Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

The Crowd By Emmanuel Patrick - Poetry - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Crowd By Emmanuel Patrick - Poetry (379 Views)

The Dark Diary Written By Emmanuel Aondoaseer Zaka / The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / Emmanuel Okoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Crowd By Emmanuel Patrick - Poetry by drapekins(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
The Crowd

They have strong legs,
but I haven't yet learned to walk,
the crowd is filled with
sweet talking Judases;
they hold their hands up,
and when they step they will crush me,
the crowd is a headless sect
driving towards nothing,
like the wind.
but should I join them?
what do I stand to gain?
I am just an insignificant;
when destruction approaches
Everybody to himself...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Crowd By Emmanuel Patrick - Poetry by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
drapekins:
The Crowd

They have strong legs,
but I haven't yet learned to walk,
the crowd is filled with
sweet talking Judases;
they hold their hands up,
and when step they will crush me,
the crowd is a headless sect
driving towards nothing,
like the wind.
but should I join them?
what do I stand to gain?
I am just an insignificant;
when destruction approaches
Everybody to himself...

Nice composition.
Sorry to ask, Sir, but how do you get high views before day break? Are the likes only for some peeps on this website? Cause I've noticed, only those who are pretty known here have the public's attention...despite the presence of those who's got a good written work laid out.

I really need answers...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd By Emmanuel Patrick - Poetry by drapekins(m): 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2020
Ciara9251:

Nice composition.
Sorry to ask, Sir, but how do you get high views before day break? Are the likes only for some peeps on this website? Cause I've noticed, only those who are pretty known here have the public's attention...despite the presence of those who's got a good written work laid out.

I really need answers...

Well, I don't know 'cause am new here and I don't know how the forum works

(1) (Reply)

A Time To Grow. / Look For Professional Writers/ Rewriters(closed) / Interesting And Fun Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.