-to-buhari/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by thesilentman(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:

No Mind am,na small pickin dey worry am.

2 Likes

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by MrBachelor: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Wetin all those small puppies fit do for us?
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by realstars: 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Even dogs are not happy.

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nchenches: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.

What motivates the protest:

Nigeria’s political structure is a fraud.

Nigeria’s unitary government system is a fraud disguised as federal system of government.

Nigeria’s democracy is a farce, because a group sits down and select who will be next president and present to the electorate to ratify with votes.

The political structure throws up half-baked political leaders at every election.

Nigeria must change from these evil systems to let the protest stop.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
lexy2014:

So y then are thugs attacking protesters in Benin, Lagos, Abuja and osogbo? Can u pls explain d following videos?

Can u also explain y buhari didn't implement d SARS reform report he received last year

Go over my post again,,,, I said the protest is now doctored by the politicians.

That could be the answer to your question cool

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Las Las, another political party or Military go take over & they're all the same.

If dem know weytin good for them, make dem retreat at the moment.

Buhari's Fulani army are currently commiting genocide is Lagos now. Please help us Yoruba leaders.

Buhari will end up like Charles Taylor, Muhammed Gaddafi, Idi Ami, Lauren Gbagbo and that former Dictator of Sudan. Although he is a worse and unintelligent dictator. The lifeless man will surely regret deploying soldiers for mass killings of harmless youth protesters.

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Holuwaxheun(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:

The same Nigerian flag that was used at Lekki toll gate this night, but soldiers still released fire on harmless protesters. Our soldiers and leaders lack credibility

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
if una no want make soldiers attack una...make una use the Nigerian flag take protest.

Seems you have forgotten that most Nigerian soldier's don't even know what the rules of engagement are and are also very ignorant of what exactly their job's are as a country's soldier.

The picture below is what the Nigerian soldier's did to peaceful protesters that where carrying the Nigerian flag as recommended by you while protesting, the flag didn't stop them from attacking harmless and peaceful protesters.

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Omezif(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Are those dogs not too few to go war with ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.