Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS (344 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Crashing / How To Fix Google Chrome Keeps Crashing / Internet Explorer 11 Keeps Crashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by Ugaboy: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
I just changed my RAM, but same problem still arises
could it be the Hard disk. Motherboard problem or Ram
or the software I use in Programming
Anaconda Studio...this software take 2GB of my system space I'm using 300GB hard Disk
pls I need solution
Re: What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by Greatzeus(m): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ugaboy:
I just changed my RAM, but same problem still arises

could it be the Hard disk.
Motherboard problem
or Ram

or the software I use in Programming

Anaconda Studio...this software take 2GB of my system space
I'm using 300GB hard Disk

pls I need solution
I am very sure it's windows 10.
When I was using windows xp and 7 my system never crashes but with windows 10 it crashed every few months. Though It has stopped now.
My advice
1. Don't turn off your Pc by pressing the power button. Use the start menu/select turn off Pc.
2. If you are someone that updates your windows 10 using windows update,make sure you complete updates and install before turning off your Pc.
3. Use Revo uninstaller to uninstall your program software whenever you want to uninstall them.
Re: What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by Ugaboy: 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
Greatzeus:

I am very sure it's windows 10.
When I was using windows xp and 7 my system never crashes but with windows 10 it crashed every few months. Though It has stopped now.
My advice
1. Don't turn off your Pc by pressing the power button. Use the start menu/select turn off Pc.
2. If you are someone that updates your windows 10 using windows update,make sure you complete updates and install before turning off your Pc.
3. Use Revo uninstaller to uninstall your program software whenever you want to uninstall them.

it window 8.1

I want to go as low as Win7

yea...power button crashes windows.

but I'm also suspecting the Programming software I'm using.

Anaconda Studio
Re: What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Ugaboy:

it window 8.1

I want to go as low as Win7

yea...power button crashes windows.

but I'm also suspecting the Programming software I'm using.

Anaconda Studio
Your PC spec also is a factor to be considered

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by Ugaboy: 9:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Benjaniblinks:
Your PC spec also is a factor to be considered
hp probook core i3
Re: What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by kingnl: 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2020
Your hard drive is weak.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Problem Behind Consistent Crashing Of OS by Autogduru411: 2:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Baba just change your computer and have rest of mind

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! Open Box Macbook Air 2020 13-inch's @390K / Can I Use A 32gb For My Android Phone(Tecno F1)? / Facebook Profile With 10,000 Followers And Above Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.