Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State (63347 Views)

Dog Mauls Owner's 4-Year-Old Son To Death In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Dog Lovers Whatsapp Group / Boerboel Pups Going Cheap For Interested Dog Lovers And Lhasa Apso Swap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Olayetan:
ARE WE JUST GOING TO SIT AT HOME WITH OUR PHONES IN OUR HANDS AND WATCH OUR PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR OUR CAUSE BEING KILLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT US?
BY NOW, I EXPECT PEOPLE CLOSE TO LEKKI TO COME OUT IN HUNDREDS AND HEAD TO LEKKI TOLL GATE

What of you Boss?
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by enoone7: 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Nice one...if una no want make soldiers attack una...make una use the Nigerian flag take protest.
that does not work in Nigeria. Right now Nigeria Army are killing protesters holding Nigeria flags at Lekki Toll Gate
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mosegifted: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Dey shout bastard for Nairaland while you send people to death field angry

Quote me again with your pics on the protest ground or at the police station.

Enu dun ro'fo tongue

Son of no body... Idiot
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mainkendo: 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nchenches:

What motivates the protest:

Nigeria’s political structure is a fraud.

Nigeria’s unitary government system is a fraud disguised as federal system of government.

Nigeria’s democracy is a farce, because a group sits down and select who will be next president and present to the electorate to ratify with votes.

The political structure throws up half-baked political leaders at every election.

Nigeria must change from these evil systems to let the protest stop.

This is true. But is still a propaganda.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Flakky26(f): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Shorten your job search. Advertise your CV for free here to Potential Employers on this site . https://jobsdeyng.webs.com that connect Job seekers/applicants to employers.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
mosegifted:

Son of no body... Idiot
Son of somebody

Falz & Dj Cuppy wey be son & daughter of somebody, like you claim, don show with pics as proof. You can do the same, too.

Waiting to see the pics,,, grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by IkwereNgwaSon: 9:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
WE MOVE....Rivers, great people.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Yujin(m): 9:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Holuwaxheun:

The same Nigerian flag that was used at Lekki toll gate this night, but soldiers still released fire on harmless protesters. Our soldiers and leaders lack credibility
When we were saying southerners think they have a country, most of you didn't understand us. I guess you now understand us.
Nigeria means nothing more a colony to the fulanis. They'll readily disobey their superior in that army if he's not a fellow fulani or at least a candidate of the fulani elites. They don't see Nigeria the way you see it. Their allegiance is not to a free Nigeria but to a Nigeria where other ethnic groups accept to be their subordinates. When you fully understand this, your resistance will be final. This is how we have been for years ever since we discovered it.
Freedom is near.

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mariahAngel(f): 9:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Nice one...if una no want make soldiers attack una...make una use the Nigerian flag take protest.

E no dey work abeg!
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by od501: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
sapphiere:
Yet to be identified Politician allegedly sent Aides to distribute Thugs in Abuja to cause chaos.
Watch video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6Y9yfW8rwo

In Edo state, police men disguised themselves as thugs to destroy cars and loot shops. Its on video.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mosegifted: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Son of somebody

Falz & Dj Cuppy wey be son & daughter of somebody, like you claim, don show with pics as proof. You can do the same, too.

Waiting to see the pics,,, grin

Your a demented nicompo, a vagabond.. Fool
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by IMAMofWAR: 9:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
its a show off carnival as usually. who get more expensove dog pass
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
od501:

In Edo state, police men disguised themselves as thugs to destroy cars and loot shops. Its on video.
Terrible.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by stanliwise(m): 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
false they just killed someone with flag now
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Blessedassuranc(f): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
mainkendo:
cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.

JUST SHUT THE HELL UP AND GET INTO YOUR HOLE
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by adams123: 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:

Nigeria security agencies know that one? ok, wait....
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Buksaylor: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
See this celebrated stale sperm mixed with yeast infested ovule by-product!

?
mainkendo:
cheesy
All states affected by the protest should be on curfew. It is possible that foreign bodies are influencing this riot.for those of you that think Nigeria can survive revolution. I want you to think again. What plan do the revolutionalist have to put in place. The protesters are just reacting to causes, and not actually planning anything. It will only spell regret. People will be like , had I known I would have done this or that. What the president is seeing , you guys can't fathom. People are thinking that when a protest last for one month, That the UN will interfer. Who told you guys that. Hong Kong protested for several months and UN never interfered. This protest is fuelled by a lot of propaganda and as such makes the true sponsor sophistated with global network. The thought of anonymous hackers comes to mind. Unraveling the sponsors of those hackers would lead to unraveling this I'll fated act that is about to affect Nigeria.
For those quoting me. If Nigeria deteriorates in this crisis it is experiencing. Do you all think Nigeria will be different from somalia or Libya?
When the choas completely takes place, those that would benefit from it would completely take over.. This people might be controlled by someone who ochestrated these game plan being felt. Returning to normalcy from the choas is very difficult.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
angry

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by bluefilm: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is bullshit.

But wait o...

I thought they said Army does not shoot anyone holding the national flag?

Na wa o.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by Sniper101(m): 10:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:

There was virtually no attack from any security agency on Port Harcourt protesters today

...except for the sporadic shootings in the air by SARS men at their Rukpokwu branch, the demonstration today was actually "peaceful"
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
mainkendo:
cheesy
[/s]

You're chatting shît.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by mainkendo: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
omooba969:
[s][/s]

You're chatting shît.

Be thankful it is not yet the case.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
I was there.
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by omooba969(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
mainkendo:

Be thankful it is not yet the case.
[/s]
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by fantastic1: 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fvck that. Na lie
Sundrus:
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by chukwuibuipob: 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
sad shocked wink grin grin grin grin angry grin grin grin
supercase1:

evil men on nairaland aren't difficult to spot even if they don't comment
undecided undecided Wetin I do u oo
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by BBright1: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
mosegifted:

Who tell u that one?
The stain on the flag are peoples blood not paint
That's why they turned off lights
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by therajah: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Story! We are talking about nigerian soldiers here! Dint you see the flag stained with blood in lekki...
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by therajah: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
You will be shocked you are safer if they see American flag!!

1 Like

Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by hekkyboi: 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
southniyikaye:
Lagos dog owners should come and unleash their dogs on these bloodsucking demons..

If i release Derek and Hector hennn. Those dogs go tear atleast 10 people each before dem bring them down
please can I take a look at Hector. I wanna see it's pix, I guess it would be huge
Re: Dog Lovers And Owners Join EndSARS Protest In Rivers State by BlaqT: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
they aren't respecting that,but I trust wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Dog That Walks Like A Human (Video, Photos) / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe / Two-headed Snake Eats Two Mice Using Both Mouths At Same Time (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.