Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground (2668 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Videos Of Government SUV, Buses Carrying Thugs After Disrupting Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by ipressplay: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs to Protest Ground

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNvsZ5qqO5o

For those that still doubt that the thugs are politically sponsored by the government. Where did thugs see Prado with driver in suit.

2 Likes

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by NaMe4: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2020

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by ipressplay: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
NaMe4:
This in Kubwa

In Abuja abi
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by melodyisaac: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
noted
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by DozieMartin: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Now is full Revolution

2 Likes

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by yoruba1914: 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Better go and get ur pvc o. Dont come and shout bad governance 2023 o. Prostesters go home. We live to protest another day.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by nero2face: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2020
Failed nation...zoo

3 Likes

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by NaMe4: 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
ipressplay:

In Abuja abi

Yes
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
grin
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Elvictor: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:
grin
i know you are happy, nigeria evil situation gives you orgasm.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
Elvictor:

i know you are happy, nigeria evil situation gives you orgasm.

Yhen Yhen Yhen

Elders do not need to climb Kilimanjaro before foreseeing future
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 5:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
7x535:
[s][/s]

7x535 to be wiped out soon... grin cheesy

As you can see what an able person has been doing with his time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Country run by a mafia syndicate smh.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by prince2pac(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fucking country...

Ategberoson I know you are one of those I'm seeing here...
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by hotwax: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
Let this video go viral
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Ategberoson(m): 5:51pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:
Fucking country...

Ategberoson I know you are one of those I'm seeing here...

no one have monopoly of madness, I don't care if politicians are accused of sending thugs to you nonentity because you dumbass blockhead are thug too

blocking roads is a thuggish act and the fellow thugs can deal with you nuisance

ikusara
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by prince2pac(m): 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

no one have monopoly of madness, I don't care if politicians are accused of sending thugs to you nonentity because you dumbass blockhead are thug too

blocking roads is a thuggish act and the fellow thugs can deal with you nuisance

ikusara

Yo man blocking road is thuggish. Niqqar you high... Man who gave you two degrees please
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by prince2pac(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

ikusara

You don't even know how much you deserve as a Nigerian, you happy managing the little given to you...

Not good schools
not good roads
not electricity ( but we uranium)
not good hospitals
not good labs for students
not water ( are we supposed to be drilling boreholes)
not good wages ( but them elites are enjoying millions per month)

how many do I need to mention bro?

2 Likes

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Elvictor: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen
Elders do no need to climb Kilimanjaro before foreseeing future
"Elders do no need" Elders don't need education to murder english with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
And all their children are in UK,USA And United Arab Emirates. They will send poor people's children to go and fight for N500 naira.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

ikusara

Na lie.. The protest must be continued..

Sebi na we be enemy of the nation abi?
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by SalamRushdie: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
That's not politicain driver but members of The DSS coordinating thugs to attack peaceful protesters all around Abuja today ...This is proof that Buhari is soul behind many of the attacks
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Ategberoson(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

You don't even know how much you deserve as a Nigerian, you happy managing the little given to you...

Not good schools
not good roads
not electricity ( but we uranium)
not good hospitals
not good labs for students
not water ( are we supposed to be drilling boreholes)
not good wages ( but them elites are enjoying millions per month)

how many do I need to mention bro?

all these things can be ask without blocking roads, robbing people, freeing prisoners and burning police station and don't tell me they're hoodlums, they were youths like you and I

if we can't control them, how do you think you can have peaceful protest?

1 Like

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Ategberoson(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:

Na lie.. The protest must be continued..

Sebi na we be enemy of the nation abi?

sorry brother Mi, I now understand your plight, I was almost lynch by these idiots
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by CodeTemplar: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
The may quell the protest but by that time a similar dent to that on PDP outlook after 2012 fuel subsidy protest will have been APC.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Ategberoson(m): 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

Yo man blocking road is thuggish. Niqqar you high... Man who gave you two degrees please

blocking road is act of civility, modesty and humility. I don't think those that birth you know your existence is a clause
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

sorry brother Mi, I now understand your plight, I was almost lynch by these idiots

Miscreants will definitely hijacked the protest.

So Edo people released the prisoners/criminals that have been tormenting them all in the name of protest.

Chai, more insecurities loading in Edo state.

In few days now, market women would increase the price of goods as inter state movements have been distrupted

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ipob Camp Bursted / When Two Politician Brothers And Their Lecturer Brother Visit Home. (photo) / Northern Nigeria Is Our Problem In Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.