Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? (472 Views)

Adamu Garba Absent In Court For $1 Billion Suit Against Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey / EndSARS: Adamu Garba Sues Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO For $1bn / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Mark Dorsey, Twitter CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by bigeliot(m): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Am just thinking on my own, someone that knows better should educate me if am wrong. MNK is not in Nigeria because of the threat to his life by Nigerian govt but he's free moving about abroad, to an extent UN invited him. Since he's not hiding outside Nigeria, y can't the govt sue him?

1 Like

Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by caski: 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
hmm
Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by topboss: 7:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
bigeliot:
Am just thinking on my own, someone that knows better should educate me if am wrong. MNK is not in Nigeria because of the threat to his life by Nigerian govt but he's free moving about abroad, to an extent UN invited him. Since he's not hiding outside Nigeria, y can't the govt sue him?

NIGERIA GOV IS A CRIMINAL ORGANISATION WITH ZERO REGARDS IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

IF THEY GO IN THAT DIRECTION, THEY WILL ANSER QUESTION REGARDING THE ARMY ATTACK ON NNAMDI HOUSE.

3 Likes

Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by blacknp(m): 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
topboss:

NIGERIA GOV IS A CRIMINAL ORGANISATION WITH ZERO REGARDS IN THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY.

IF THEY GO IN THAT DIRECTION, THEY WILL ANSER QUESTION REGARDING THE ARMY ATTACK ON NNAMDI HOUSE.
The Government should sue a fugitive on the run?, They are still renovating his home in Kuje Prison, if I’m not wrong Orji Kalu tested the suite for him?
Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
blacknp:
The Government should sue a fugitive on the run?, They are still renovating his home in Kuje Prison, if I’m not wrong Orji Kalu tested the suite for him?
the government too is at fault. If the gov. Had done the right thing i don't think MNK will the balls to do those things.

1 Like

Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by topboss: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
blacknp:

U ARE SO FOOLISH TO THINK THE WORLD THINK ON YOUR LEVEL.

DELUSIONAL IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
What's this one saying?
Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by HAccord: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
topboss:

Anointing oil dey your head.
Re: Fg Quick To Sue Twitter Ceo Yet Cant Sue Mnk, why? by HAccord: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
blacknp:

Abokki born throway shut up.

(1) (Reply)

Comparing GEJ Handling Of 2012 Fuel Hike Protest With Buhari's #lekki Massacre / Police Arrest End SARS Whatsapp Group Administrators In Osun / Boko Haram Can Never Repent–apc Chieftain Supports Ndume On De-radicalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.