Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,399 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) (309 Views)

Pelvic Pain In Women. / Favour Lawal, Girl Born Without Anus Who Excretes Through Her Stomach (Photos) / My Wife & Others Have Abandoned Me – Man With Swollen Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by Teejayabdul: 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2020
Hello, Doctors in the house plz help out. I have been having chronic and severe pain in the stomach especially the abdomino pelvic region for over 4months. It is also like a burning pain in the stomach.
I went to hospitals not 1, not 2, i hv treated typhiod, malaria, UTI but no relief yet.
I was diagnosed of hepatitis B and have started herbal treatment for that. But this burning pain in the stomach beside the abdomen still persist.
The burning pain have also affected my back, i feel pain in the back also. I can't sit well or stand for long
Most importantly, the pain doesn't allow me sleep at night i just use to roll about from one point to the other and it also gives me headache all the time. I always have back pain.
Now the traditional healer is telling me that this could be a chronic ulcer.
Mind you at the time i started feeling this symptoms, i have gone to the hospital for abdomino-pelvic scan but the result showed all was well. Now am fed up and doesn't know what to do next.
Plz i need your urgent advice
This pain is killing me slowly. Plz i need your urgent advice from professionals in the house
Re: Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by techmo(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
People just dey sick everywhere... Hope it's not stomach flu .. Do you feel loss of appetite and lossing weight because that seem very common now

Well am not a doctor and self medication is wrong

However try Pyrantrin and other anti biotics

Also Drink Atleast 1 litter of warm/hot water before going to bed you can add lime or salt and sleep sideways on your left hand side and keep a pillow between your ties
Re: Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by Teejayabdul: 8:23pm On Nov 28, 2020
Yes am lossing weight and there's also loss of appetite
Re: Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by Teejayabdul: 8:24pm On Nov 28, 2020
techmo:
People just dey sick everywhere... Hope it's not stomach .... Do you feel loss of appetite and lossing weight because that seem very common now

Well am not a doctor and self medication is wrong

However try Pyrantrin and other anti biotics

Also Drink Atleast 1 litter of warm/hot water before going to bed you can add lime or salt and sleep sideways on your left hand side and keep a pillow between your ties

Re: Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by techmo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2020
Teejayabdul:

Google Stomach flu

Google Irritable bowel syndrome

Google colon cleansing with warm salty water

Google Stomach Self Massage

Pyrantrin is not up to 1k and it's available over the counter without prescription

If all this ain't working visit your doctor

I have this idea because my Ex treated this, My dad, my friend and later Me... All within period of few months

Re: Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
how are you feeling?
Re: Stomach Pain (abdomino-pelvic Pain) by xrayj(m): 2:29pm On Jan 02, 2021
Teejayabdul:

Hello it is as a result of your hep b
Reply this message when u come online

(1) (Reply)

Health related issues with solutions / The Second Covid-19 Wave Is Raging. Take This Online Covid-19 Test (5 Mins) / Help My Friend Diagnose This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.