Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,603 members, 7,955,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground (2694 Views)

Femi Falana's Speech On Labour Protest Ground (Video) / Alausa Protest Ground Reportedly Surrounded By Security Agents, Light Turned Off / Videos Of Government SUV, Buses Carrying Thugs After Disrupting Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by prince2pac(m): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

all these things can be ask without blocking roads, robbing people, freeing prisoners and burning police station and don't tell me they're hoodlums, they were youths like you and I

if we can't control them, how do you think you can have peaceful protest?

Yes they are youths... but since they are not enlightened like you and I, they government is using them as a tool of destruction.. trying to put the blame on the peaceful protesters.... just like that video up there.. it's even a government official car that is taking them wherever they go... causing those mayhem
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

Yes they are youths... but since they are not enlightened like you and I, they government is using them as a tool of destruction.. trying to put the blame on the peaceful protesters.... just like that video up there.. it's even a government official car that is taking them wherever they go... causing those mayhem

So Edo protesters burning Police station is also a peaceful protest?

Or releasing the criminals that have been tormenting them is also part of a peaceful protest?
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Racoon(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
See them? These are the useless godforsaken politicians that have held this nation to ransome.Too bad!
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Ategberoson(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
prince2pac:

on what justification do you arrive that most of the thugs causing mayhem are Politicians sponsored? or you're just resulting to the usual propaganda your politicians indulge in to satisfy their ignorance

like the citizens, like the politicians you're protesting against
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by Ategberoson(m): 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
helinues:

Miscreants will definitely hijacked the protest.

So Edo people released the prisoners/criminals that have been tormenting them all in the name of protest.

Chai, more insecurities loading in Edo state.

In few days now, market women would increase the price of goods as inter state movements have been distrupted

escalation of that protest beyond 3days after the president accepted their demands was a total stupidity and foolishness

I don't even care about their protest in the first place but blocking roads in order to allow hoodlums attack those plighting the roads is height of dumbness
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by helinues: 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ategberoson:

escalation of that protest beyond 3days after the president accepted their demands was a total stupidity and foolishness

I don't even care about their protest in the first place but blocking roads in order to allow hoodlums attack those plighting the roads is height of dumbness

USA that is one of the civilized country did not even get the BLM protest right hence Trump sending FEDS out.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by nairanaira12: 7:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
yoruba1914:
Better go and get ur pvc o.
Dont come and shout bad governance 2023 o.
Prostesters go home.
We live to protest another day.

Has your vote ever counted before in this country?
Many of you just comment as if your sense of memory has been evacuated.
Re: Politician Drivers Spotted Carrying Thugs To Protest Ground by oluwemimo35349: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
: i know you are happy, nigeria evil situation gives you orgasm.Yhen Yhen YhenElders do not need to climb Kilimanjaro before foreseeing future

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! / Christian Group Blasts Tinubu For Canvasing Muslim-muslim Ticket / Naira Bounce Back:the Impact Of Cardoso’s Strategies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.