Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Best & Affordable Diet For Healthy Liver - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best & Affordable Diet For Healthy Liver (307 Views)

Drinks To Avoid In Your 40s And 50s For A Healthy Liver / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / Don Prince Sampe Undergoes Liver Transplant, About To Die, Calls For Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best & Affordable Diet For Healthy Liver by ourstory: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nutrition always plays an important role in your survival and recovery, no matter which illness you may be suffering from.

Best or worst diet in Fatty Liver, Liver Cirrhosis, and Hepatitis A, B, C & D can be the deciding factor for whether you defeat them or they defeat you.

I am living and successfully fighting Chronic Hepatitis B for the past 20 years since the year 2000.

During all these years, I had to face various complications of HBV like Fatty Liver disease and Liver Fibrosis and had a close escape from Cirrhosis of the Liver in 2018(my chronic illness story).

My long battle with liver diseases has given me some useful experience about the best foods and diets for Fatty Liver, Liver Cirrhosis, and Hepatitis B that I am going to share with you.

Apart from Yoga & Meditation, a Controlled Diet has been another indispensable aspect of my successful management of chronic liver diseases.

Find the complete guide on "Best & Affordable Diet For Healthy Liver here".

https://www.ourpositivestory.com/best-diet-to-fight-fatty-liver-cirrhosis-and-hepatitis-a-b-c-d-e/

Re: Best & Affordable Diet For Healthy Liver by jeffersonsam: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2022
Thanks for your useful information, really natural food diet is playing an important role to improving our body health.

(1) (Reply)

Best Hmo In Nigeria. / Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) / Health related issues with solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.