Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters (50733 Views)

Were #EndSARS Protesters Not Killed At Lekki Tollgate As MC Oluomo Claimed? / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash / #endsars: Sporadic Shootings In Abuja As Soldiers Disperse Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by mrkings84(m): 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
The worst will still happen tomorrow..... With bad governance on place.,
No lights
No good road
No employment
No health care system

What are we living for, they should just kill of of us.

I AM NOT CHICKENING!!!
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
freshMallam1122:
with people like you I see Nigeria 600 years backwards

so revolution that brings death and poverty will bring Nigeria 600 years forward

You are just a naive keyboard warrior

Just go and drink cold fura.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by danilmo: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok na, let's see how APC will win Lagos elections in 2023. The Mama wey say him pikin no go suck breast, d mama sef go do night vigil.

u are one of the reason why this protest fails.. we are requesting for a system overhauling of Nigerian decayed system from 90s but since ure politicised it we the protesters are divided already. what has APC got to do with our protest..

so we should now vote PDP in Lagos 2023 in ur right senses bah

abeg swerve.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by solonnachi: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
"My political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian" - President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan. God bless you.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by hybridblood07(m): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Lagos state government imposed a 24hours curfew which simply means everyone should sit in their house.
Those they refused had to injustice which I don't support. We all know what the government are capable of doing. They should have sat in their house.
I'm not in support of whatever the NA did to unarmed civilians. Please don't get me wrong
cynthia9:

Please we all should get on Twitter
Facebook
Let BBC
CNN
Aljazeera know that the Nigerian Government and army are killing peaceful protesters at lekki

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by betty3(f): 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Jesussss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Basher8583: 10:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
hammerP:
WITH THE KILLING OF CIVILIANS THIS NIGHT, FULANI HAVE CROSSED A LINE.

YOU WENT TO TOLL GATE REMOVE CCTV AND THINK WITH PHONE CAMERA WE DONT HAVE VIDOE OF THE SHOOTING OF PEOPLE CHILDREN TONIGHT.

YOU DID NOT LEARN ANYTHING FROM BOKO HARAM.

HOW CAN U LEARN, WE HAVE ALLOWED A WANDERING STRANGER INTO OUR SEAT OF PWOER.

WE WILL SURELY DRIVE YOU OUT OF THIS COUNTRY NEVER TO RETURN.

WE WIL DRIVE YOU FROM NASARAWA, WE WILL DRIVE YOU FROM KWARA AND EVEN SOKOTO.

ALL THE WAY BACK TO GUINEA BISSAU

What is this one saying. How is your stupidity to not abide by state laws a fulani problem.
Blame your self not any other.
Don't turn your stupidity to a tribal issue

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Adgraced: 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
This is all shade of bad!!!!!! If you want to disperse people why not shoot up the air instead of at human being?☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by HIbreed(m): 10:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Nonsense forum, owned by a coward dog!
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by OriOko88(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
seeker121:
Lekki toll gate has been set ablaze I heard they are going to oriental hotel too Sanwolu bleeped up big time.
Nice one. Burn down the country. Aye won ma baje ni
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Preacherrr(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
DEAD BODIES OF YOUR SISTERS ON THE FLOOR INDEED! WHAT ABOUT THE BODIES OF THE POLICE MEN THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED SINCE THE PROTEST BEGAN. STOP CALLING A NIGERIAN ARMY OFFICER FULANI ARMY. WHEN WE TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO BE CAREFUL WITH THE WAY YOU WERE APPROACHING THE PROTEST YOU REFUSED TO HEARKEN. MAY BE YOU TAUGHT EVERYDAY WAS GOING TO BE SHARING OF JOLLOF RICE, BOTTLE WATER AND SNACKS. THE NIGERIAN ARMY IS NOW FULLY ON GROUND. IF YOU LIKE DON'T STAY AT HOME...MTCHEEEW, SICK GENERATION.
hammerP:
DEAD BODIES OF OUR SISTERS ON THE FLOOR.

FULANI ARMY JUST SHOOTING TO FINISH NIGERIANS AND TAKE OUR LAND.

NIGERIANS MUST RECLAIM THIS COUNTRY TOTALLY.

ALOT OF DEAD BODY ON TOLL GATE.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by danilmo: 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
angelusbrut:
Make Una take the change you fought for on this forum and voted for,after 2023 let me see if there will be a brain reset for us to vote wisely

Voting wisely for PDP u mean?? this is how u people ended the protest by infiltrating politics into it.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by freshMallam1122: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

so revolution that brings death and poverty will bring Nigeria 600 years forward

You are just a naive keyboard warrior

Just go and drink cold fura.
u are such abokinerians
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
Preacherrr:
YOU ARE THE MUDERER AND A HYPOCRITE. YOU ARE ENCOURAGING PROTESTERS TO BURN DOWN POLICE STATIONS, KILL POLICE MEN, RAPE YOUNG LADIES, FREE PRISONERS UNLAWFULLY, STEAL PHONES, EXTORT FELLOW CITIZENS ALL IN THE NAME OF PROTEST. YOU WANT THE GOVERNMENT TO FOLD IT'S HANDS AND WATCH YOU CAUSE HAVOC. MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE AT THE FORE FRONT OF THE PROTEST FROM HENCEFORTH NOW THAT SOLDJIERS HAVE TAKING OVER. MTCHEEEW NONSENSE!
BST

Don't ever quote me again

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Basher8583: 10:34pm On Oct 20, 2020
mrkings84:
The worst will still happen tomorrow..... With bad governance on place.,
No lights
No good road
No employment
No health care system

What are we living for, they should just kill of of us.

I AM NOT CHICKENING!!!

To die is not too difficult. Just defy curfew and give the soldiers a middle finger
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Kinge120577: 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
And this mumu ppl we come vote on 2023 ....my ppl why don't we leave voting for them.. Already known we're just doing to for their favor ..well I never waste my time voting for those non human being government.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by holaralph(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
They will try to cover all evidence
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Deepthoughts: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cutezt:
Reports coming in now states that there is heavy gunshot firing by the Nigerian Army in an effort to disperse the resilient protesters who had defied the Curfew imposed by the state by the state Governor, Sanwo-Olu. Here are videos from the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq2vkRoVFDM
Everything about the end SARS protest is buhari's fault,a competent proactive president could have summon a security meeting after three days of the protest n review the facts as a government n chat a way forward, address the nation to identify with the situation,calm down nerves n get to work with immediate positive actions,but not a buhari, imagine the struggle between the PSC N IGP,the president could simply have written to the supreme Court for a final legal interpretation n declaration but for where!truly professor kperogi was right when he said,no body supports buhari/Apc without been infected with some level of stupidity.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
danilmo:

Voting wisely for PDP u mean?? this is how u people ended the protest by infiltrating politics into it.

Which PDP, so you don't no it's time we the youths change something for the better,who is talking about PDP here, all these party Apga, PDP,APC, Labour are almost the same thing,it's not all about the party, we are talking about individual.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
cynthia9:

Please we all should get on Twitter
Facebook
Let BBC
CNN
Aljazeera know that the Nigerian Government and army are killing peaceful protesters at lekki

stop calling fake news channels to help you.

Start your revolution and get killed for it.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by MartinsD12(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Cutezt:
Reports coming in now states that there is heavy gunshot firing by the Nigerian Army in an effort to disperse the resilient protesters who had defied the Curfew imposed by the state by the state Governor, Sanwo-Olu. Here are videos from the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq2vkRoVFDM
Shame to sanwo olu, shame to Buhari
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by freshMallam1122: 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Godchosen001:
Effect of Voting Buhari, una eyes don clear now? We warned you not to vote for this people but you didn't listened to us.. Bring down the zoo
my brother APC and PDP must go shinkina...I see a NNP ( new Nigerian party )
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Basher8583: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
man80:
Which consequences are u talking about?. u r a none patriotic Nigerian.

So I must be an outlaw to be patriotic.

I'm not sure you know what is means. This is why school is very important. Go to school and be educated before running the street forming patriotism by disturbing and harassing fellow citizens going by the lawful business
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by saintobing: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Any Nigerian born with Nigeria blood that votes for APC party ever again will perish in Jesus name...say no to murderer baba jide , say no to buhari govt, no more sars we stand...one Nigeria if you agree with me
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
emalek86:
Soldiers shot peaceful protesters. Nor dey fear to talk am. You think say government go Wan close your forum. Naira land is being too biased in this #EndSARS stuff
is this 1 a forum
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by mikeget804: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
The truth is that, the govt. Doesn't know what they're doing. No govt. Is bigger than her citizen. There is a parable that states that" okro no dey big pass the owner" it is d citizen that owns the govt.

My one cent

#Endbadgovernment#
#powertothepeople#

Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Mubaraq2001(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
sad.
I pray the death of our just massacred hero by our Idi Amin in power shall never be in vain
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by streetfabulous: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
Guys, inasmuch as we blame our leaders for our current predicament, we must also take responsibility for how we choose who to vote for. We get very sentimental when supporting our politicians and allow money, tribe, religion and party affiliations to divide us. Please let us look twice at the people we support for leadership and not allow the distractions of money, tribe or religion as we approach 2023. If we continue to make reckless and shallow choices of who to lead us, then we should be prepared to live with those choices since a nation truly deserves the kind of leaders it gets.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Basher8583: 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
hammerP:
[s][/s]
NEVER AGAIN WILL PEOPLE MOVING CATTLE FROM GUINEA BISSUA BE ALLOWED TO CROSS OUR BORDER ON ALL FRONTS.

THIS FULANI CATTLE HERDERS HAVE NO ANCESTRAL LAND IN NIGERIA.

THEY ARE FOREIGNERS.

THEY PLAN TO KILL ALL OF US AND TAKE OUR LAND BECOS OF THE WEALTH OF ITS RESOURCES.

NIGERIA ABORIGINAL WE MUST SUSTAIN THIS MOVEMENT AND MAKE SURE WE TAKE NIGERIA BACK FOR OURSELVES AND CHILDREN.

So you are not even fighting for
#endsars
Very sad. This is how the protest failed. To many people with different agenda
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by Princedapace(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
Well, all these happened to those peaceful protesters in the east too. We all laughed. I have always said it, an oppressive govt doesn't have a friend forever. It can come to u at anytime. RIP to the dead.

I will advice u all to withdraw ur protests. Nigeria is already a lost battle.
Re: EndSARS: Gunshots At Lekki Tollgate As Soldiers Try To Disperse Protesters by sacajawea: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
emalek86:
Soldiers shot peaceful protesters. Nor dey fear to talk am. You think say government go Wan close your forum. Naira land is being too biased in this #EndSARS stuff
Calm down, just calm down. Since all of this started we no calm down, e reach this levels we no still calm down, we no go win them with Aggression.
Revenge is best served cold

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Cries Over Garri Given To Him By APC (Video) / Al-Mustapha Visits TB Joshua Immediately After Release / Residents Share COVID-19 Palliatives To The Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.