Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Women Are Altars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Are Altars (620 Views)

Altars And Shrines: Power Is Greater Than Power. / Prayers To Destroy Marine Witchcraft Attacks, Altars, And Activities . / Spiritual Altars. How To Raise One To God And Breaking Demonic Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Altars by MFMRevivalist: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Do you know that women are altars and no one come in contact with an altar without an impact, either positive or negative

This post is strictly for Ladies

this' a shocking revelation, it's not to hype you but is a reality of who you're

I don't want to go deeper, just check the functionalities of your body technology and you'll attest of this message

When the purpose of a thing is not known then abuse becomes inevitable

I always cry bitterly whenever I see ladies indulging in sexual immorality,kai

Whenever you see a lady allowing guys to be touching her body anyhow, she's yet to discover herself

Do you really know who you're?

You're a living altar, kai

A meeting point of mortal and immortals, spirit and human

A destiny molder,
A preserver of generation
Kai

A vessel of honour, a holy temple

Your womb is an avenue where destiny matters are been discussed

That's why when you see a Lady that consecrate her body for God
You'll see a mobile power house, a moving altar, a Divine router, a transporter of realms

Oh my God

That's why I have vowed never to molest or insult any single lady that comes across my way either by action or verbally, never

I owe them respect and honour because they can make or mar you

Do I have ladies in this group that'll consecrate their body for God?

I'm assuring you,
you'll see what God will make out of you...
Your life will becomes a living wonder

God is still in the business of making vessel

Can you yield yourself to God?

Grace is available

I see greater Kathryn Khulma rising by the energy of the spirit

You're one of them, I mean you

Guys, please don't be jealous oh, you're portals, a transmitter of fire

Ayayayayayaya

I sincerely love you all

Youth on fire for God

If I don't burn for Jesus, who else will I burn for

Kai

DON'T LET SHARING THIS BE A BURDEN TO YOU,YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHO YOU ARE BLESSING AND SAVING BY SHARIN

1 Like

Re: Women Are Altars by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yet more rubbish spewed in the name of God, all so people can continue to ignore what God actually said(His truth), adopting the honey-laced lies out of the mouths of men instead.

(1) (Reply)

8 Prayers No Evil Can Withstand / On the day JESUS returns, the news headlines World over will be like this ( Pix) / Iranian Pastor Sentenced To 10 Years' Imprisonment For Running House Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.