Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,184 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! (2622 Views)

“Once Your Passport Expire, Your Citizenship Has Expired” —Olanipekun To PEPT / Zulum Gives ₦100Million To 152 Ex-Thugs For Renouncing Thuggery In Borno / Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship, FG Tells Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by officialwdhtv: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2021
The Federal Government has decried the rate at which young Nigerians renounce their citizenship in pursuit of greener pasture.

The Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, said the trend was worrisome and counterproductive.

He assured that the Federal government would put mechanism in place that would keep young Nigerians busy in productive activities.

He urged them to stop renouncing their citizenship.

Aregbesola spoke during the Ministerial Alignment Meeting of the Presidential Task Force on Deliverables for Ministries, Departments and Agencies of Government.

A statement by Mr Towoju Raphael on behalf of the Director of Press in the Ministry, Mrs Lere- Adams, said the Minister was represented by the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry Dr. Shuaib Belgore.

Aregbesola said a committee would be set up in the Ministry with stakeholders to oversee the operations and implementation of the deliverables.

He announced that the committee would be chaired by the Director, Planning Research and Statistics (PRS) in the Ministry, Mr. Kabiru Ayuba, with representatives of the four Services under the Ministry and other relevant officers.

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by InaNla(f): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
yeye goat.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by ChilamNk(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
They should fix Nigerian then
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by MaestroID(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021
Who the country Epp.?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by KingAttitude(m): 7:34am On Jun 04, 2021

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by SocialJustice: 7:35am On Jun 04, 2021
Mumu minister.
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:36am On Jun 04, 2021
Stop misbehaving then, bunkum angry
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:38am On Jun 04, 2021
Nigeria na country ?
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by zutu(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2021
Yeye people!! Waiting I dey gain as a Nigerian? Make God help me abeg.. By January I go follow my fellow guy men jappa. Who no like better thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by effort1: 7:40am On Jun 04, 2021
The same federal government said he doesn't care if Nigerians leave the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by ojun50(m): 7:41am On Jun 04, 2021
Na today
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by otosa(m): 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
We told you people that Nigeria is not more a better place to be but you refused. No problem we will leave the country for you and your mumu president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Kandeed: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2021
#The Insecurity won't stop anytime soon

#The Hardship would still continue and increase

#The worse suffering haven't started yet

# Nigerians Sooner than later you'd be scared to come out
of ur gate

#The death ur running from can meet you on the road or
while travelling

#Fulani kidnappers would not hear Abeg

#Nigerians you can change this Evil going on

#Come out enmass and protest June 12th, don't give fear
a chance

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by GboyegaD(m): 7:46am On Jun 04, 2021
The stress the passport brings sometimes coupled with the fact that renewing it is very challenging is one major challenge some people dump it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by donbachi(m): 7:48am On Jun 04, 2021
Is It ur renouncing?
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Yobabad: 7:53am On Jun 04, 2021
We must renounce it, is of no use or benefit for us, Yoruba Muslims unity begars will soon be here to beg for one Nigeria,
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2021
Ok.
If you need both new and uk used phones and laptops, pm me or quote me with your whatsapp number.

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by ICTWeb: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2021
grin if Aregbesola children are promise canada citizenship and for them to first renounce nigeria citizenship That I'm sure they would gladly do. Even Aregbesola would support it.

Who nigeria help? Nigeria has reduced how the youth thinking and their capabilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by after4: 8:06am On Jun 04, 2021
What are you talking like this, are they not Canadian citizens already?

ICTWeb:
grin if Aregbesola children are promise canada citizenship and for them to first renounce nigeria citizenship That I'm sure they would gladly do. Even Aregbesola would support it.

Who nigeria help? Nigeria has reduced how youth thinking and capabilities.
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Maxymilliano(m): 8:13am On Jun 04, 2021
The Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, said the trend was worrisome and counterproductive.

Look who is talking ...

A two term Commissioner of Works and Infrastructure in Lagos State

A two term Governor of Osun State

Currently, Minister of interiors, serving at Federal level.

Why won't any sane Nigerian youths renounce his or her citizenship when the status quo of recycling old politicians is the order of the day with no hope for the youth ?
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Nahunger(m): 8:15am On Jun 04, 2021
Lol
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by nsiba: 8:25am On Jun 04, 2021
One of the great failures of this country
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Vickym1(f): 8:26am On Jun 04, 2021
Tell me why they won't renounce their citizenship where being killed unjustly, no work, the economy is zero, frustration here and there.

Me, if I see opportunity I'll renounce this UAR

2 Likes

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Sirjamo: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2021
This kind of statement is not necessary, if they like, they can go and take up citizenship of South Sudan
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by CheedyJ(m): 8:30am On Jun 04, 2021
If our footballers & other athletes are seeking greener pastures abroad then who am I .. jakpa jor

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Lekan111(m): 8:40am On Jun 04, 2021
It is still a promise
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Grace001: 8:50am On Jun 04, 2021
Good for nothing useless Nigeria government.

Since you want us to be one Nigeria no problem, and render youths life useless.

The spirit of patriotism is long gone. Failed cursed irredeemable country

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by shameonyou(m): 8:59am On Jun 04, 2021
nigeria is now an empty vessel...
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Khd95(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2021
Mumu set of old men, bereft of ideas in how to move the country to a better perch, you live the nigerian youths all to themselves, no job, no hope, no human development initiatives, and you want them to be proud of this country

They manage to find a way to survive the harsh reality they have found themselves in, and all you regressive olds men do is try to frustrate them more??
Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by Luigi02(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2021
A very useless monkey this.
Look old man, If I've the opportunity to leave this shit hole, renouncing the zoo is the very first thing I'll do.
I see Europeans in pics and I get envious of them, everyday. They're living a good, free lives while we're here suffering without end just bcus of bad leaders like you, I even think of suicide sometimes. I hate you, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, buhary etc. If only I was asked for the permission to come into this world.

1 Like

Re: Stop Renouncing Your Citizenship. FG Tells Nigerian Youths! by clarocuzioo(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2021
okoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Avoid Genocide, Protect Fulanis First / justice,my LandLady is wants to kill me since i saw her carrying sacrifice(video / People Are Wicked. Imagine PDP Agents Voting For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.